NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 5 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Chewie Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:35 pm

It's quiet on the island...
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 5 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:09 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Wolfking - Merge is incoming, immunity changes from tribal to individual, who is the biggest threat in individual immunity challenges?

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 5 Giphy
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:10 pm

Final 2 is a long way away and i am under no illusion that it will be difficult to get there. I would like to think that come the final that after spending best part of 6 months playing the game that any member of the jury would look past personal preferences and place their vote to who they felt best deserved to win the game. I know if I end up a jury member that is certainly how I will vote.

In saying that I don't think there is anyone left in the game who would blacklist me from a final vote however there are a few that may reenter the game through the redemption challenge that may be hard to get on board. A certain Welshman perhaps.

Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:16 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Jing Tribal Questions
    Jumping Marlin - Is there anyone in particular you want back in the game. Anyone you’ll be rooting for to win the redemption challenge?

First of all, good luck to everyone in the returning challenge!

In answer to your qns:  Yes and yes.  

If I get voted out tonight, I’ll be 100% rooting for myself.

Otherwise, all the former Cheese tribe members were good sorts.  I’d be happy to see any of them back.  As for former Carty tribe members, I’d be happy to meet them too.

(Whoever does get back in, you know I’m secretly rooting for you.  NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 5 1f609 )
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:21 pm

wolfking wrote:

Thumbs down for this, come on. I hold my own.

Honestly though, working with who I have worked with, both JM and Milch are weapons when it comes to the challenges. If I'm here at merge, not mooching off them is gonna hurt.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:03 pm

FalconSloth wrote:
    TeethEater - anyone you don’t want to win the redemption challenge. Anyone that could be gunning for you or just think has a good chance of going all the way?

Not particularly, Master Sloth. I'd hope that no one would be gunning for me in particular, more so than anyone else left in the game. But I cannot be sure.

And I also think that anyone who re-enters the game probably gives themselves as much opportunity to win the game as anyone else, regardless of who it may be.

So, may the best re-enterer win and good luck to them all.
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:13 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Jing Tribal Questions
    Easytiger - If we stop the game right now  and let a jury decide who wins, who wins?

If the game were to stop right now then everyone loses - there's far too much game left in the game if you know what I mean...

If there was a jury right now, honestly, again no one wins, there are too many good players left in the game that all have reasons why they should be crowned Survivor, I see plenty who have outwitted, outplayed, outlasted - is any more deserving then the other? - I guess the only real answer to that will be revealed as the game twists and turns over the next few months.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:47 pm

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:17 pm

RandomSil - You’ve made a post pretty much saying that you are expecting to be voted out, is that what the post meant? Why do you think that!?

Pretty set that's me going mate, few to none messages and it just makes sense for everyone to vote towards me.
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:46 pm

Tribal Questions round 16, this time I want to mix it up a bit
    Papadontbleach
    Milchcow
    TeethEater
    Cunbert
    Jumping Marlin
    Rabbits21
    Easytiger
    Moanaman
    B/L
    Wolfking
    Chewie
    StuDogg101

Please ask a question directed at the person below you on that list, Stu will ask one to Papadontbleach.

Please try and get involved and ask and answer these. I will continue to ask questions myself but would like a bit more discussion between people in this thread in the lead ups to tribal council so I thought this may be a good way to stimulate a bit of that.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:05 pm

@Chewie, your hair is so lush and beautiful, can I please have some?

Last edited by wolfking on Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:30 pm

@Papadontbleach

Now we've hit merge, how do you see the game going? Old tribal lines going strong? Or a chance to mix things up a little?
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:32 pm

@b/l  Do you want to come back to my tent after tribal and look at my spreadsheet, it's got 8 tabs!
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:40 pm

@jumping marlin Rabs and Moanaman are back on the island. Do you think this gives them an advantage as they know the dangers of failure?

Also, @milchcow how does it feel to have immunity this week? And @papadontbleach I believe you are still immune too. How are you feeling?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:19 pm

@wolfking do you think there will be a blindside this vote? Do you think lines will be drawn in the sand?

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:22 pm

Teeth Eater

Rabbits, Tigers, Marlins, cows, wookiees and more. There's a wide variety of teeth left on the island. What do you forsee your diet consisting of over the next few weeks.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:23 pm

wolfking wrote:@Chewie, your hair is so lush and beautiful, can I please have some?

Oh blush Embarassed , thanks Wolfie, I can definitely give you some grooming tips to keep that fur of yours in top shape. The right brush goes a long way.

@Studogg101 it looked like you went under the radar during the last challenge, maybe this kind of invisibility could help you get through to the final 3 by stealth. Is that your strategy moving forward?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:29 pm

@Randomsil how does it feel having your vote count twice at tribal this week?
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:46 pm

@rabbits21 Is it true that you and Damian Cook are twins that were separated at birth?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:46 pm

Cunbert wrote:

Also, @milchcow how does it feel to have immunity this week? And @papadontbleach I believe you are still immune too. How are you feeling?

Like with covid, it's always good to have immunity. But like covid, immunity doesn't last forever, so I'll probably need to get a booster in the coming weeks

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:50 pm