NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

    Posts : 1910
    Reputation : 1203
    Join date : 2021-02-27
    Age : 31

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:47 pm

    Thanks mate. Any reason you swapped smithies into the team to remove MID cover?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 24341
    Reputation : 16804
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Milchcow Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:53 pm

    Welsh Mafia wrote:Thanks mate. Any reason you swapped smithies into the team to remove MID cover?

    I was trying to make sure Salmon would sub for Haas to see if you could loop that way, but I think everyone locks out too early to do anything useful, and looping via Kris is the more flexible way to go
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

    Posts : 1910
    Reputation : 1203
    Join date : 2021-02-27
    Age : 31

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:55 pm

    Milchcow wrote:

    I was trying to make sure Salmon would sub for Haas to see if you could loop that way, but I think everyone locks out too early to do anything useful, and looping via Kris is the more flexible way to go

    Sheesh your understanding of this game is lightyears beyond me - unreal brother.

    Thanks for the time and effort for me!
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

    Posts : 1910
    Reputation : 1203
    Join date : 2021-02-27
    Age : 31

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:57 pm

    Think i'll run Kini in the loop with Chan. I think if either of Kini or Shoes are going to get a 40+, odds are it's Kini vs the Dogs.
    BCT05
    BCT05

    Posts : 4441
    Reputation : 1825
    Join date : 2020-03-19

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by BCT05 Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:57 am

    @Rabbits21

    You can put Kris at CTR, Burbo at 17, Kini at 18.

    If you like Kini's score then leave as is and Burbo will sub for Kris, Kini will come into the 17.

    If you don't like Kini's score then swap Flanagan into 17 for Burbo (who will still go into CTR for Kris anyway).

    Flanagan plays immediately after Kini though so you will need to be on to it.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12737
    Reputation : 5497
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Rabbits21 Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:28 am

    BCT05 wrote:@Rabbits21

    You can put Kris at CTR, Burbo at 17, Kini at 18.

    If you like Kini's score then leave as is and Burbo will sub for Kris, Kini will come into the 17.

    If you don't like Kini's score then swap Flanagan into 17 for Burbo (who will still go into CTR for Kris anyway).

    Flanagan plays immediately after Kini though so you will need to be on to it.

    Thanks so much mate didn’t think of that
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 5526
    Reputation : 1935
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Khany Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:55 am

    Likely back 3 for next week

    HTF, Campbell, Cotric.

    Will have Tuaupiki in 14 - 17

    When both Cotric and Tuaupiki don't play, will I get an AE or something from 18 -21 ?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 24341
    Reputation : 16804
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Milchcow Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:46 am

    Khany wrote:Likely back 3 for next week

    HTF, Campbell, Cotric.

    Will have Tuaupiki in 14 - 17

    When both Cotric and Tuaupiki don't play, will I get an AE or something from 18 -21 ?

    No.

    If/when Cotric doesn't play, only a WFB in 14-21 can fill in for him. If you don't have any, then you don't get a score.


    edit, if Tuaupiki is in 14-17 and doesn't play, you'll get an AE for him (whoever is in 18) but you won't get anything for Cotric.


    Last edited by Milchcow on Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Loomer
    Loomer

    Posts : 9197
    Reputation : 3394
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Loomer Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:47 am

    Khany wrote:Likely back 3 for next week

    HTF, Campbell, Cotric.

    Will have Tuaupiki in 14 - 17

    When both Cotric and Tuaupiki don't play, will I get an AE or something from 18 -21 ?

    You need 3 WFB to score points. If no 3rd WFB playing you don't get a score from emg from player that's not classified WFB
    OB
    OB

    Posts : 693
    Reputation : 784
    Join date : 2023-06-11
    Location : Melbourne

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by OB Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:04 pm

    Is there a way of looping in a choice of 2 out of 3 players once I know a score or two.

    I want to set up a loop between Burbo, Strange and Shoes - all 3 in my Reserves currently. I have Piakura, Paps and Chan as red dots to use as my DNPs. Any help would be amazing.

    Full team is as follows:

    Robson
    McInnes May Tatola
    Salmon Tupounia
    Fogarty Galvin
    Kris Kiraz
    Teddy Campbell Rapana

    Lussick Hutch Piakura Pappy
    Chan Strange Burbo Shoes
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 21995
    Reputation : 13407
    Join date : 2016-01-26
    Location : Mulvania

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Mulvy Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:00 pm

    OB wrote:Is there a way of looping in a choice of 2 out of 3 players once I know a score or two.

    I want to set up a loop between Burbo, Strange and Shoes - all 3 in my Reserves currently. I have Piakura, Paps and Chan as red dots to use as my DNPs. Any help would be amazing.

    Full team is as follows:

    Robson
    McInnes May Tatola
    Salmon Tupounia
    Fogarty Galvin
    Kris Kiraz
    Teddy Campbell Rapana

    Lussick Hutch Piakura Pappy
    Chan Strange Burbo Shoes

    I think it can be done. Probably just a simple bench double loop would do it. There's certainly scope for chan to start at edge to work the burbo aspect. I'll have another look tomorrow, by which time someone else would have figured it out. Convoluted loops hurt my brain and I'm tired. Best of luck.
    BCT05
    BCT05

    Posts : 4441
    Reputation : 1825
    Join date : 2020-03-19

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by BCT05 Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:02 pm

    OB wrote:Is there a way of looping in a choice of 2 out of 3 players once I know a score or two.

    I want to set up a loop between Burbo, Strange and Shoes - all 3 in my Reserves currently. I have Piakura, Paps and Chan as red dots to use as my DNPs. Any help would be amazing.

    Full team is as follows:

    Robson
    McInnes May Tatola
    Salmon Tupounia
    Fogarty Galvin
    Kris Kiraz
    Teddy Campbell Rapana

    Lussick Hutch Piakura Pappy
    Chan Strange Burbo Shoes

    Mulvy wrote:

    I think it can be done. Probably just a simple bench double loop would do it. There's certainly scope for chan to start at edge to work the burbo aspect. I'll have another look tomorrow,  by which time someone else would have figured it out. Convoluted loops hurt my brain and I'm tired. Best of luck.

    Not sure if I'm missing something but I think this is the only way. Not sure Chan in edge would work at all as Salmon & Tups lock out before Burbo.

    You'll have to make a call on Shoes score before seeing the others with this.

    Mulvy or someone else might see something I can't though.


    Robson
    McInnes May Tatola
    Salmon Tupounia
    Fogarty Galvin
    Kris Kiraz
    Teddy Campbell Rapana

    Lussick Hutch Chan Pappy
    Shoes Burbo Strange Piakura

    If you don't want Shoes score then swap both Strange and Burbo with Chan and Papy.

    If you like Shoes score & also like Burbo's score then leave as is.

    If you like Shoes score but not Burbo's then swap Strange with one of Papy/Chan.
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

    Posts : 658
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2019-03-25

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by 13CokeHeads Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 pm

    Dearest loopers,


    Keen to get the best out of this week.

    Robson
    Smithies yeo hopgod
    Kpp salmon
    Galvin(c) flano
    Garrick burbo
    Turbo Ponga rapana

    Chan kini pap Seyfarth
    Hutch Hughes strange Levi


    So what I'm trying to do here is see hutch and Hughes if not 35s I can chuck in Levi and strange.

    I think hutch may come good so I could flan bench and nk seyfarth... anyone see anything I don't?
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

    Posts : 689
    Reputation : 501
    Join date : 2017-02-28

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Cap'n Ranta Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 pm

    Your loop definitely works with Papy and chan being loop options.

    Can’t see anything better.

    Papy (WFB) and Chan (edg) also don’t share the same position as your players you’re trying to loop so nothing to be done there either I think.

    One thing to note if Hutch plays poorly but you want to keep Hughes score your loop will die there. Think it’s the right setup though
    Loomer
    Loomer

    Posts : 9197
    Reputation : 3394
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Loomer Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:42 pm

    13CokeHeads wrote:Dearest loopers,


    Keen to get the best out of this week.

    Robson
    Smithies yeo hopgod
    Kpp salmon
    Galvin(c) flano
    Garrick burbo
    Turbo Ponga rapana

    Chan kini pap Seyfarth
    Hutch Hughes strange Levi


    So what I'm trying to do here is see hutch and Hughes if not 35s I can chuck in Levi and strange.

    I think hutch may come good so I could flan bench and nk seyfarth... anyone see anything I don't?

    You don't have a half that doesn't play so there's no Flanno Hutch loop. You could loop in Strange and or Levi for both 1 or both dogs swapping the Raiders one or both with Kini and Papi
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

    Posts : 658
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2019-03-25

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by 13CokeHeads Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:42 pm

    Cap'n Ranta wrote:Your loop definitely works with Papy and chan being loop options.

    Can’t see anything better.

    Papy (WFB) and Chan (edg) also don’t share the same position as your players you’re trying to loop so nothing to be done there either I think.

    One thing to note if Hutch plays poorly but you want to keep Hughes score your loop will die there. Think it’s the right setup though


    I reckons the dogs root the bunnies so I think I'll go hutch up and flan too
    Loomer
    Loomer

    Posts : 9197
    Reputation : 3394
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Loomer Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 pm

    13CokeHeads wrote:


    I reckons the dogs root the bunnies so I think I'll go hutch up and flan too

    Strange or Levi for Kini or Paps and get the Hutch score good to go
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11973
    Reputation : 8613
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Camo123 Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:24 pm

    What’s the best way to double loop EDG and INT

    Grant
    Murray Cotter May
    KPP Piakura
    DBrown Fogarty
    Kiraz Strange
    Papenhuyzen Rapana Campbell

    Koroisau Levi Hutch Galvin
    Salmon Talagi Burbo Hughes
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 8216
    Reputation : 6969
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 33
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Snatchpato Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:44 pm

    Camo123 wrote:What’s the best way to double loop EDG and INT

    Grant
    Murray Cotter May
    KPP Piakura
    DBrown Fogarty
    Kiraz Strange
    Papenhuyzen Rapana Campbell

    Koroisau Levi Hutch Galvin
    Salmon Talagi Burbo Hughes
    Can you do

    Grant
    Murray Cotter May
    KPP Piakura
    DBrown Fogarty
    Kiraz Strange
    Papenhuyzen Rapana Campbell

    Koroisau Levi Hutch Galvin
    Hughes Salmon Talagi Burbo

    If Hughes and Salmon brain it, leave as is.
    If Salmon brains it but Hughes doesn't, swap Talagi and Galvin
    If Hughes brains it but Salmon doesn't, swap Burbo and Galvin
    If neither do well, swap Talagi and Galvin and then cop Hughes' score (honestly most likely case lol)

    edit: nah nevermind, every way I try and make something tricky happen you have to take a punt on someone. I'd go with the above and hope they both don't fuck up. At least you get to loop one.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11973
    Reputation : 8613
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRL Fantasy Loophole Empty Re: Looping thread 2 - Electric Boogaloop

    Post by Camo123 Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:04 pm

    Snatchpato wrote:
    Can you do

    Grant
    Murray Cotter May
    KPP Piakura
    DBrown Fogarty
    Kiraz Strange
    Papenhuyzen Rapana Campbell

    Koroisau Levi Hutch Galvin
    Hughes Salmon Talagi Burbo

    If Hughes and Salmon brain it, leave as is.
    If Salmon brains it but Hughes doesn't, swap Talagi and Galvin
    If Hughes brains it but Salmon doesn't, swap Burbo and Galvin
    If neither do well, swap Talagi and Galvin and then cop Hughes' score (honestly most likely case lol)

    edit: nah nevermind, every way I try and make something tricky happen you have to take a punt on someone. I'd go with the above and hope they both don't fuck up. At least you get to loop one.

    Cheers Snatch. I initially thought looking at that I could avoid both Dogs fuck it up scenario but forgot Piakura locks game 1

      Current date/time is Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:03 pm