NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Rabbits21 Team Tracker 2024

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Rabbits21 Team Tracker 2024 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rabbits21 Team Tracker 2024

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:39 am

See above previous end of page  for my rant on where things are at….. any feedback appreciated!

Thinking

Wong to Dylbags
    Shitili to Talagi

A WFB can wait another week I think. Can look at JC next week.

Angus, Nikora also worth looking at soon.

Lussick pull your finger out of your fucking arse please I beg!

Those 2 trades would leave me

Grant
    May Cotter Cheese
    KPP Salmon
    Dylbags Hutcho
    Strange Burbo
    Ponga Pap Kris

Lussick Flanno Talagi Hughes
    Chan Cleary Piakura Galvin
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:11 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:See above previous end of page  for my rant on where things are at….. any feedback appreciated!

Thinking

Wong to Dylbags
    Shitili to Talagi

A WFB can wait another week I think. Can look at JC next week.

Angus, Nikora also worth looking at soon.

Lussick pull your finger out of your fucking arse please I beg!

Those 2 trades would leave me

Grant
    May Cotter Cheese
    KPP Salmon
    Dylbags Hutcho
    Strange Burbo
    Ponga Pap Kris

Lussick Flanno Talagi Hughes
    Chan Cleary Piakura Galvin

What? Still no Souths players?

via GIPHY

StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:28 pm

I think you're right with getting rid of Wong and Shitili. Chan can just sit there. Gets the deadweight out in Wong and Tupouniua before he loses value.

Fwiw I was in the high 30k ranks for much of the first few rounds, but there's still plenty of time to make up heaps of ground. Good decisions this those you've made this week will help, and then you just have to pray to the fantasy gods like the rest of us and hope for no more injuries etc. Once you get ask the injured players back you'll be smashing it
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:04 am

So for last week I scored a 733 rank in from 44k to about 39k. Finally a green arrow after a tough start to the season. Captaining Grant went well, Cotter, Ponga, S. Hughes. What didn’t go so well was Terrell May, Cheese, Hutcho, Pap, Flanagan and Talagi.

Current side with 155k spare and 30 trades is….

Grant
    May Cotter Cheese
    KPP Salmon
    Dylbags Hutcho
    Strange Burbo
    Pap Ponga Kris

Lussick Hughes Flanagan Talagi
    Cleary Piakura Galvin Chan

So I need to flick Chan or Talagi with 5 red dots……

Who should go first out of those 2 I’m not sure.

Other guy on the chopping block is Hutcho I think wanna get rid of him as I feel Sexton could start soon and Dogs have a bye soon and I have Salmon and Hughes.

I’m tossing up whether I go Angus and Iro this week and get Stewart next week and forget Campbell. Thing is I then have Kris, Strange and Stewart with a bye in a month.

Or whether I get Campbell over Angus and get Angus next week.

Other option is forget Iro altogether and go Talagi to Angus and Hutcho to Campbell get two good giys then look at Stewart next week and maybe Burbo to Chester.

King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:00 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:So for last week I scored a 733 rank in from 44k to about 39k. Finally a green arrow after a tough start to the season. Captaining Grant went well, Cotter, Ponga, S. Hughes. What didn’t go so well was Terrell May, Cheese, Hutcho, Pap, Flanagan and Talagi.

Current side with 155k spare and 30 trades is….

Grant
    May Cotter Cheese
    KPP Salmon
    Dylbags Hutcho
    Strange Burbo
    Pap Ponga Kris

Lussick Hughes Flanagan Talagi
    Cleary Piakura Galvin Chan

So I need to flick Chan or Talagi with 5 red dots……

Who should go first out of those 2 I’m not sure.

Other guy on the chopping block is Hutcho I think wanna get rid of him as I feel Sexton could start soon and Dogs have a bye soon and I have Salmon and Hughes.

I’m tossing up whether I go Angus and Iro this week and get Stewart next week and forget Campbell. Thing is I then have Kris, Strange and Stewart with a bye in a month.

Or whether I get Campbell over Angus and get Angus next week.

Other option is forget Iro altogether and go Talagi to Angus and Hutcho to Campbell get two good giys then look at Stewart next week and maybe Burbo to Chester.

Hey Mate, its definitely been tough this year. Toughest start to a year I've ever had in fantasy. On the bright side you could potentially have all 5 of your red dots playing by next week, so things are definitely on an upwards trajectory.

Id be getting rid of Chan before Talagi. But Chan could be a late in tomorrow night so pay attention to late mail. Reason for Chan out over Talagi is the fact that Parra will likely switch up their team again if they lose this week, and Talagi is a great footy player. I think it was a mistake putting in the halves, I would of kept him in the centres tbh.

The order I'd Prioritise your sells is as follows;
    - Chan (If not named)
    - Hutcho (This week or next week)
    - Talagi (If not named next week)
    - Burbo

I'd personally lock in Hutcho > Angus/Campbell and then wait till storm late mail to trade out Chan.

As for Angus vs Campbell I think they're pretty similar in terms of money to make and points, so it really just comes down to preference. Remember you get 3 tardes next week, so you could use someone like Cheese to grab the one you dont get this week.

If Chan is out go;

Chan > Iro

Then next week, Talagi or Burbo > Stewart. and Maybe Cheese > the other of Angus/Campbell.

I wouldnt be too worried about Dogs and Raiders byes, nearly every teams going to have atleast 2, Ive seen some players that still have 6 raders players. so If you only have 3,I'd take that as a win.

Good luck mate.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:59 pm

King Assassin wrote:

Hey Mate, its definitely been tough this year. Toughest start to a year I've ever had in fantasy. On the bright side you could potentially have all 5 of your red dots playing by next week, so things are definitely on an upwards trajectory.

Id be getting rid of Chan before Talagi. But Chan could be a late in tomorrow night so pay attention to late mail. Reason for Chan out over Talagi is the fact that Parra will likely switch up their team again if they lose this week, and Talagi is a great footy player. I think it was a mistake putting in the halves, I would of kept him in the centres tbh.

The order I'd Prioritise your sells is as follows;
    - Chan (If not named)
    - Hutcho (This week or next week)
    - Talagi (If not named next week)
    - Burbo

I'd personally lock in Hutcho > Angus/Campbell and then wait till storm late mail to trade out Chan.

As for Angus vs Campbell I think they're pretty similar in terms of money to make and points, so it really just comes down to preference. Remember you get 3 tardes next week, so you could use someone like Cheese to grab the one you dont get this week.

If Chan is out go;

Chan > Iro

Then next week, Talagi or Burbo > Stewart. and Maybe Cheese > the other of Angus/Campbell.

I wouldnt be too worried about Dogs and Raiders byes, nearly every teams going to have atleast 2, Ive seen some players that still have 6 raders players. so If you only have 3,I'd take that as a win.

Good luck mate.

Thanks mate

Cleary fucked out next week too looks like I’m getting in Hynes.

Secondly do I get Campbell or Iro as my second bring in?

Can get Angus next week.

Looks like Hutcho might survive another week.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:45 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

Thanks mate

Cleary fucked out next week too looks like I’m getting in Hynes.

Secondly do I get Campbell or Iro as my second bring in?

Can get Angus next week.

Looks like Hutcho might survive another week.

I'd personally go Iro for the price difference, but I already have Campbell so that might cloud that choice for me. I just think having as much money in the bank as possible for maneuverability next week is important
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:41 pm

Hey guys rank up from 39k to 23k last week got a 925 looking forward to another good week.

Trades for round 6 were…

Cleary to Hynes
    Chan to Iro…

This is what I had…

Grant
    May Cotter Cheese
    KPP Salmon
    Hynes Dylbags
    Strange Iro
    Ponga Pap Kris

Lussick Hughes Flanagan Burbo
    Hutchinson Piakura Galvin Talagi

Looking at for round 7…

Hutcho to Angus
    Burbo to Chester

Then wondering whether it’s worth getting Waddell in? Leaning to either Flanagan or Talagi out I’m thinking Talagi has to go!

If I do those 3 trades would spread the cash a bit and give me a stronger 14-21..

Would leave 25 trades left and 41k spare….

Grant
    May Cotter Cheese
    KPP Angus
    Hynes Dylbags
    Kris Iro
    Ponga Pap Chester

Lussick Galvin Waddell Salmon
    Piakura Hughes Flanagan Strange

Thinking don’t play Strange this week against Brisbane I think it’s a lower week. I can cash down Flanagan upcoming maybe to Jye Gray next week just hard to gauge whether Jye holds the spot and Trell moves to centre do Souths have the guts to do it. I really like Jye he played well the other night.

Other thoughts upcoming are maybe keep an eye on Garrick was maybe gonna do Kris to Garrick. But then I re thought I’m low on WFB for round 13 and maybe I keep Kris til round 14. I think Hynes and Ponga will both make origin. Maybe it’s a good idea to keep Kris.

Other thoughts are Manu could be a buy come round 13 but we have lots of Roosters already. Brailey and JMK are options coming up to round 13 too.

I know I need to save trades upcoming one week and I will.

Thinking C Hynes and VC Ponga this week.

On Chevy I have 2 Raiders already don’t think I’ll get him.

Thoughts on all this? I need another big week again. Really just weighing up whether to get Waddell or not
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:52 pm

I think the biggest priority is getting some decent WFB cover. Strange should be in your starting team over Kris? Kris is DPP but with byes and injuries you need at least one more person covering those back 5 positions
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:42 am

HOK: Grant, Lussick, Cheese

MID: May, Cotter, Cheese, Waddell, Salmon, Hughes

EDG: KPP, Angus, Waddell, Salmon, Piakura

HLF: Hynes, Brown, Galvin, Flanagan, Strange

CTR: Strange, Iro, Kris, Chester

WFB: Ponga, Papy, Chester, Kris

After doing this breakdown I agree with the dolphin.WFB/CTR could use some depth. Love the two locked trades to Angus and Chester. Not sure Waddell does a lot for your team apart from MID coverage for the dogs bye. I don’t think he’s worth the risk as a short term cashie personally. Think he’s much closer to a Fine (30-35) than he is to Angus, Curan, KPP. Almost doing the same role as Piakura but with dual.

Not sure what the answer is (maybe Best trusting in the knights upcoming softer draw, Garrick or other fallen WFB in 2 weeks, the Fox to hopefully string multiple big games together……)

Good luck with whatever you choose even if all you can trust this week is Waddell. Maybe cross out who you want to sell in coming weeks and where that will leave your team. Definitely think WFB3 is the biggest chance to upgrade your squad.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:58 am