NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Pookus McFly Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:14 pm

only just watched- outstanding! Clap
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by wolfking Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:22 pm

RandomSil wrote:https://www.captionsmaker.com/JBJZdxoCYayT

I can't be bothered working out how to embed this shit. I spent far too much time on it already.

To truthfully answer the question.

Incredibly easy, much like the first tribal council cheese submitted to, I am following the strategy of first to tell me who to vote for, gets my vote. I have no alliance or allegiance. I am the ultimate swingvote.

This is by far one of the greatest things I've ever watched.  Absolute quality mate, fucking well done, holy shit! lol!
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:52 pm

I can't be bothered working out how to embed this shit. I spent far too much time on it already.

Incredibly easy, much like the first tribal council cheese submitted to, I am following the strategy of first to tell me who to vote for, gets my vote. I have no alliance or allegiance. I am the ultimate swingvote.

Absolutely magnificent! Laughed good and proper.

Good luck with Tribal, Cheesers.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:38 am

Cried with laughter. That was amazing Clap someone donate their idol to him
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:59 pm

ROFLMAO just watched it that’s brilliant mate my post of the year so far! Just brilliant can’t stop laughing!
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:45 pm

Questions for round 7
    RandomSil - You saw a couple of votes to your name last week. Does that worry you heading into tribal?
    Pookus McFly - Your public alliance seems to be going strong. Do you see it lasting to the end?
    Cunbert - It's always nice having some challenge experts on your tribe but as soon as tribes merge and everyone is battling for individual immunity it doesn't become so nice having them stick around and winning immunity. Who do you think, from Cheese and Carty Party, are the biggest challenge threats come merge?
    Regulator - Voted out of Carty Party but you have fought your way back. You have had to adjust quickly and scout out the landscape of the new tribe pretty quickly. How have you coped with that? Do you feel like you have found your way into a new alliance.
    Moanaman - There has been an obvious shift between the first few rounds where people where offering themselves to be voted out to the current cut-throat climate seen now. No one wants to give anything away and everyone, except the public alliance, is operating behind closed doors. Has this change made it more uncomfortable for you in tribal councils. How sure are you or how sure can you be that it won't be you that gets sent home?
    Jumping Marlin - Is there any one person that's seems to be most in control? Don't name them if you don't want.
    Rabbits21 -  You never seem to stray too far from the voting slips. Never get votes in quantity but you seem to get them somewhat consistently. Any reason you think for it? Are they just the votes of the smaller alliance that's getting voted out? Do you think there is any substance to those votes that could endanger your longevity in this game?
    Chewie - That long hair has it's pros and cons on the island. The midgeys and mozzies would have a hard time searching for some purchase on skin and you would be nice and warm on the nights where your tribe mates have no blanket. However, drying off after having a dip in the water must be a long and cold process and the sand would surely get caught up in all your hair. Have you figured out how to combat that? Do you think it will affect your ability to stay on the island for the duration of the game? Have you considered waxing it off using the nectar and sap of the native flora?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:00 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Questions for round 7
    Chewie - That long hair has it's pros and cons on the island. The midgeys and mozzies would have a hard time searching for some purchase on skin and you would be nice and warm on the nights where your tribe mates have no blanket. However, drying off after having a dip in the water must be a long and cold process and the sand would surely get caught up in all your hair. Have you figured out how to combat that? Do you think it will affect your ability to stay on the island for the duration of the game? Have you considered waxing it off using the nectar and sap of the native flora?
    I'm with Anakin on this one, at least the Island is not as bad as Tatooine
    NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Anakin-star
    NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Anakin-star
    NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Padme-star
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:33 pm

I am not worried to having received a couple of votes. I believe my alliance is strong and I have full faith in it.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:44 am

Your public alliance seems to be going strong. Do you see it lasting to the end?

I do FS, even after I am exiled. Would you like to join?
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:36 am

Moanaman - There has been an obvious shift between the first few rounds where people where offering themselves to be voted out to the current cut-throat climate seen now. No one wants to give anything away and everyone, except the public alliance, is operating behind closed doors. Has this change made it more uncomfortable for you in tribal councils. How sure are you or how sure can you be that it won't be you that gets sent home?

I'd be quite happy if I was voted out, we've put a lot of effort into this but we keep getting screwed.

We win, we have to vote someone out
    We lose, we have to vote someone out
    Carty don't follow the rules, you back them up, and we still have to vote someone out

Now that that bitch is done with. The alliance is strong, and if we start winning a few we will be there at the end
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:56 am

Yes, there is very clearly one person most in control.  Let’s call him the survivor god.

The survivor god works in mysterious ways. As nicely summarised by Moanaman, the survivor god is currently having his way with Cheese:

> we win, we have to vote someone out;
    > we lose, we have to vote someone out;
    > Carty don’t follow the rules, and we have to vote someone out.

The Cheese team have come to believe the second most person in control is Wolfking.  After claiming the runner up position last year, Wolfking appears to be using his Aubo like charm to weave a magic spell over both the Carty and Cheese team. I kid you not, a Cheese tribe member said to me “I will not vote for Wolfie”. We believe he’s using everything he learnt from season 1 to manipulate his tribe into thinking they’re in control. But we know he’s the true puppet master.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:59 am

Jumping Marlin wrote: I kid you not, a Cheese tribe member said to me “I will not vote for Wolfie”.

This wasn't me, but whilst you bring it up- what kind of sick fuck would vote for Wolfie? Shocked
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:28 am

FalconSloth wrote:
    Questions for round 7
    Cunbert - It's always nice having some challenge experts on your tribe but as soon as tribes merge and everyone is battling for individual immunity it doesn't become so nice having them stick around and winning immunity. Who do you think, from Cheese and Carty Party, are the biggest challenge threats come merge?

You want to play against the best right? No satisfaction in beating a bunch of scrubs. I’d say all competitors in this have enough nrl and fantasy knowledge to be challenge beasts
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:53 am

FalconSloth wrote:Questions for round 7

No question for Camo? @FalconSloth
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:21 am

Moanaman wrote:

No question for Camo? @FalconSloth
    Camo - Have you thought ahead long term? Do you think you will stick with your alliance until the end? Have you identified who is most likely to backstab you or do you have a target that will be the first you backstab yourself?
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:02 pm

FalconSloth wrote:
    Camo - Have you thought ahead long term? Do you think you will stick with your alliance until the end? Have you identified who is most likely to backstab you or do you have a target that will be the first you backstab yourself?

I was thinking long term in the previous week but decided to chicken out of a big move

At this point taking it 1 week at a time and giving 110% for the Cheese
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:05 pm

"You saw a couple of votes to your name last week. Does that worry you heading into tribal?"

Nope, Snatch found out the hard way. When you come at the king you best not miss.
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Mon May 16, 2022 8:54 pm

Pookus McFly - Any predictions for the game? Could be the next twist from an alliance or from me, the host or what the next big change up will be

Chewie - Been safe cruising so far. Numbers are dwindling and any votes before will either become more and more certain or uncertain. What is your plan coming up to merge and after merge?

Cunbert - Only realised today that your profile picture was animated not a real person. This sort of illusion is a great asset on Survivor and a great danger for everyone else. If you could hide this from me in plain sight how can anyone trust you to not lie to them behind their back.

Moanaman - Last tribal you were confident in your "Strong" Alliance. Obviously some big moves have happened since then. I honestly don't know where you stand or what your alliance is but are you still so sure in yourself after seeing what Survivor can through up?

Jumping Marlin - If you could take one person from Carty Party to be in Cheese who would it be?

Rabbits21 - You've had a strong start to the game, a few votes here and there but they seem to have been piss takes/stir ups and you have gotten through it. Are you planning on consolidating the good start unlike the bunnies on the weekend?

Regulator - A couple weeks since you swapped tribes. How's Camp Cheese? Is the setup better or worse? Are the people over their treating you alright?

FalconSloth - How good was that Titans win on the weekend?

RandomSil - Last round of questions you called yourself the king. This caused a bit of confusion. From Cunbert being a valiant knight, Camo wearing a crown and the rise of JKing and MKing. How do you fit into all of this?
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Mon May 16, 2022 9:41 pm

FalconSloth wrote:
    Cunbert - Only realised today that your profile picture was animated not a real person. This sort of illusion is a great asset on Survivor and a great danger for everyone else. If you could hide this from me in plain sight how can anyone trust you to not lie to them behind their back.

More sloth than falcon are we?
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon May 16, 2022 9:55 pm

FalconSloth wrote:
    FalconSloth - How good was that Titans win on the weekend?

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 2 Sometimes-you-need-to-talk-to-yourself-nelly

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:43 pm