NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

filthridden
    filthridden

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 46 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by filthridden Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:25 am

How's everyone going?
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:04 am

Absolutely wonderful Filth thanks for asking. Early knockoff today, Perth tomorrow and no work until Wednesday!
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:37 pm

Krump wrote:Absolutely wonderful Filth thanks for asking. Early knockoff today, Perth tomorrow and no work until Wednesday!

Sounds good, mate! Hope your only sad time on the trip is due to the full-time scoreline! Razz

Got plans aside from origin while you're in WA?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:34 pm

filthridden wrote:How's everyone going?

I'm all good over here mate!

Early finish for me today, boy currently doing his district rugby trials then straight to county cricket, love it though, nothing better than watching the lad play his sports
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:38 pm

filthridden wrote:

Sounds good, mate! Hope your only sad time on the trip is due to the full-time scoreline! Razz

Got plans aside from origin while you're in WA?
    Just an off the charts bender. Got mates from WA, Qld and the NT all flying in for plus beers with the forum softcock
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:52 pm

filthridden wrote:How's everyone going?

Sup homie geek
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:39 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Sup homie   geek

Not much, been good, been busy. You?

not off-topic but Sharks play Warriors twice still. Johnson to carve us up. Sad
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:31 am

filthridden wrote:

Not much, been good, been busy. You?

not off-topic but Sharks play Warriors twice still. Johnson to carve us up. Sad

Few positives lately, new car, 4 day week at work means long weekend every week, Tassie hol in October.

I'm hoping the Sharks click, and not just remain sporadic as they are. Smooth SJ, eye candy at his best.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:07 pm

Some redneck said to me this avo "what are you looking at" in a highly aggressive manner, didnt even notice i had done so, out Woy Woy way on the coast, i was so caught off guard my reflex response flew out "You, you ugly fuck"... couple of seconds glare followed by his head turned down, it felt like victory !

Things like this really have me pondering it for days, i don't get peoples ready to rumble attitudes and whats going on inside.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:06 pm

Revraiser wrote:Some redneck said to me this avo "what are you looking at" in a highly aggressive manner, didnt even notice i had done so, out Woy Woy way on the coast, i was so caught off guard my reflex response flew out "You, you ugly fuck"... couple of seconds glare followed by his head turned down, it felt like victory !

Things like this really have me pondering it for days, i don't get peoples ready to rumble attitudes and whats going on inside.

Coincidental timing. Walked past a middle-aged guy today at lunchtime. He said hi, I barely looked at him as I said hi and walked on.
    He turned around and barked: "I'll kick you in the fucking head mate".

I didn't even register what he'd said for a couple of seconds. Chalked it up to him being loose in the head and walked on. Weird one.

I feel like there's a lot of stress and anger going around at moment. Seasonal? Roll on summer.

I love living in Melbourne. People are surprised when I say it but I feel totally safe walking around the streets at night. Compare that to Auckland where I wouldn't stay in the CBD past a certain hour because it felt like everyone with a dick was out with a point to prove. :/
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:56 am

filthridden wrote:

Coincidental timing. Walked past a middle-aged guy today at lunchtime. He said hi, I barely looked at him as I said hi and walked on.
    He turned around and barked: "I'll kick you in the fucking head mate".

I didn't even register what he'd said for a couple of seconds. Chalked it up to him being loose in the head and walked on. Weird one.

I feel like there's a lot of stress and anger going around at moment. Seasonal? Roll on summer.

I love living in Melbourne. People are surprised when I say it but I feel totally safe walking around the streets at night. Compare that to Auckland where I wouldn't stay in the CBD past a certain hour because it felt like everyone with a dick was out with a point to prove. :/

Yeah definitely location bears different souls.
    Are you living in the heart of the city or the burbs ?

filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:00 am

Revraiser wrote:

Yeah definitely location bears different souls.
    Are you living in the heart of the city or the burbs ?

I'm about 5-6km North of the CBD in Northcote. Inner-North, I guess? Not quite hipster central but not far off! Laughing
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:06 am

I want to punch people in the head that stand in front of the doors of the train when you're trying to get off or push on before you can even get off.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:49 am

No Worries wrote:I want to punch people in the head that stand in front of the doors of the train when you're trying to get off or push on before you can even get off.

Amen.

Simple etiquette.

Same with people who stand around talking to each other and blocking thoroughfares whether it's on the street or in a corridor in the office.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:47 pm

No Worries wrote:I want to punch people in the head that stand in front of the doors of the train when you're trying to get off or push on before you can even get off.

Yeah this is a huge one, and it has increased 10 fold in recent years imo. Similar upon leaving lifts in and around stations. Do they think ur a doorman ?

Last edited by Revraiser on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:50 pm

As someone who stands in front of train doors when people are trying to get off, I find this offensive
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:18 pm

Well your udderly rude, you need to moooooove. Enjoy the down vote
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:59 pm

No Worries wrote:Well your udderly rude, you need to moooooove. Enjoy the down vote

Surprised you didn't try to milk that one a bit more
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:02 am

Pain wrote:

Surprised you didn't try to milk that one a bit more

It's been a long 24hrs, let's everyone just calm their teats.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:53 am

filthridden wrote:

It's been a long 24hrs, let's everyone just calm their teats.

He thinks he's god's gift to women. He's more Hugh Heifer than Hefner.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:56 am