NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 10 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by wolfking Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:00 am

StuDogg101 wrote:

Sorry for the slow response, first day back at work after parental leave and it was a bit of a shocker 😂 better late than never right?

Unpopular opinion but I much prefer cats to dogs

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 10 Giphy
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 10 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by easytiger Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:21 am

wolfking wrote:

Hmmm.....might have to check out this high performance centre.  I'm sure the high performing players aren't far away mate.

I'll try and keep an eye out for IPaps phone over here too.  That Shaun Lane is a whole new conversation though......jeez, where did he come from hey.

You're welcome to come take a look and feel free to bring a mate (may I suggest Cam Murray) - I'm sure Benji & Tim would love a chat

https://wwos.nine.com.au/videos/nrl/nrl-2022-wests-tigers-new-centre-of-excellence/cl6t68wi8003o0ljiz7jvhjoo
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:39 am

StuDogg101 wrote:

Sorry for the slow response, first day back at work after parental leave and it was a bit of a shocker 😂 better late than never right?

Unpopular opinion but I much prefer cats to dogs

Not unpopular at all, Cats rule, dog drool
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:19 pm

@JM, how are the nerves before tribal knowing you could be the one going home?
    @B/L can you trust those you've been allies with this close to the final 3?
    @Papa you've managed to come this far, how do you rate your chances at this tribal?
    @ET does ET stand for Easy Target?
    @Stu it looks like you're peaking at the right time, how does that immunity feel?
    @Cunbert how does Han Solo survive these last rounds without his wingman?
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:27 am

Chewie wrote:@JM, how are the nerves before tribal knowing you could be the one going home?
    @Papa you've managed to come this far, how do you rate your chances at this tribal?
    @Stu it looks like you're peaking at the right time, how does that immunity feel?

Each week immunity is more and more valuable. Shared or not, I'm glad to have it that's for sure
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:00 am

Chewie wrote:@JM, how are the nerves before tribal knowing you could be the one going home?

I’ve made my peace and am ready for whatever comes.  I’ve heard the final moments can be euphoric.  Knowing what’s on the other side is very reassuring.

PS mathematically, the double immunity increased my chances of going home by 25%.  Practically, it may be closer to 100%
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:36 am

No idea on my chances, 50:50? I’ve played it week to week and been here so much longer than I expected. I’m just going to keep doing that. It’s been a good run.

You are only ever safe if you have an idol.
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:45 am

Chewie wrote:

It’s not going to be easy. Probs just cruise around in the falcon, blow some shit up, do some space burnouts, and sulk of course. Chewieeeeeeeee
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:19 am

Chewie wrote:@ET does ET stand for Easy Target?

Based on the whispers that I have been hearing over the last few weeks it seems that the T does indeed now stand for Target.

It is possible that the E is still for Easy.
    It might equally be an Exciting Target, a most Excellent Target, perhaps an Entertaining or even an Enjoyable target - although how anyone could take joy from voting such an Endearing Target is beyond me.

I'd prefer to frame it as an Errant Target and hope that I can survive another week.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:44 am

When most of the remaining players have been your allies at one point or another there is obviously going to be moves made.

I am just putting my faith in the people I have been loyal too throughout and see where that ends up
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:22 pm

@B/L how the heck has the former host made it to final five? Did you think you’d be an early target?
    @ET would winning survivor be enough to cover the hurt from getting the wooden spoon?
    @Stu are you willing to do a Babe Ruth and name who is going home tonight?
    @Cunbert who do you hope pulls a big move tonight?
    Cunbert
    Cunbert

Post by Cunbert Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:22 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:

Am I allowed to say @falconsloth ? Should be a quadruple elimination even ET with his immunity goes home leaving me sole winner right? Not that big a move I guess. Maybe it bigger with chewbacca returning to partner Han Solo one more time
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:06 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:
    @ET would winning survivor be enough to cover the hurt from getting the wooden spoon?

There's really nothing that covers that hurt.
    One of those two things is more deserved than the other (and sadly it's the cutlery)

@JM in the first season of Survivor you made it to an impressive sixth, this year you've gone even better - what do you put that down to?
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:24 pm

First of all how did I lose that immunity challenge. What an outrage

To answer the question, I never expected to make merge for that very reason but here I am still fighting and plodding along.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:48 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:
    @B/L how the heck has the former host made it to final five?  Did you think you’d be an early target?
    @Stu are you willing to do a Babe Ruth and name who is going home tonight?

When there's only 5 names left, and only 4 of them as options, I can't definitively say who is going home

*diplomacy*
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:33 pm

easytiger wrote:

There's really nothing that covers that hurt.
    One of those two things is more deserved than the other (and sadly it's the cutlery)

@JM in the first season of Survivor you made it to an impressive sixth, this year you've gone even better - what do you put that down to?

I’ve had some luck along the way, helped by a few players. And I’ve managed to duck at the right time a few times. Even some bad strategy worked out ok.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:00 pm

@B/L what’s with the joke about time spent in the challenge? Are you saying you didn’t even give it any thought?
    @ET If you don’t check the tribal votes ever, you are both alive and dead in this game. Have you considered that strategy in order to stay in the game?
    @Stu if a survivor competitor gets voted off, but no-one is around to see it, is the survivor competitor really voted off?
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:14 pm

You could say victory was basically handed to me.
    easytiger
    easytiger

Post by easytiger Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:24 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:  
    @ET If you don’t check the tribal votes ever, you are both alive and dead in this game.  Have you considered that strategy in order to stay in the game?

Sorry, JM, appreciate the effort your putting in to get some questions going.

So, if I understand correctly, what you're saying is that IF I never turn up to another tribal council, I can't get voted off (or voted in) and I might just get to stay in the game forever.

Damn tempting, but I'm dying to get out and watch the Tigers play some September football - pretty sure Madge will have scraped them into the top 8 - far out it's been a long time between drinks, surely we finally did it

As you can tell, I'm pretty excited, Dammit, I'm just gonna start STANDING AND APPLAUDING
    CARN THE TIGERS!!

FS - is there anyway we can get word from the outside world as to who the Tigers will be playing this weekend?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:44 am

Wrong spot. Deleted.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:44 pm