NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18977
    Reputation : 9662
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by my tv broke Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:54 am

    anybody here riding the crypto roller coaster ?
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by filthridden Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:06 am

    @my tv broke wrote:anybody here riding the crypto roller coaster ?

    I've got a little bit but I'm in it for the long haul. Still been crazy watching the prices over the last few months.

    You?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18977
    Reputation : 9662
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by my tv broke Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:24 am

    @filthridden wrote:

    I've got a little bit but I'm in it for the long haul. Still been crazy watching the prices over the last few months.

    You?

    Hold a handful of alts that i got into late 2019 / early 2020 - I'm also the same, long game for me. Couple are going really well, few others not so great.

    big dump in the market today providing some opportunities..
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by filthridden Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:38 am

    @my tv broke wrote:

    Hold a handful of alts that i got into late 2019 / early 2020 - I'm also the same, long game for me. Couple are going really well, few others not so great.

    big dump in the market today providing some opportunities..

    Funnily enough I consolidated some of my alts a few months back just to simplify things for myself and turned out to be a great move but to be fair the initial buys weren't great moves to start with haha.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18977
    Reputation : 9662
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by my tv broke Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:41 am

    @filthridden wrote:

    Funnily enough I consolidated some of my alts a few months back just to simplify things for myself and turned out to be a great move but to be fair the initial buys weren't great moves to start with haha.

    what you holding that you're most keen on, if you dont mind me asking? LINK and RSR for me.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by filthridden Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:47 am

    @my tv broke wrote:

    what you holding that you're most keen on, if you dont mind me asking? LINK and RSR for me.

    Far more conservative here. BTC, ETH, LTC and VET. Majority in BTC/ETH.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18977
    Reputation : 9662
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by my tv broke Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:51 am

    @filthridden wrote:

    Far more conservative here. BTC, ETH, LTC and VET. Majority in BTC/ETH.

    I only put in as much as I'm comfortable losing, knowing the whole thing might just come to nothing. In it for risk v reward, guess its the gambler in me.
    filthridden
    filthridden
    Moderator

    Posts : 13973
    Reputation : 7465
    Join date : 2015-09-27

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by filthridden Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:47 pm

    @my tv broke wrote:

    I only put in as much as I'm comfortable losing, knowing the whole thing might just come to nothing. In it for risk v reward, guess its the gambler in me.

    Yeah that's kinda how I was when I got into it a few years back, trying to pick the right penny stock essentially.
    I think I'm at the point now where I'm investing rather than gambling with the knowledge it could still be worth zero in the future.

    Hard not to have at least something in crypto at the moment with the way savings rates are. You're gonna get fuck all out of leaving your money in the bank the next 5 years.
    Pubnation
    Pubnation

    Posts : 138
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2019-03-03

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Pubnation Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:44 pm

    I'm not sure where to post this but is there a way to change my username? There's a team name I've been using for my fantasy teams lately and if possible, would like to change my username here to that.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 18208
    Reputation : 10189
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Milchcow Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:46 pm

    Milikache wrote:I'm not sure where to post this but is there a way to change my username? There's a team name I've been using for my fantasy teams lately and if possible, would like to change my username here to that.

    Send a message to @RandomSil or @standard-issue
    They should be able to help you out
    Pubnation
    Pubnation

    Posts : 138
    Reputation : 59
    Join date : 2019-03-03

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Pubnation Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:47 pm

    @Milchcow wrote:

    Send a message to @RandomSil or @standard-issue
    They should be able to help you out

    Thanks. Will do that. Smile
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10780
    Reputation : 4265
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Revraiser Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:29 am

    It will sound like BS, but I got on Ripple at @ about 0.85 cents, sold at $4. This was an extremely short period of time in market terms. Of course now, ripple is back to much lower than that.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatic

    Posts : 18977
    Reputation : 9662
    Join date : 2016-01-08
    Location : Fantasy Island

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by my tv broke Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:59 am

    @Revraiser wrote:It will sound like BS, but I got on Ripple at @ about 0.85 cents, sold at $4. This was an extremely short period of time in market terms. Of course now, ripple is back to much lower than that.

    awesome, nailed the top pretty much
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 17666
    Reputation : 6903
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by standard-issue Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:39 am

    @Pubnation wrote:
    @Milchcow wrote:

    Send a message to @RandomSil or @standard-issue
    They should be able to help you out

    Thanks. Will do that. Smile

    I'm assuming it's been done mate?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7869
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Honeysett Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:43 pm

    Very random question

    Does anyone have any NBA jerseys size 52 (XL) that they'd be willing to sell? I've built up quite a nice collection thus far.

    Not after Bali fakes though, want the Nike/Adidas ones
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by No Worries Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:28 pm

    Anyone in Melbourne looking to make a quick buck out of State of Origin. Looks like someone forgot last years shipment

    https://www.pickles.com.au/general/item/-/details/F20-State-Of-Origin-Tooheys-Scarfs--Lot-Of-8/3020101785
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 7869
    Reputation : 4807
    Join date : 2015-09-28

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by Honeysett Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:57 pm

    Page doesn't exist.. What was it?
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.
    Posts : 9361
    Reputation : 5546
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 51 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

    Post by No Worries Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:27 pm

    Not sure what happened there
    https://www.pickles.com.au/general/item/-/details/F20-State-Of-Origin-Tooheys-Scarfs--Lot-Of-8/1020122116

    8 boxes of 40 Tooheys Blues SOO scarves. Must have been sent to Melbourne for origin but when covid changed the plans the shipment wasn't picked up. Auction starts 19th

      Current date/time is Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:37 pm