NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Chewie Mon May 16, 2022 10:01 pm

FalconSloth wrote:

Chewie - Been safe cruising so far. Numbers are dwindling and any votes before will either become more and more certain or uncertain. What is your plan coming up to merge and after merge?

I wouldn't call it cruising, it's been hard work navigating these tricky waters. Was hoping to keep the Cheese tribe strong before merge, but Carty has the hight ground at the moment, and we can't underestimate their power. It was surprising to see cracks appearing in the Carty tribe last time they were at tribal, that doesn't bode well. I feel that the tribalations have made the Cheese tribe stronger and more united, it's going to be a difficult vote this week Sad
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 3 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Rabbits21 Mon May 16, 2022 10:54 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Pookus McFly - Any predictions for the game? Could be the next twist from an alliance or from me, the host or what the next big change up will be

Chewie - Been safe cruising so far. Numbers are dwindling and any votes before will either become more and more certain or uncertain. What is your plan coming up to merge and after merge?

Cunbert - Only realised today that your profile picture was animated not a real person. This sort of illusion is a great asset on Survivor and a great danger for everyone else. If you could hide this from me in plain sight how can anyone trust you to not lie to them behind their back.

Moanaman - Last tribal you were confident in your "Strong" Alliance. Obviously some big moves have happened since then. I honestly don't know where you stand or what your alliance is but are you still so sure in yourself after seeing what Survivor can through up?

Jumping Marlin - If you could take one person from Carty Party to be in Cheese who would it be?

Rabbits21 - You've had a strong start to the game, a few votes here and there but they seem to have been piss takes/stir ups and you have gotten through it. Are you planning on consolidating the good start unlike the bunnies on the weekend?

Regulator - A couple weeks since you swapped tribes. How's Camp Cheese? Is the setup better or worse? Are the people over their treating you alright?

FalconSloth - How good was that Titans win on the weekend?

RandomSil - Last round of questions you called yourself the king. This caused a bit of confusion. From Cunbert being a valiant knight, Camo wearing a crown and the rise of JKing and MKing. How do you fit into all of this?
    Mate I am just doing my best for tribe in challenges and working hard around camp we are a united group overall I’d say. Just taking it one day at a time I don’t think any of us should feel that safe when you do is when something seems to come out of nowhere.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Tue May 17, 2022 4:54 am

FalconSloth wrote:Moanaman - Last tribal you were confident in your "Strong" Alliance. Obviously some big moves have happened since then.

Our alliance is so strong that 4 members of Carty have asked us if they can join already

FalconSloth wrote:I honestly don't know where you stand or what your alliance is but are you still so sure in yourself after seeing what Survivor can through up?

A quote from my second favorite movie of all time, "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." If we get through the first week of the merge, we'll be there at the end
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue May 17, 2022 8:28 am

Who would I take into Cheese from Carty? If that was a true scenario I’d consult with my tribe and make a consensus pick. Without consultation their are strong arguments for all of them:

Wolfking is perhaps the most loved forum member. Who wouldn’t want a piece of that “take home to meet your mum” friend.

Teeth Eater would be a great person to tell ghost stories around camp at night. He’s also so far under the radar I’m not even sure he’s still playing. Gotta admire a game that we’ll hidden. I reckon Cheese could help lift his gif game too.

B/L would be a fave too. What wisdom he must have after magnificently controlling Survivor Season 1, where he seemed to know more than anyone what was going on.

I’ve been lead to believe Easytiger got his name because he is easy on the eye. Be nice to have something a bit nicer to look at than us Cheese hoboes. Plus he seems like an upstanding young gentleman.

Now who wouldn’t want Mr loyal himself, Welshy, to join the tribe. Plus if I got lucky I’d get to be called “lad”, which’d be awesome. And as an added bonus, I’d see how Welshy would approach tribe activities with his ‘bans’ in place.

StuDogg101 would bring plenty of humour around camp, and lord don’t we need that in the middle of a losing streak.

Milchcow is the greatest cow alive. A challenge beast, a revered oracle and a social player. I reckon he would’ve saved me hours doing “research”. Triple threat, better to have close than afar.

So, I dunno FS. This is a hard choice. I’d welcome any with open arms.
    If I knew who the leader of the key alliance was, I’d pick that person.
    Can we have all of ‘em?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue May 17, 2022 8:40 am

Jumping Marlin wrote:Wolfking is perhaps the most loved forum member. Who wouldn’t want a piece of that “take home to meet your mum” friend.

If you're Mum is hot, you better not take me home to meet her. Laughing
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Tue May 17, 2022 9:21 am

Jumping Marlin wrote:I’ve been lead to believe Easytiger got his name because he is easy on the eye.

Whoever told you this is not to be trusted - it is in fact a lie.

That being said, you already had the most attractive man on the forum in your tribe and voted him out. Sad
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue May 17, 2022 9:23 am

easytiger wrote:

Whoever told you this is not to be trusted - it is in fact a lie.

That being said, you already had the most attractive man on the forum in your tribe and voted him out. Sad

You must be mistaken mate, Rabbit is still on the island.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue May 17, 2022 9:50 am

Jumping Marlin wrote:  I reckon he would’ve saved me hours doing “research”.  Triple threat, better to have close than afar.

1 tip if you are doing a lot of "research". Incognito mode and use a decent VPN. And make sure your mum doesn't walk in on you
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue May 17, 2022 12:47 pm

ast round of questions you called yourself the king. This caused a bit of confusion. From Cunbert being a valiant knight, Camo wearing a crown and the rise of JKing and MKing. How do you fit into all of this?

Cunbert is loyal to me, Camo is a false prophet, and I am the only King in Survivor
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Tue May 17, 2022 8:02 pm

Any predictions for the game? Could be the next twist from an alliance or from me, the host or what the next big change up will be:

Yeah have suspicion that Carty Party will vote to “kidnap” someone from our tribe. That person will leave Camp Cheese and join Carty Party.

How’d I do?

Ps- neat twist FS
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue May 17, 2022 9:01 pm

Nvm - wrong thread
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Mon May 30, 2022 9:48 pm

Tribal Questions Round 13

Regulator - 6 in camp at the moment, 5 after tomorrow. It should be a lot quieter if it wasn’t for Rabbits making his pregame speeches and consistent pre lockout panicking. How do you think the reduced numbers will affect gameplay?

Cunbert - I don’t no if you are on the chopping block or not tonight but either way how do you provide value in being kept in the game by your tribe mates?

Rabbits21 - No idols have been played yet. Potentially 2 still floating around. Does this make you worried at all going into tomorrow night?

Jumping Marlin - You have more survivor experience than anyone else in this tribe. From last season and so far this year you seem to play your hand well and be as slippery as, well, a Jumping Marlin when you’re name gets thrown into vote contention. Top 6 last time, obviously hoping to go better this time. How are you planning on doing that and do you see anyone already in your alliance helping you get to the end?

Anyone - How TF do the titans keep managing to blow half time leads and only play football for 40 minutes when the game is already out of reach? ( I don’t expect you to know but if you do or know someone who might please can you tell me) (please)

Chewie - obviously everyone’s goal is to win it all. And to do that you have to make the final 2 and convince the jury that you have played the better game. Most of the talking points end up being after merge when the real scrambling goes on but you still need to build your resume as you go without being too sporadic. How do you feel your resume is coming along so far?

RandomSil - We’ve seen recently that there isn’t a long way from the top to the bottom. If you’re name can be written you are not safe (might be why jelejasof won last year). Are you inspired or worried at all by the events last week?

Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Tue May 31, 2022 4:55 am

FalconSloth wrote:Tribal Questions Round 13

Anyone - How TF do the titans keep managing to blow half time leads and only play football for 40 minutes when the game is already out of reach? ( I don’t expect you to know but if you do or know someone who might please can you tell me) (please)

I feel your pain @FalconSloth Straight from the Warriors Playbook since 1995
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue May 31, 2022 5:01 am

RandomSil - We’ve seen recently that there isn’t a long way from the top to the bottom. If you’re name can be written you are not safe (might be why jelejasof won last year). Are you inspired or worried at all by the events last week?

I figured it was because they couldn't understand him, at least that's why the podcasts stopped.

Not worried, never worried.
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Tue May 31, 2022 9:14 am

Cunbert - I don’t no if you are on the chopping block or not tonight but either way how do you provide value in being kept in the game by your tribe mates?

The answers to these questions are as follows, and I’ll let you decide which answer is which.

- Working well as a team, giving 110% and building a great culture

- Strippers and cocaine
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Tue May 31, 2022 9:37 am

Cunbert wrote:- Strippers and cocaine

You're not supposed to share our safe word Cunbert!
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue May 31, 2022 10:50 am

Chewie - obviously everyone’s goal is to win it all. And to do that you have to make the final 2 and convince the jury that you have played the better game. Most of the talking points end up being after merge when the real scrambling goes on but you still need to build your resume as you go without being too sporadic. How do you feel your resume is coming along so far?

The Eels used to do the same, only showing up for one half, it's so disheartening as a supporter. You get your hopes up, only for them to get crushed No

The resume? Well that is a loaded question, the viewers at home have a good idea of my strategy, but for my tribe members and the carty tribe it's not out in the open. Who am I alligned with? Who am I sharing the lolly-jar with? Do I have an idol? Do I talk with Carty members? Do I have startegy sessions with Falcon Sloth?
    When it comes down to it, it's about surviving week to week, especially with Cheese heading to tribal way too often. It would be nice to make it to the end, but there are no guarantees at the moment, no one is safe. Let's see if we can survive tonight's tribal first!
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue May 31, 2022 11:03 am

It’s always a worry as the tribe gets smaller FS you know your odds of going home become stronger and of course there is always the threat of an idol or an advantage in play! As we get closer to merge though you have to start thinking about numbers etc as well which I’m sure everyone is doing. No doubt there is plenty of secret conversations going on. I wouldn’t be shocked if there was a blindside tonight. I think we all wanna believe what we think will happen but at least one of us will be shocked at the outcome.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue May 31, 2022 1:38 pm

Jumping Marlin - You have more survivor experience than anyone else in this tribe. From last season and so far this year you seem to play your hand well and be as slippery as, well, a Jumping Marlin when you’re name gets thrown into vote contention. Top 6 last time, obviously hoping to go better this time. How are you planning on doing that and do you see anyone already in your alliance helping you get to the end?

My experience is that when ‘alliance’ members don’t reply or vague out on responses the writing is on the wall. The writing is on the wall.

I’m not expecting to make the top 6, and indeed I have had it confirmed I will be voted out tonight. I will take solace that it wasn’t a blindside.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue May 31, 2022 3:04 pm

Impressive strategy there JM.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:06 am