NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 8733
    Reputation : 7397
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 33
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Snatchpato Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:07 pm

    Camo123 wrote:

    Cheers Snatch. I initially thought looking at that I could avoid both Dogs fuck it up scenario but forgot Piakura locks game 1
    You can avoid both Bulldogs fuckup by going

    Hughes Burbo Talagi Salmon

    If both do well, swap Burbo and Strange (so Salmon is Piakura AE)
    If Hughes does well only, swap Talagi and Galvin
    If Salmon does well only, swap Burbo and strange and choose out of Talagi/Strange
    If both do poorly, swap Talagi and Galvin

    So this avoids both Dogs shitting the bed, but in one scenario you're taking a punt on Burbo over whatever Salmon puts up (but that relies on Hughes doing well which lets face it, is unlikely)
    Jele
    Jele

    NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020
    Posts : 2331
    Reputation : 1233
    Join date : 2015-12-25

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Jele Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:54 am

    Appreciate any advice on this unruly mob:

    Cook
    May Murray Hughes
    KPP Salmon
    Fogarty Hutchison
    Strange Kiraz
    Teddy Papy Rapana

    Lussick Gutho Flanagan Galvin
    Chan Sitili Burbo Levi

    Can I do something clever with Chan starting as an edge given he locks out first game?
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12352
    Reputation : 8978
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Camo123 Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:14 pm

    Jele wrote:Appreciate any advice on this unruly mob:

    Cook
    May Murray Hughes
    KPP Salmon
    Fogarty Hutchison
    Strange Kiraz
    Teddy Papy Rapana

    Lussick Gutho Flanagan Galvin
    Chan Sitili Burbo Levi

    Can I do something clever with Chan starting as an edge given he locks out first game?

    Sitili is complicating things as an extra EDG that locks out at same time as Salmon but you can do Salmon and Burbo EDG loop. If you start Sitili over Hughes I think you can do same loop as mine above
    Jele
    Jele

    NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020
    Posts : 2331
    Reputation : 1233
    Join date : 2015-12-25

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Jele Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:11 pm

    Camo123 wrote:

    Sitili is complicating things as an extra EDG that locks out at same time as Salmon but you can do Salmon and Burbo EDG loop. If you start Sitili over Hughes I think you can do same loop as mine above

    Thanks Camo, so I set it up like this? Trying to get my head around whether this enables me a double loop or just a single (and if a single, can't I just do that with Galvin?).

    Cook
    May Murray Hughes
    KPP Chan
    Fogarty Hutchison
    Strange Kiraz
    Teddy Papy Rapana

    Lussick Gutho Flanagan Galvin
    Levi Salmon Burbo Sitili

    Not sure I want to even consider Sitili coming off the bench over a starting Hughes. Of course, if there are late changes, then I can do the Sitili/Hughes swap you suggest (maybe like the loop @WT Winfield is doing this week).
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12352
    Reputation : 8978
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Camo123 Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:30 pm

    Jele wrote:

    Thanks Camo, so I set it up like this? Trying to get my head around whether this enables me a double loop or just a single (and if a single, can't I just do that with Galvin?).

    Cook
    May Murray Hughes
    KPP Chan
    Fogarty Hutchison
    Strange Kiraz
    Teddy Papy Rapana

    Lussick Gutho Flanagan Galvin
    Levi Salmon Burbo Sitili

    Not sure I want to even consider Sitili coming off the bench over a starting Hughes. Of course, if there are late changes, then I can do the Sitili/Hughes swap you suggest (maybe like the loop @WT Winfield is doing this week).

    You could also put Salmon over Hughes (my bad I missed this) and use that double loop above. I think I’d rather be looping Hughes over Salmon anyway as the non Max King prop has only lasted 20, 28, 14 mins (other game injury affected)

    I’ve tried permutations and don’t think you can maximise outcomes with 3 EDGs in EMG with no DPP starters
    Finch
    Finch

    Posts : 8926
    Reputation : 2534
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Finch Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:36 pm

    So I'm not normally a looper, but Hughes score is good.

    Camo told me I could switch Galvin with Levi, and I will get Hughes score instead of Levi, is this correct? I hadn't posted my entire team before.

    Is it that simple? Or am I missing something? Thanks heaps Very Happy

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Loopin10
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12352
    Reputation : 8978
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Camo123 Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:37 pm

    Yes just swap Galvin and Levi
    Finch
    Finch

    Posts : 8926
    Reputation : 2534
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Finch Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:55 pm

    Camo123 wrote:Yes just swap Galvin and Levi

    Alrighty, thanks Camo
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12352
    Reputation : 8978
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Camo123 Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:22 pm

    Finch wrote:

    Alrighty, thanks Camo

    Or Finefuiaki/whoever you think scores lowest
    Finch
    Finch

    Posts : 8926
    Reputation : 2534
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Finch Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:04 pm

    Camo123 wrote:

    Or Finefuiaki/whoever you think scores lowest

    Fine has more potential, so will leave him in there compared to Levi

    Thanks mate
    ForanAgainst
    ForanAgainst

    Posts : 1744
    Reputation : 1103
    Join date : 2016-02-03
    Age : 44
    Location : Brisbane

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by ForanAgainst Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:33 pm

    Cheese
    May, Shoes, Salmon
    Crichton, KPP
    Hynes, Flanagan
    Kris, Strange
    Ponga, Papenhuyzen, JC

    Harris, McInnes, Curran, Levi
    Kiraz, Burbo, Chan, Galvin

    I don’t really have a viable loopy option here, do I? Just pick and stick?
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 5845
    Reputation : 2070
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Khany Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:48 pm

    If HTF dpp were positioned in the starting 13 at WFB, and laurie & talagi were in 18 - 21, you'd get Laurie's score right ?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 24708
    Reputation : 17143
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Milchcow Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:53 pm

    Khany wrote:If HTF dpp were positioned in the starting 13 at WFB, and laurie & talagi were in 18 - 21, you'd get Laurie's score right ?

    I'm sort of questioning why you'd have Laurie.

    But yes, if HTF is starting WFB, only a WFB can replace him
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 5845
    Reputation : 2070
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Khany Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:03 pm

    Thanks, he's just an example, I'd probably have Chevy there in practice
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 24708
    Reputation : 17143
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Milchcow Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:24 am

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Loop_111

    Anyone got any thoughts on improving this loop

    I think Lussick/Cheese are 2 I'm more likely to want to loop out.

    If I want Lussick + Cheese I do nothing

    If I want Cheese but not Lussick I sawp Kris with Shoes, and Kris will score

    If I want Lussick but not Cheese, I swap KPP with Smithies and kris will score

    If I want neither Cheese nor Lussick I swap KPP with Smithies and Kris with Shows, then Levi and Chevy will score (This means scoring Chevy so would probably need 2 total garbage scores to invoke this)
    All players needing to be swapped don't lockout until Sunday, so can see Lussick and Cheese play before deciding.

    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster
    Moderator

    Posts : 1174
    Reputation : 2402
    Join date : 2018-02-11

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Cookie Monster Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:39 pm

    Milchcow wrote:

    Anyone got any thoughts on improving this loop

    I think Lussick/Cheese are 2 I'm more likely to want to loop out.

    If I want Lussick + Cheese I do nothing

    If I want Cheese but not Lussick I sawp Kris with Shoes, and Kris will score

    If I want Lussick but not Cheese, I swap KPP with Smithies and kris will score

    If I want neither Cheese nor Lussick I swap KPP with Smithies and Kris with Shows, then Levi and Chevy will score (This means scoring Chevy so would probably need 2 total garbage scores to invoke this)
    All players needing to be swapped don't lockout until Sunday, so can see Lussick and Cheese play before deciding.



    Just on the last part of this loop; after you swap KPP with Smithies you then need to swap Smithies with Chevy so that you can avoid Lussick's score. I guess you were already planning on doing this but it wasn't clear from all the talk about Chevrolets and Levies
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

    Posts : 2067
    Reputation : 1277
    Join date : 2021-02-27
    Age : 31

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Welsh Mafia Wed May 08, 2024 3:44 pm

    Wanting to try and make the most out of my three mid EMG's for Smithies.

    Brailey
    Cotter - Tohu - Smithies
    KPP - Angus
    Dbro - Hynes
    Iro - Garrick
    Faalago - Atkison - Armstrong

    Bateman - blore - galvin - Kris
    Shoes - Salmon - Cheese - Piakura

    Thinking is Shoes and salmon score well, they both stay where they are, but if salmon scores poorly then i swap cheese with Kris.

    I don't get a look at Piakura this way, just wondering if there's a smarter option for me?

    Thanks Smile
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster
    Moderator

    Posts : 1174
    Reputation : 2402
    Join date : 2018-02-11

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Cookie Monster Wed May 08, 2024 8:43 pm

    Welsh Mafia wrote:Wanting to try and make the most out of my three mid EMG's for Smithies.

    Brailey
    Cotter - Tohu - Smithies
    KPP - Angus
    Dbro - Hynes
    Iro - Garrick
    Faalago - Atkison - Armstrong

    Bateman - blore - galvin - Kris
    Shoes - Salmon - Cheese - Piakura

    Thinking is Shoes and salmon score well, they both stay where they are, but if salmon scores poorly then i swap cheese with Kris.



    If Shoes scores crap as well, you can swap Cheese with Smithies and Piakura with Kris. They had both want to score pretty bad to risk taking Piakura's score though



    Welsh Mafia wrote:
    I don't get a look at Piakura this way, just wondering if there's a smarter option for me?

    Thanks Smile


    If Shoes and Salmon weren't from the same team there may have been some nice options. I guess all the EDG's and MID's are a bit inconvenient for looping as well
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

    Posts : 2067
    Reputation : 1277
    Join date : 2021-02-27
    Age : 31

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Welsh Mafia Thu May 09, 2024 11:39 am

    Cookie Monster wrote:



    If Shoes scores crap as well, you can swap Cheese with Smithies and Piakura with Kris. They had both want to score pretty bad to risk taking Piakura's score though






    If Shoes and Salmon weren't from the same team there may have been some nice options. I guess all the EDG's and MID's are a bit inconvenient for looping as well

    Thanks for your time as ever mate Smile Appreciated.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

    Posts : 2067
    Reputation : 1277
    Join date : 2021-02-27
    Age : 31

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Welsh Mafia Fri May 17, 2024 3:15 pm

    Hey team!

    With Tohu out, I now have him and Salmon on the pine and wondering If i could loop?

    Brailey
    Cotter - Jolliffe - Smithies
    KPP - angus
    Hynes - Dbro
    Garrick - Iro
    Atkinson - Armstrong - Weekes

    Blore - Galvin - Tohu - Salmon
    Piakura - Cheese - Kris - Shoes

    Would love to see if I can get some options with the EMG's?

      Current date/time is Sun May 26, 2024 12:03 am