NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Rabbits21 Team Tracker 2024

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Rabbits21 Team Tracker 2024 Empty Rabbits21 Team Tracker 2024

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:05 am

Glad to be back!

Current team as follows advice all welcome please….

Cheese
    Haas Sitili Cotter
    Wong Piakura
    Cleary Fog
    Suli Kris
    Pap Kini Simonsson

Grant Luki Flanagan Salmon
    Hughes Burbo Weekes Mikaele

55k spare thoughts please?

Ultimately if I take Grant, Haas and Cleary I have to make sacrifices I would like Penis but can’t fit him in. Feel like Grant will avg 60 first half of year and Robson 50. Not sure we can rely on a Parra hooker.

Would also like Moses but would have to give up Grant. Would also like Ponga but again would have to give up Grant?

Which 1 out of Grant, Ponga or Moses do we feel is most important?

Had to go Hutcho down to Flanagan in this draft too so I have some cash itb.

16-21 a bit iffy but I think most will have similar.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Rabbits21 Team Tracker 2024 Empty Re: Rabbits21 Team Tracker 2024

Post by RandomSil Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:06 am

No Hynes?

Cheese over Grant.. at least put Grant starting as Cheese is more flexible with DPP status.

Cotter is a nice little pick up, but I would see the bench make up first. You have to hope he is 60+ minutes (which as captain should be the minimum) for him to actually be worth it. Because if he is in that 50-60 minute range his average isn't that much higher than what he is priced at he certainly won't be losing cash but there is a range of guys in that $500k area all in the same boat with similar upside.

I'm not sold on Fog, but that's me personally. There is a few guys high on him. He is also one of the only options in that price range, so might as well take the punt I guess.

I am guessing you're playing Burbo week 1 for Kris. I have to say your CTRs at least compared to here are a lot different. More middle of the road types but should have more stable scoring, still will need to be upgraded to out n out guns at some stage.

Kini, I am one of the guys that aren't a believer in him making enough to warrant a trade early in the season.

In a vacuum I would take Grant over Moses/Ponga. With Pap so cheap and the outside chances at WFBs Ponga is probably the least valuable out of the three. Moses is a good middle ground, but I think unless you are very confident on Cook/Cheese/Eels HOK that you should just go Grant.

Hutcho looks a lot nicer than Flanno.

rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:55 am

RandomSil wrote:

Cheese over Grant.. at least put Grant starting as Cheese is more flexible with DPP status.

Normally yes, but with split round makes sense to lock Cheese in the starting 13 then you have more flexibility to fiddle around with the squad in the second half of the round
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:22 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Glad to be back!

Cheese
    Haas Sitili Cotter
    Wong Piakura
    Cleary Fog
    Suli Kris
    Pap Kini Simonsson

Ultimately if I take Grant, Haas and Cleary I have to make sacrifices I would like Penis but can’t fit him in. Feel like Grant will avg 60 first half of year and Robson 50. Not sure we can rely on a Parra hooker.

Would also like Moses but would have to give up Grant. Would also like Ponga but again would have to give up Grant?

Rabbits21 Team Tracker 2024 Giphy
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:36 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

Normally yes, but with split round makes sense to lock Cheese in the starting 13 then you have more flexibility to fiddle around with the squad in the second half of the round
    Thoughts on my side @rhinoceroo
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:45 am

Nice squad Rabs but I am going with Tatts over Wong just for security reasons.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:49 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Thoughts on my side @rhinoceroo

I don't particularly like the back five, seems neither one thing or the other. Don't mind eg Simo/Kris/Suli individually when paired with either a cow or a gun, but they don't seem right together, if you know what I mean.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:50 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

I don't particularly like the back five, seems neither one thing or the other. Don't mind eg Simo/Kris/Suli individually when paired with either a cow or a gun, but they don't seem right together, if you know what I mean.
    Probs means I have to sacrifice Grant not sure I wanna do that
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:16 pm

Hey Rabs, decent looking team. Personally i like Grant, Haas and Cleary. If you were to downgrade 1, Id say Haas, there are other in his position that will score similarly, Like a Hopgood or a Murray for cheaper. Where as Cleary and Grant are probably 5-10 points clear of the next best this year.

Don't see the Cheese, Kris or Flanno appeal tbh, care to elaborate?

Whats your thought process in picking Wong and Sitili, one of them is going to get subbed no? wouldn't you be better off picking 1? You may pick wrong and have to trade but you may not and save the trade. I picking both you are guaranteed to have to trade 1 out.

Ive also got a team tracker up if you wouldnt mind having a look and giving feed back. cheers.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:25 pm

King Assassin wrote:Hey Rabs, decent looking team. Personally i like Grant, Haas and Cleary. If you were to downgrade 1, Id say Haas, there are other in his position that will score similarly, Like a Hopgood or a Murray for cheaper. Where as Cleary and Grant are probably 5-10 points clear of the next best this year.

Don't see the Cheese, Kris or Flanno appeal tbh, care to elaborate?

Whats your thought process in picking Wong and Sitili, one of them is going to get subbed no? wouldn't you be better off picking 1? You may pick wrong and have to trade but you may not and save the trade. I picking both you are guaranteed to have to trade 1 out.

Ive also got a team tracker up if you wouldnt mind having a look and giving feed back. cheers.
    I like Haas because you can captain him this week and no early byes.

Cheese DPP mate no early byes, gives safety as we might not get a Parra hooker next week. Roosters should be better this year too. Kris has DPP which is handy priced at 29 can avg mid 30’s in a tricky centre position without breaking your bank. Flanagan Dragons have a good draw early his job security is safer than Hutcho and he looked good in the trials.

Picking Wong and Sitili if both get 60-65mins there is value. What if you take only one and both pop off. Robbo is known for playing his second rowers big mins they could get injuries or HIA’s in games that mean Sitili and Wong get even more mins. Wong is the eye tear he looks quality ang Sitili the DPP and so cheap. I can wear maybe needing to trade 1 out
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:36 pm

Cheese
    Haas Sitili Cotter
    Wong Piakura
    Cleary Fog
    Suli Kris
    Pap Kini Simonsson

No Souths players Rabbits21 Laughing

Where is your Rabbitoh pride? The Shame What a Face

How will you show your face in the supporters area of Moore Park?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:15 pm

Cheese
    Haas Sitili Cotter
    Wong Piakura
    Cleary Fog
    Suli Kris
    Pap Kini Simonsson

Have you considered Cook instead of Grant? Similar price, should put up similar scores. Grant's rd4 is tricky. Grant to Cook, Cheese to Hutch, Flanno to someone like Levi gives you about 218k you can use to upgrade Fogarty to Moses. Or goes a long way to upgrading Simonsson to a gun WFB. I know you're thinking then you'll have no Hooker cover. But do you really need it? Cook rarely gets injured, doesn't have a bye until rd 7, and if you still really want Grant, you could go Cook to Grant after Grant's bye.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:12 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Have you considered Cook instead of Grant? Similar price, should put up similar scores. Grant's rd4 is tricky. Grant to Cook, Cheese to Hutch, Flanno to someone like Levi gives you about 218k you can use to upgrade Fogarty to Moses. Or goes a long way to upgrading Simonsson to a gun WFB. I know you're thinking then you'll have no Hooker cover. But do you really need it? Cook rarely gets injured, doesn't have a bye until rd 7, and if you still really want Grant, you could go Cook to Grant after Grant's bye.
    Only concern with Cook mate is does he start getting spelled here and there this year as he’s getting on a bit now. Has just had a calf injury too @Mulvy. Where do you sit on Robson do you think he can give us that low 50’s avg? I appreciate the thought mate. Do you think my 16-21 is currently too weak?
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:26 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Only concern with Cook mate is does he start getting spelled here and there this year as he’s getting on a bit now. Has just had a calf injury too @Mulvy. Where do you sit on Robson do you think he can give us that low 50’s avg? I appreciate the thought mate. Do you think my 16-21 is currently too weak?

When is Cook ever injured during the season or even during games. Guy's made of iron, lives clean, age just a number. I'd wager Cook plays more minutes over the whole year than Grant anyway...

Anyway, I've pivoted to having both Cook and Murray in my team so looks like I'll be cheering on the Rabbits more than you this year (as long as the only tries they scored are consolation ones)
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:40 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

Bench looks fine to me, about the same as mine. Robson could go well, no one really knows. I think he is priced about right though.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:37 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

When is Cook ever injured during the season or even during games. Guy's made of iron, lives clean, age just a number. I'd wager Cook plays more minutes over the whole year than Grant anyway...

Anyway, I've pivoted to having both Cook and Murray in my team so looks like I'll be cheering on the Rabbits more than you this year (as long as the only tries they scored are consolation ones)
    We have a round 7 bye that doesn’t worry you?
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:25 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    We have a round 7 bye that doesn’t worry you?

Not really. Probably have sold Cook to Grant or Murray to Haas by then. Certainly don't want Murray by Origin but he seems value to start. Cook possibly won't get Origin so he can stick around.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:57 pm

I scored 709 for the first round has me at a 39659 rank….

Team with 80k spare is….

Grant
    Sitili Cotter Haas
    Luki Wong
    Cleary Hutcho
    Burbo Kris
    Pap Ponga Tuaupiki

Cheese Piakura Salmon Kini
    Strange Flanagan Hughes Chan

Have tossed up the idea of Cotter to Fog but might weaken my mids too much? Have also tossed up Cotter to Terrell May but might be too sideways? Think I’ll hold Kini to loop.

Out of Strange, Flanagan, Hughes and Chan who do we think are the best 2 to loop?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:09 pm

You really need to get on the Carty party Beer
    ForanAgainst
    ForanAgainst

Post by ForanAgainst Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:44 pm

I think your 18-21 should remain as is. When it comes to trade considerations, I think you have to pass on Fog. May is fun to watch.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:34 pm