NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 8 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by wolfking Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:54 pm

Cunbert wrote:@wolfking hypothetical situation. You stranded on an island, you think tv cameras are following you, there are a bunch of skeletons around, one that looks like a marlin, one like a tiger, a rabbit and some other miscellaneous bones. There is a throne half way up the beach. Do you sit on it to rest your weary legs?

Maybe, but I have a better sense of smell than those other animals. I'll smell the area out first.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 8 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Teeth Eater Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:50 am

Jumping Marlin wrote:@TeethEater  - who do you most fear sitting beside you in final 2?

Haha, sorry, hate missing the frivolity but away for a few days, hunting for barracuda and beaten pawpaw on that island we've been taking selfies in front of since we got here. The one that looks a bit like William Penisini.

I'd most fear sitting beside, well, anyone to be fair. I feel as though I'm as likely to be sole survivor as I am to lose my appetite for teeth.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:43 pm

Alright who ate all the leftover rabbit stew ?
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:30 am

Studogg - You've won immunity in a very important round to have it. Do you think that immunity necklace might start to weigh you down and make you a target in future votes?
    B/L - Double elimination tonight. Should we be expecting blow for blow from to alliances? or will there be a dominant group? 
    Rabbits - 10 left, 2 with immunity, only 1 hidden immunity played and 2 players eliminated tonight. Seems like the perfect night for a blindside. If your name was on the cards tonight would that be classified a blindside or not?
    ET - Looking at the jury at the moment, would you be able to milk any of them for votes?
    Chewie - Who's in your early tip for final 2?
    Papa - Looking back at the last 19 weeks is there any obvious regrets or mistakes that have been made? by you or by someone else?
    Cunbert - This is the 139th day since the commencement of the first challenge. Every has grown a lot on this island but as usual everyone has found there own role on the island. Everyone has there "thing" that sets them apart. What is everyone's or at least the notable ones?
    Teeth - What would the NRLFF Sole Survivor odds be right now?
    JM - Lowest score with a full team. Rumour has it that the distraction of eliminator has gotten to your head and taken away from your survivor performance. Is this true?
    Wolfy - Is proving you aren't a challenge threat a strategic play?
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:23 pm

FalconSloth wrote:ET - Looking at the jury at the moment, would you be able to milk any of them for votes?

I don't know about milking them, aside from Milch for obvious reasons (although while I'm not lactose intolerant, and at the risk of being kicked out of my dairy-focused nation; I don't generally go for the cows milk these days).

There's a long way to go in this game with great competitors and many challenges to come - so really it's anyone's game at this point.

If somehow I did manage to make it to the end; I won't be milking votes.
    If there's one thing I'm sure of it's that all the jurors are of their own mind and they will decide on their own criteria as they have earned the right to do.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:19 pm

Chewie - Who's in your early tip for final 2?

If I don't make it to final 2 myself, I tip JM & ET as top 2 contenders, with Cunbert & Wolfie not far behind.

*Disclaimer: I've given up on tipping in the NRL competition because I'm terrible at it.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:01 pm

It wouldn’t surprise me Sloth if it was me numbers are dwindling. I think there are much bigger threats than me in this game though and soon enough someone will look to make a move it’ll be eat before you get eaten!
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:58 pm

FalconSloth wrote:
    [size=14]Cunbert - This is the 139th day since the commencement of the first challenge. Every has grown a lot on this island but as usual everyone has found there own role on the island. Everyone has there "thing" that sets them apart. What is everyone's or at least the notable ones?

139 days? Feels just like yesterday. Maybe that’s because my thing is reminiscing on better times.

Times before Moana was voted out, returned and voted out again all in the space of a couple weeks.

Times before BL made love to Studogg

Times before Rabbits returned from the dead but forgot to bring back any goodies or any clothes. Just seems to enjoy sprinting up and down the beach naked like his hero cookie

Times before Chewie gave up on creating a bush Millenium Falcon and now just dreams of space

Times before Wolfie plays marbles to decide which of us he will eat first when the time comes

Times before Teeth Eater has had to wrestle sharks for teeth. So far he has won 4/7

Times before ET understood once the full time whistle goes there can’t be a challenge

Times before Papa is now considering bleech

Times before Studogg didn’t make love to BL

Times before JM…
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:05 pm

FalconSloth wrote:
    [size=14]Teeth - What would the NRLFF Sole Survivor odds be right now?

Haha, sorry to be a softcock, but I can't answer this without making my fellow participants disgruntled in some manner, I'd dare say.

Plus it would be a complete stab in the dark, so I'm not sure it's worth a guess.

I will say, probably most folk left have a 50/50 chance, such is the nature of Survivor. Naturally I think my odds are a little less, but realistically, they're probably the same as anyone else.

That said, the two folk voted out tonight, and the person next week and so forth have a 0% chance. Nothing to say that myself, or anyone else, won't be one of them.
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:07 pm

Don't feel you have to answer a question if it might put a target on your back
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:00 pm

FalconSloth wrote:[size=25]Studogg - You've won immunity in a very important round to have it. Do you think that immunity necklace might start to weigh you down and make you a target in future votes?

Honestly I don't think anyone can hand-on-heart say they're 100% safe in their position in the game, especially in future votes. I was definitely pleased/relieved to finally nail an immunity challenge, particularly on a double elimination week. But unfortunately noone can predict what's going to happen going forward. I'm just happy to be able to sit on the sidelines and watch the carnage tonight without fearing for my own life in this game.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:06 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Don't feel you have to answer a question if it might put a target on your back

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 8 Running-target-on-my-back
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:54 pm

Cunbert wrote:

Times before ET understood once the full time whistle goes there can’t be a challenge

Too soon, way too soon...

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 8 Giphy
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:08 pm

I don't really think there is an alliance anymore.

It's more individuals forming strong relationships with each other to try and navigate their way through each vote.

Tonight will be interesting.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:57 pm

B/L wrote:I don't really think there is an alliance anymore.

It's more individuals forming strong relationships with each other to try and navigate their way through each vote.

Tonight will be interesting.
    What do you mean?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:11 pm

FalconSloth wrote:
    JM - Lowest score with a full team. Rumour has it that the distraction of eliminator has gotten to your head and taken away from your survivor performance. Is this true?
    [/size]

Geez I dunno mate. My head is not screwed on lately. The last three challenges I misread something and stuffed it up. I was the only player not to pick Koala. Not by choice, just missed it.
    You could do me a favour to help - make the next challenge really really simple. Thanks. Unless I’m eliminated tonight, then make it really complex!

In fact, I only just realised it’s a double elimination. Now I understand what a few comments meant when people sent me messages today. SMH

Even now I have no idea whether you are talking about the elimination or the eliminator? If it’s the eliminator, I don’t even know if I’m still in. I assume I was knocked out. I am defending champion though - only thing I’ve flukes as a win.

Anyway, good luck to everyone tonight. Don’t want any of you to go.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:04 pm

Chewie wrote:
    What do you mean?

Double elimination.

No obvious alliance anymore.

Idol or 2 out there somewhere.

Basically every ones name being thrown up at some point by some one.

Will be the most interesting vote so far.
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:38 pm

EasyTiger - Has last weeks result shaken much up it is it blow for blow and back to the same?
    StuDogg101 - Was that a general consensus split votes last week or two equal alliances?
    TeethEater - Has the first idol played that’s really flipped a tribal council. Has that idol played on everyone’s decisions going to tonight?
    B/L - You said no obvious alliance yet there was a pretty set split of votes. What did you mean by that statement last week?
    Chewie - Saved by an idol last week. Are you expecting your name on the votes tonight?

JM ask Cunbert a question
    Cunbert ask Papa a question
    Papa ask JM a question
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:31 pm

I wasn't sure how the votes would fall. Everyone is talking to everyone and all you can do is back the relationships you have formed throughout the game and hope they are strong enough to get through the vote.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:45 pm

FalconSloth wrote:EasyTiger - Has last weeks result shaken much up it is it blow for blow and back to the same?
    StuDogg101 - Was that a general consensus split votes last week or two equal alliances?
    TeethEater - Has the first idol played that’s really flipped a tribal council. Has that idol played on everyone’s decisions going to tonight?
    B/L - You said no obvious alliance yet there was a pretty set split of votes. What did you mean by that statement last week?
    Chewie - Saved by an idol last week. Are you expecting your name on the votes tonight?

JM ask Cunbert a question
    Cunbert ask Papa a question
    Papa ask JM a question

Yeah I'm a bit shocked that my furry friends decided to turn on me at the last tribal...and yes I am expecting my name on the votes again tonight, that's why I've been roaming the Island for another idol these last few days...if only I was stronger in the Force, that would make it so much easier

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:13 pm