NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 4 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Rabbits21 Tue May 31, 2022 3:45 pm

If it was a tied vote at any upcoming tribal we go to a re vote don’t we where the ones voted for cant re vote? Then if it’s tied again we go to Rock Paper Scissors etc....???
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 4 Empty Re: NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS

Post by Moanaman Tue May 31, 2022 4:27 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:My experience is that when ‘alliance’ members don’t reply or vague out on responses the writing is on the wall.  The writing is on the wall

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 4 Giphy
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue May 31, 2022 5:12 pm

NRLFF SURVIVOR TRUBAL COUNCIL QUESTIONS - Page 4 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47w3u39btxa7xjx1qg4tpz8ukkypfir7am4wxfv4in&rid=giphy
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue May 31, 2022 8:10 pm

#savemarlin
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:33 pm

Jumping Marlin - Took a hidden immunity idol to save yourself yesterday. You played it very well but obviously there was a target in your back which is never a good feeling. Do you feel that there is less of a desire to vote you out this week?

RandomSil - Only one fellow cheese member, who would have been voted out last week if it wasn’t for an idol and one ex-cheese member. Numbers stacked against you, has this added pressure or have you managed to pass cheese vs Carty party and focus purely on Ming vs Jing?

Moanaman - You’ve been on both cheese and Carty, so I’m guessing you would of had to introduce each of your group of friends to the other. Did you enjoy that role? Did anyone make that difficult? Anyone obviously not getting along with each other from the start?

Teeth Eater - merge can’t be too far off. This tribe swap gives a chance for new connections to form. You are on the receiving end of a 5/2. Are you preferring the numerical advantage or would you have preferred more cheese members to take connections with into merge?

Wolfking - Say final two was tonight and you were standing in front of the jury pitching why you should be the sole survivor. Is there a moment in this game yet that you would point to and say “that is why I should be sole survivor”?

EasyTiger - Is there already someone calling the shots over at Jing. Should they be confident that they are calling the shots?

B/L - Exile brings time away but also confusion and anxiousness as you miss out on time away from alliance discussions and especially this week being thrust into a new tribe two days before tribal. Do you feel like you missed much in the Jing tribe in the time away? Were you late to the party or a sought after vote or have you come back to a mad scramble?
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:48 pm

FalconSloth wrote:
    EasyTiger - Is there already someone calling the shots over at Jing. Should they be confident that they are calling the shots?

To put it simply, there hasn't been time to establish much of anything at Jing.
    We were all surprised to discover midway through the challenge that we were in fact suddenly in new tribes.
    Really, I should've noticed something was up when the calming influence of our very own Kane Williamson started to look more like a jumping marlin.
    At the time I figured I'd just eaten some questionable shellfish, or maybe stood on some coral.

Because there was no chance to work on the challenge as a new team, it seems natural that players would stick to the rivers and lakes that they're used to (sorry segued into TLC), I digress;
    In short, there really hasn't been any chance for anyone to start calling shots on Jing, we're just getting to know our new tribe mates, the new digs, and working out who what is on the menu
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:05 pm

Teeth Eater - merge can’t be too far off. This tribe swap gives a chance for new connections to form. You are on the receiving end of a 5/2. Are you preferring the numerical advantage or would you have preferred more cheese members to take connections with into merge?

Thank you for the question, Master Sloth.

I have to be honest, my good man, and say that, like Easy Tiger says above, I am actually yet to get my bearings when it comes to the new tribe.

On paper, I guess it looks pretty favourable to the ex-Partyers, but as we all know, this is Survivor and all that is a certainty is uncertainty. So I'd be quite foolish to dance around the bonfire without fear of awkwardly stumbling upon a fallen branch and falling face first into said fire, so to speak.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:01 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Moanaman - You’ve been on both cheese and Carty, so I’m guessing you would of had to introduce each of your group of friends to the other. Did you enjoy that role? Did anyone make that difficult? Anyone obviously not getting along with each other from the start?

I was never in Carty Mr Sloth, I was an imposter and had resigned myself to going home the first week I was there, but then Carty had it's own little tantrum and somehow, I'm still here..... most of Carty were quite welcoming though. However their banter in the thread was abysmal, it's almost like they were using some other means of communication to plan. It got pretty lonely at times, as all I wanted was a GIF-off like I had with The Wookie back in Beggars Canyon.

In the new tribe, some old friends have been reacquainted, some new friendships formed, some DM's promising to take people to the final 3 sent, others ignored.

I have to run now Mr Sloth, I can hear a rustling in the bushes behind camp, it might be a snake we have to cut the head off.

P.S. Can you please fix the title of the thread......

B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:12 pm

I am not sure I have arrived yet. Random still hasn't given me access to the group thread. Potentially a ploy to send me packing before I have even had time to hang out my dirty washing.

I would like to think my vote was sought after. But I am yet to receive any final 3 promise from Mo. I keep hitting refresh but there is no PM there.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:16 pm

B/L wrote:I would like to think my vote was sought after. But I am yet to receive any final 3 promise from Mo. I keep hitting refresh but there is no PM there.

I know that feeling, clean wore out Shift and F5 on my keyboard
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:02 pm

FalconSloth wrote:Jumping Marlin - Took a hidden immunity idol to save yourself yesterday. You played it very well but obviously there was a target in your back which is never a good feeling. Do you feel that there is less of a desire to vote you out this week?

Well, last week I had someone gunning for me. That’s the game, so no hard feelings. I wasn’t feeling like that this week, although apparently people are making final 3 pledges so I’m clearly out of it. At this point I’m just hoping my new tribe members say hello to me.

And, if memory serves correctly, I played an idol last year to save myself but was promptly sent home the next week. So, confidence is low…
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:01 am

FalconSloth wrote:
    Wolfking - Say final two was tonight and you were standing in front of the jury pitching why you should be the sole survivor. Is there a moment in this game yet that you would point to and say “that is why I should be sole survivor”?

Interesting question boss but seemingly seems hard to answer since we are only a part way through the game. I wouldn't want to be admitting things this early on to claim anything that's not entirely there to claim yet. My answer to the question is the reason why I should be sole survivor is still yet to come.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:19 am

Only one fellow cheese member, who would have been voted out last week if it wasn’t for an idol and one ex-cheese member. Numbers stacked against you, has this added pressure or have you managed to pass cheese vs Carty party and focus purely on Ming vs Jing?

Naa no pressure mate, gotta play both sides to win and been doing that since the start of the game.

Sitting pretty mate, but watch the wasted votes come for me.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:35 am

I think the votes will be pretty random tonight.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:36 am

I miss tribal questions already, and questions for me Sloth?
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:24 am

Are you milking the cow for his infinite knowledge ?
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:34 am

Chewie wrote:I miss tribal questions already, and questions for me Sloth?

I'm not The Sloth, but a question for you...

Your GIF Game is pretty strong, do you think you're the best GIFfer on the island? Hit me with your strongest GIF sequence
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:22 pm

Moanaman wrote:

I'm not The Sloth, but a question for you...

Your GIF Game is pretty strong, do you think you're the best GIFfer on the island? Hit me with your strongest GIF sequence
    A professional GIFfer needs to know a few things:
    1. Know your meme
    2. Know you GIF sources
    3. Know the right search terms to use
    4. Know the theme and stick to it
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:31 pm

Chewie wrote:I miss tribal questions already, and questions for me Sloth?
    Questions are only for the tribe at tribal
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

Post by FalconSloth Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:55 am

Jing Tribal Questions
    RandomSil - You’ve made a post pretty much saying that you are expecting to be voted out, is that what the post meant? Why do you think that!?

Jumping Marlin - Is there anyone in particular you want back in the game. Anyone you’ll be rooting for to win the redemption challenge?

TeethEater - anyone you don’t want to win the redemption challenge. Anyone that could be gunning for you or just think has a good chance of going all the way?

B/L - Getting to the pointy end you have to worry not only about making the final 2 but also pleasing the tribal council. Is there 1 person that you would love to have on the tribal council because you know they would vote for you? And is there someone the opposite that you can already write off getting their vote?

Easytiger - If we stop the game right now and let a jury decide who wins, who wins?

Wolfking - Merge is incoming, immunity changes from tribal to individual, who is the biggest threat in individual immunity challenges?

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:00 pm