NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 9 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by StuDogg101 Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:49 pm

FalconSloth wrote:EasyTiger - Has last weeks result shaken much up it is it blow for blow and back to the same?
    StuDogg101 - Was that a general consensus split votes last week or two equal alliances?
    TeethEater - Has the first idol played that’s really flipped a tribal council. Has that idol played on everyone’s decisions going to tonight?
    B/L - You said no obvious alliance yet there was a pretty set split of votes. What did you mean by that statement last week?
    Chewie - Saved by an idol last week. Are you expecting your name on the votes tonight?

JM ask Cunbert a question
    Cunbert ask Papa a question
    Papa ask JM a question

Hmm, it was probably two equal alliances but speaking from experience, nothing is certain in this game
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 9 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by easytiger Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:54 pm

FalconSloth wrote:EasyTiger - Has last weeks result shaken much up it is it blow for blow and back to the same?

Last weeks vote was a huge shake up.
    It was brutal and rocked a number of us.

I think it has changed things. We lost a massive player in this game, but we're still left with 8 strong competitors, all good at challenges, all driven to win,  all affable and astute in their game play.
    It really is anyone's game from here on in
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:24 pm

@papadontbleach

7 left after this week and you’re one of them. That’s a few challenges you’ve won. What’s your secret?
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:47 pm

StuDogg101 - Was that a general consensus split votes last week or two equal alliances?
    TeethEater - Has the first idol played that’s really flipped a tribal council. Has that idol played on everyone’s decisions going to tonight?
    B/L - You said no obvious alliance yet there was a pretty set split of votes. What did you mean by that statement last week?
    Chewie - Saved by an idol last week. Are you expecting your name on the votes tonight?

JM ask Cunbert a question
    Cunbert ask Papa a question
    Papa ask JM a question

Yes, indeed last week was a telling reminder of the power that the player of a hidden idol can possess, so I'm sure that's fresh on everyone's mind. If you could let us know who still has an idol in the game that'd set some minds at ease?
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:58 pm

Cunbert wrote:@papadontbleach

7 left after this week and you’re one of them. That’s a few challenges you’ve won. What’s your secret?

Pure dumb luck, I couldn't have predicted Cleary would get sent this week. I just thought with no Captain it might be worth spreading the funds elsewhere.
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:02 pm

@Jumping Marlin What is your favourite island delicacy?
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:15 pm

Hey FS,

Just thinking the tribal council questions might be something that's worth asking someone to assist with?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:31 pm

easytiger wrote:Hey FS,

Just thinking the tribal council questions might be something that's worth asking someone to assist with?

Can I help? Laughing
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:58 pm

Easy Tiger - Have you had any IPap sightings over there on the island yet or has he declined your invite?  Laughing
    Chewie - What products do you use to keep your fur so beautiful and soft?  What's your secret?
    Jumping Marlin - How do you feel towards pescatarians?
    Cunburt - Is ice skating something you may take up for real in the future?
    B/L - Aren't you regretting your decision to say on the island?  It's wonderful on the outside!!
    Papa - You say you don't bleach, why is that exactly?
    StuDogg - How do you feel towards cats?
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:45 pm

wolfking wrote:Easy Tiger - Have you had any IPap sightings over there on the island yet or has he declined your invite?  Laughing

Look Ipap agreed to come to the island, he agreed that whilst there are more attractive islands, he would be appropriately compensated to leave his old island and come to this island.

While it is true that he is dodging my calls, and refuses to give a firm date on when he will come to the island, I am sure there is a perfectly understandable reason for the lack of response.

Maybe he lost his phone, that happens you know, maybe his mind is on other things, like why he's getting less ball than David Fifita and how did Shaun Lane become so fantasy relevant?

Maybe he's dedicating time to the big questions, what is life? why are we hear? will we ever understand the nature of consciousness? what is the mathematical equation to determine a prime number?

Yeah, pretty sure he's just lost his phone and is waiting till pay day to buy a new one.

Did I mention we have a new high performance centre??? can someone pass that on for me
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:55 pm

wolfking wrote:

I’m more a figure skater than a speed skater. You should see my Camel Spin and my Salchow jump. Shame there’s no rink on this island, I’ve had to strap on some bark and glide, jump and spin over sand instead.

And plus the leotards are more sliming with figure skating. Really show of my package

And thanks for the q’s @wolfking
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:58 pm

wolfking wrote:
    Chewie - What products do you use to keep your fur so beautiful and soft?  What's your secret?

The secret is in the grooming, on the island coconut oil has been helpful taming the frizz and it helps with repelling the insects too.
    But in general my tongue does all the hard work as you would know my furry friend
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:21 pm

Cunbert wrote:

I’m more a figure skater than a speed skater. You should see my Camel Spin and my Salchow jump. Shame there’s no rink on this island, I’ve had to strap on some bark and glide, jump and spin over sand instead.

And plus the leotards are more sliming with figure skating. Really show of my package

And thanks for the q’s @wolfking

Looks like the Survivor recap show needs to be at the skating rink, I gotta see this.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:21 pm

Chewie wrote:

The secret is in the grooming, on the island coconut oil has been helpful taming the frizz and it helps with repelling the insects too.
    But in general my tongue does all the hard work as you would know my furry friend

Nothing beats the tongue hey mate. The coconut oil is a great tip. (My question was to secretly get some tips for myself...shhh).
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:24 pm

wolfking wrote:

I'm without product on the island, actually I don't need product, not with a mullet as fine as mine.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:36 pm

easytiger wrote:

Look Ipap agreed to come to the island, he agreed that whilst there are more attractive islands, he would be appropriately compensated to leave his old island and come to this island.

While it is true that he is dodging my calls, and refuses to give a firm date on when he will come to the island, I am sure there is a perfectly understandable reason for the lack of response.

Maybe he lost his phone, that happens you know, maybe his mind is on other things, like why he's getting less ball than David Fifita and how did Shaun Lane become so fantasy relevant?

Maybe he's dedicating time to the big questions, what is life? why are we hear? will we ever understand the nature of consciousness? what is the mathematical equation to determine a prime number?

Yeah, pretty sure he's just lost his phone and is waiting till pay day to buy a new one.

Did I mention we have a new high performance centre??? can someone pass that on for me

Hmmm.....might have to check out this high performance centre. I'm sure the high performing players aren't far away mate.

I'll try and keep an eye out for IPaps phone over here too. That Shaun Lane is a whole new conversation though......jeez, where did he come from hey.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:38 pm

Papadontbleach wrote:

I'm without product on the island, actually I don't need product, not with a mullet as fine as mine.  

Touche.  It is glorious indeed.

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 9 Giphy
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:54 pm

Got a few more weeks on the island my wolfie friend, unfinished business and then onto the mainland for some well overdue 🍗 🍗
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:58 pm

B/L wrote:Got a few more weeks on the island my wolfie friend, unfinished business and then onto the mainland for some well overdue 🍗 🍗  

It tastes wonderful too mate.  I shall save you a seat and some grub.

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 9 Giphy
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:49 pm

wolfking wrote:Easy Tiger - Have you had any IPap sightings over there on the island yet or has he declined your invite?  Laughing
    Jumping Marlin - How do you feel towards pescatarians?
    B/L - Aren't you regretting your decision to say on the island?  It's wonderful on the outside!!
    StuDogg - How do you feel towards cats?

Sorry for the slow response, first day back at work after parental leave and it was a bit of a shocker 😂 better late than never right?

Unpopular opinion but I much prefer cats to dogs

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:08 am