NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS Empty NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by FalconSloth Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:32 am

I have backflipped on my decision to not make a new thread as I think this could be a valuable research for the tribal council (the last ten voted out) to help decide who to vote the NRLFF Sole Survivor for Season 2. I will ask questions in here in the lead up to each tribal council. Please answer them. Also feel free to call out and ask questions to fellow tribe mates.

Round 4 Tribal Council Questions

Sajjos - 3 rounds in, you have only been to 1 tribal so far which was a whole tribe decision and an easy one at that. This is the first time your alliance will be tested. The people you think are on your side will either back that up or send you packing. How confident are you going into the first tribal council were your alliance will be tested?

Rabbits21- You received a vote in round 1. Most people voted for Roger8. But there was a few stray votes and you were on the receiving end of one of them. How does this make you feel heading into tribal?

Camo123 - I know it’s a long way out but to win this game you have to not only survive week by week but plan your moves long term. You need to identify allies and you have to identify threats. It’s a long way out but, apart from yourself, who are you backing to win the comp?

L-Jimmy - Your profile picture is a koteka, a Papua New Guinean penis sheath worn by some tribes, it is well known that you are quite fond of these. In the first 4 weeks on the island have you been able to get any or all your fellow tribe mates to wear one? Who was the easiest to convince? And who is the most opposed?

RandomSil - Sending someone home is never fun but it the punishment for not winning the challenge. How easy was it for you to decide on your vote tonight?

Cunbert - Alliances are what win you the game. But the whole alliance can’t win the comp. Every alliance turns in on its self at some point. Some sooner than others. How trusting are you of your alliance? Is there anyone in the alliance that you just don’t trust? (You don’t have to name names)

Jumping Marlin - An unsung hero. Last season and this season. Your post are quality over quantity. You can always be relied upon to post lots of good analysis and numbers work that makes your tribes job easier and sometimes mine. In these earlier stages do you think contribution to the tribe plays a large role in keeping your name out of the ‘who should we vote for’ discussions?

Moana man - Like Rabbits you were on the wrong end of a vote in round 1. Has that hindered your confidence going into tribal?

Chewie - One of the more experienced members on this forum. This has reflected in you gif and emoticon game. Earned the right to be a fan favourite for outside viewers off the back of this. Whilst your loved back at home on the TV sets do you think this entertaining game play has any effect on your game on the island

Pookus McFly - You carry a big aura with you. Never afraid to assume the villain role and always quick to make a joke. Whilst tongue in cheek has become your natural style of speech it appears you have approached this game with a more serious attitude. Would you say yourself that you have come back this season with some sort of new found desire to become the sole survivor which has reflected into this more focused gameplay?

Snatchpato - Your love for the cheese has been unmatched in the first four weeks. Obviously this week you put the cheese in your team twice and you have been a strong advocate for him in past challenges. Rumour has it you even stole the tribes cheese banner to keep in your own tent to worship on your own. Is this a Sydney Roosters thing? Have you always like the cheese this much? Or are you just passionate about the tribe and that has extended into the patriotism for your tribes namesake?
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by FalconSloth Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:32 am

This tribe isn’t for general chat. Either answer a question. Ask a question/call someone out or criticise their answer.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Moanaman Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:56 am

FalconSloth wrote:Moanaman - Like Rabbits you were on the wrong end of a vote in round 1. Has that hindered your confidence going into tribal?

Round1 It was my suggestion to split the teams between east and west and that was not successful. I offered my self as tribute to the Survivor Gods but the team thought Rogers lack of input was a more pressing issue. Has that hindered my confidence, no. But who knows what will happen....
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:06 am

FalconSloth wrote:Snatchpato - Your love for the cheese has been unmatched in the first four weeks. Obviously this week you put the cheese in your team twice and you have been a strong advocate for him in past challenges. Rumour has it you even stole the tribes cheese banner to keep in your own tent to worship on your own. Is this a Sydney Roosters thing? Have you always like the cheese this much? Or are you just passionate about the tribe and that has extended into the patriotism for your tribes namesake?
    I will neither confirm nor deny the rumours. I will also neither confirm nor deny why randomsil (another big fan of the cheese) has been in and out of my private tent all weekend.

I will however reveal that I am NOT lactose intolerant, but I will be voting for the most lactose intolerant this weekend.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:19 am

FalconSloth wrote:

Camo123 - I know it’s a long way out but to win this game you have to not only survive week by week but plan your moves long term. You need to identify allies and you have to identify threats. It’s a long way out but, apart from yourself, who are you backing to win the comp?

I guess it depends on who outwits, outplays and outlasts the longest

Might that be the Welshman who has pissed on every available rope meaning no one is willing to escape the ongoing tsunami, Pookus who can turn into a Dolphin, or an all in brawl breaks out and I knock everyone out with an ice pack will remain to be seen
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:51 am

FalconSloth wrote:

Cunbert - Alliances are what win you the game. But the whole alliance can’t win the comp. Every alliance turns in on its self at some point. Some sooner than others. How trusting are you of your alliance? Is there anyone in the alliance that you just don’t trust? (You don’t have to name names)

I thought I could trust everyone in my alliance, but lately that myself guy has been giving sideways looks at me and I. Now I’m just hoping my alliance lasts longer than Albert Kelly and Haas
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

Post by L-Jimmy Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:59 am

FalconSloth wrote:I have backflipped on my decision to not make a new thread as I think this could be a valuable research for the tribal council (the last ten voted out) to help decide who to vote the NRLFF Sole Survivor for Season 2. I will ask questions in here in the lead up to each tribal council. Please answer them. Also feel free to call out and ask questions to fellow tribe mates.

Round 4 Tribal Council Questions

Sajjos - 3 rounds in, you have only been to 1 tribal so far which was a whole tribe decision and an easy one at that. This is the first time your alliance will be tested. The people you think are on your side will either back that up or send you packing. How confident are you going into the first tribal council were your alliance will be tested?

Rabbits21- You received a vote in round 1. Most people voted for Roger8. But there was a few stray votes and you were on the receiving end of one of them. How does this make you feel heading into tribal?

L-Jimmy - Your profile picture is a koteka, a Papua New Guinean penis sheath worn by some tribes, it is well known that you are quite fond of these. In the first 4 weeks on the island have you been able to get any or all your fellow tribe mates to wear one? Who was the easiest to convince? And who is the most opposed?

RandomSil - Sending someone home is never fun but it the punishment for not winning the challenge. How easy was it for you to decide on your vote tonight?

Jumping Marlin - An unsung hero. Last season and this season. Your post are quality over quantity. You can always be relied upon to post lots of good analysis and numbers work that makes your tribes job easier and sometimes mine. In these earlier stages do you think contribution to the tribe plays a large role in keeping your name out of the ‘who should we vote for’ discussions?

Moana man - Like Rabbits you were on the wrong end of a vote in round 1. Has that hindered your confidence going into tribal?

Chewie - One of the more experienced members on this forum. This has reflected in you gif and emoticon game. Earned the right to be a fan favourite for outside viewers off the back of this. Whilst your loved back at home on the TV sets do you think this entertaining game play has any effect on your game on the island

Pookus McFly - You carry a big aura with you. Never afraid to assume the villain role and always quick to make a joke. Whilst tongue in cheek has become your natural style of speech it appears you have approached this game with a more serious attitude. Would you say yourself that you have come back this season with some sort of new found desire to become the sole survivor which has reflected into this more focused gameplay?

Snatchpato - Your love for the cheese has been unmatched in the first four weeks. Obviously this week you put the cheese in your team twice and you have been a strong advocate for him in past challenges. Rumour has it you even stole the tribes cheese banner to keep in your own tent to worship on your own. Is this a Sydney Roosters thing? Have you always like the cheese this much? Or are you just passionate about the tribe and that has extended into the patriotism for your tribes namesake?

It's a notably technical question @FalconSloth, where the answer really depends on the individual. The expectation is of course to bind up, but flexibility is a notable feature of cheese.

With @Rabbits21, for instance, the penis is so remarkably close to the anus that they're virtually indistinguishable. In koteka terms, binding a playground with a sewage plant is troublesome so we assume he 'taint' a dick or an asshole, but kind of a miserable monotreme and give him a pass.

The question similarly doesn't apply to @Jumping Marlin, as koteka are woven up entry to adulthood and signifier of maturity. Although nearly 25 in calendar years Jumping Marlin is yet to enter puberty and cannot enjoin the ritual. But he remains hopeful and can be heard of an evening practicing his deep voice speaking into the surf in between sobs.

@Camo123 has lived up to his name with an impressive koteka woven into his reed and grass ghillie suit. One is never sure where the cock covering starts and the face coverings end. Which is presumably the aim, and I'll never criticise a friend's mating strategies - despite how personally distasteful I find that sort of stealthy switching.

@Moanaman has played an exemplary organisational and leadership role through the council. He's taken on thankless tasks with a tidy-minded diligence we all respect. And as with most petty bureaucrats this is indeed to compensate for other attributes. He bound his own colourful and tidy koteka from half a ladybird beetle's shell and it suits him admirably.

I've as yet been unable to convince @Pookus McFly to commence weaving. He's downloaded what appears to be several million images of kotekas, both on and off appendages, and spends hours at a time swiping through them. Muttering and drooling are the major outcomes so far, but he promises to make a decision any day now. I hope he does; we're nearly out of vaseline.

@sajjos and @RandomSil chose an impressive and unusual path - a jointly bound koteka as befits a pair of alts. This charming statement of single-form devotion started at the touching tips, where hyacinth blossoms are woven evenly down both shafts, overlaid by pussywillow strands, then maidenhair fronds. I'm told the end result has over 3 hits on RedTube.

The dual-binding form is also one chosen by @Chewie, although this was a much more anatomical demand than a metaphorical claddagh. As we all know, wookies have dual penises, each nearly 2 foot long with metallic spikes covering their club-like ends. Chewie simply bound these with linen and reeds around his chest, where he uses them every morning to groom the lice from his beard. Well some of the lice. By unanimous agreement Chewie has his own tent.

I'm terribly sorry to say that @Snatchpato has been enamored not only of the cheese theme, but of combining this with a koteka bind. Using interwoven strands of mozzarella and gruyere under a ashen goat shell he created something that was initially impressive and thematic, but has become an appalling enormity as the tropical heat wears on. The smell of course cannot be described, neither can the flys, beetles, maggots and worms. But undoubtedly worse is his fixated smile as he sits by the fire and palpates the vile mash. I'm terribly concerned for his physical and mental wellbeing, but cannot bear to get close enough to assist.

To @Cunbert of course none of this applies, but I should complement them on the neat thatching around the labia.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:48 am

https://www.captionsmaker.com/JBJZdxoCYayT

I can't be bothered working out how to embed this shit. I spent far too much time on it already.

To truthfully answer the question.

Incredibly easy, much like the first tribal council cheese submitted to, I am following the strategy of first to tell me who to vote for, gets my vote. I have no alliance or allegiance. I am the ultimate swingvote.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:51 am

I’m not phased by that vote mate I have trust in my tribe. I work hard around camp and I have shown I can hold my own in the challenges. But yeah it’s Survivor so who knows what’ll happen I don’t think any of us should feel safe.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:45 am

FalconSloth wrote:
    An unsung hero. Last season and this season. Your post are quality over quantity. You can always be relied upon to post lots of good analysis and numbers work that makes your tribes job easier and sometimes mine. In these earlier stages do you think contribution to the tribe plays a large role in keeping your name out of the ‘who should we vote for’ discussions?

It did the first vote for sure.
    The remaining tribe members are all contributing , so that's not much of an option now. And we have a lot of good players who understand things can be variable with a slice of luck involved in outcomes too.
    We've certainly not had a Wolfking style miss (some problems in the Carty Party tribe perhaps?)
    At the Cheese tribe, we all seem to like each other and not sure we wish to write anyone's name down. So, I'd say any of us could be going home.

Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:13 pm

FalconSloth wrote:

Celebrity does bring some added pressure, not everyone is comfortable in my presence, wether that's because they are intimidated by my tall hairy frame or because they are star struck, I don't know? It could also be my strong Wookiee musk?
    I'm not a fantasy gun like some of the other tribe members like Camo and Pookus, but I do try to do my bit around camp and with the challenges, which I hope secures me a longer stay on the island.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:58 pm

RandomSil wrote:https://www.captionsmaker.com/JBJZdxoCYayT

I can't be bothered working out how to embed this shit. I spent far too much time on it already.

This is fucking quality, and the link deserves to be clicked on by everyone
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:49 pm

Outstanding Random!
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:56 pm

FalconSloth wrote:

Almost the opposite in fact! Last time around I had established a dialogue with just about everyone on my tribe and even a few who weren't immediately. This time around I decided to be far less pro-active and see how it pans out. I probably need to network with my tribe more before it is too late, I know there that there is a majority alliance on my tribe but I still have no idea who is in it, and I am sure that it is not me Laugh 3

I feel like my biggest attribute in this game is that just about anybody else would end up winning the popular vote over me so I am the perfect patsy Smile
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:37 pm

RandomSil wrote:https://www.captionsmaker.com/JBJZdxoCYayT

To truthfully answer the question.

Incredibly easy, much like the first tribal council cheese submitted to, I am following the strategy of first to tell me who to vote for, gets my vote. I have no alliance or allegiance. I am the ultimate swingvote.

lol! Pissed my pants!

I thought Winfield might have sewn up post of the year. Now has competition.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:45 pm

Mulvy wrote:

lol!  Pissed my pants!

I was laughing the entire time until the last line

About as uncalled for as a Haas suspension Laughing
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:48 pm

Camo123 wrote:
    Mulvy wrote:

lol!  Pissed my pants!

I was laughing the entire time until the last line

About as uncalled for as a Haas suspension Laughing

lol! lol! lol! lol!
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:06 pm

Brilliant, just brilliant Random

Hat's off to you sir:
    sajjos
    sajjos

Post by sajjos Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:22 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Sajjos - 3 rounds in, you have only been to 1 tribal so far which was a whole tribe decision and an easy one at that. This is the first time your alliance will be tested. The people you think are on your side will either back that up or send you packing. How confident are you going into the first tribal council were your alliance will be tested?

Its been fairly easy ride so far, I have admit to that.

But I believe Cheese Masters had played the game fair & square these past few rounds. We have celebrated the wins but however, this loss has brought us closer together more than ever.

I have full faith in the team and each one of them (barring one) have shown faith by reaching out to me through PMs.

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS 1268852884-Against_All_Odds
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:58 pm

So good.

Current date/time is Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:57 am