NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 6 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Papadontbleach Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:59 pm

StuDogg101 wrote:@Papadontbleach

Now we've hit merge, how do you see the game going? Old tribal lines going strong? Or a chance to mix things up a little?

Definitely a chance to mix things up a bit. It's gotta happen at some point but will it be this week?

Cunbert wrote:@jumping marlin Rabs and Moanaman are back on the island. Do you think this gives them an advantage as they know the dangers of failure?

Also, @milchcow how does it feel to have immunity this week? And @papadontbleach I believe you are still immune too. How are you feeling?

It feels pretty good to be immune, but also worrying that it puts a target on your back for next week.
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 6 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Papadontbleach Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:01 pm

@Milchcow

What's your favourite island food, given there is not a lot of grass and a whole lot of sand?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:10 pm

Papadontbleach wrote:@Milchcow

What's your favourite island food, given there is not a lot of grass and a whole lot of sand?

Food is hard to come by, but I have found myself a cocktail bar.

Enjoy myself the odd Moojito or Cosmoopolitan.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:20 pm

An espresso Mootini perhaps?

@papadontbleach  Peroxide or White King straight from the bottle?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:21 pm

Cunbert wrote:@jumping marlin Rabs and Moanaman are back on the island. Do you think this gives them an advantage as they know the dangers of failure?

I think the advantage is that they can play with freedom. It's like when Barret leaves the Dogs and the new coach says "play for fun", that magic can happen. So, I expect some magic from Rabs and Moanaman
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:24 pm

@Rabbits21:
    Q1: Who is your second favourite team?
    Q2: You seem more relaxed lately. What's going on?
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:26 pm

@cunbert Your name apparently means "Search Ends When Sharing Starts" What would you like to share with the group?
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:29 pm

Moanaman wrote:An espresso Mootini perhaps?

@papadontbleach  Peroxide or White King straight from the bottle?

Hypothetically, if I were bleaching, and I'm not because Papa don't bleach, I would use peroxide. I've heard from a friend, that white king is ineffective.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:33 pm

@Easytiger I was surprised to discover you are a Kiwi and don't live that far from me and Stu dodoubleg. Why do you support such a shit team like the Tigers when you could be supporting the almost as shit Mighty Warriors!
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:43 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:@wolfking do you think there will be a blindside this vote? Do you think lines will be drawn in the sand?

Think ya missed the memo rabs.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:45 pm

Moanaman wrote:@b/l  Do you want to come back to my tent after tribal and look at my spreadsheet, it's got 8 tabs!

Sorry mate, I have a fiance but I believe rabbits is single and ready to mingle.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:46 pm

@wolfie - your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train, why are you so popular.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:20 pm

Chewie wrote:@Randomsil how does it feel having your vote count twice at tribal this week?

Doesn't quite feel like immunity but feels damn close to it
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:30 pm

Moanaman wrote:@cunbert Your name apparently means "Search Ends When Sharing Starts" What would you like to share with the group?

Nothing to share yet as the unrelentless search continues.

I swear I’ll share once I find the hot springs on this island but no luck yet. We could all use a dip in the springs, especially JM and Rabbits. Marlin-rabbit stew. Tasty I hope
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:54 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    Teeth Eater

Rabbits, Tigers, Marlins, cows, wookiees and more. There's a wide variety of teeth left on the island. What do you forsee your diet consisting of over the next few weeks.

Thanks for your question, Mr Cow. There are indeed a fine variety of teeth on the island at the moment, as there has been in the past. Dolphin teeth are certainly a unique luxury that I was pleased to see (and taste) this season.

I'm not exclusively drawn towards any one particular type of tooth, it must be said, so I feel that on any given day any kind of tooth could find it's way into my chomping jaw. I'm also aware that my luscious teeth could be seen as too irresistible for some, and that I too could end up on the inside of someone's jaw.

@Cunbert now that you have decided not to vote for me at this week's tribal, do you find that you have an easy decision on your hands? Or are there a variety of potential places where your vote may end up?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:57 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:@wolfking do you think there will be a blindside this vote? Do you think lines will be drawn in the sand?

Ummm......why are you asking me this?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:05 pm

B/L wrote:@wolfie - your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train, why are you so popular.

A tough question, but a fair one.

Unfortunately I can't give away my secrets like that B/L......

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 6 Giphy
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:35 pm

Chewie wrote:

Oh blush Embarassed , thanks Wolfie, I can definitely give you some grooming tips to keep that fur of yours in top shape. The right brush goes a long way.

@Studogg101 it looked like you went under the radar during the last challenge, maybe this kind of invisibility could help you get through to the final 3 by stealth. Is that your strategy moving forward?

As long as invisibility doesn't result in starvation due to not being fed, it could be an advantage
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:36 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:

@Cunbert now that you have decided not to vote for me at this week's tribal, do you find that you have an easy decision on your hands? Or are there a variety of potential places where your vote may end up?

I wish it were that simple. 9 choices since I for some reason decided not to include you. And Eeny Meeny Miny Moe only has 16 words. So I had to add some line  

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
    Catch-a-Papa with a Random Hoe
    Stu finds his Bro
    Moana In the snow
    Fights between tigers oldest foe
    The wolf causes woe
    A cow appears to glow
    While a rabbit runs from a crow
    Something something jumping teeth BL hello
    Eeny Meeny Miny Moe

And from all that I keep getting lost and can’t forgive out who to vote for
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:41 pm

I forgot to include RandomSil. Please can Cunbert ask RandomSil a question and RandomSil direct a question at B/L

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:05 am