NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Round One

Honeysett
    Honeysett

NRL Round One Empty NRL Round One

Post by Honeysett Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:15 pm

Well, well, well I bet Todd Greenburg wishes Todd Carney would come back and piss in his own mouth. Seems timid now by 2019s antics. Let's recap shall we September 4th with the Bulldogs getting naked at a pub and flashing their dicks around.. let's be honest, who hasn't stripped down on the piss? If you haven't then you're no friend of Honeysetts. Let's keep reading the report.. Bulldogs players started touching each others dicks and wanking each other off after dropping their dicks in pints of beers.... ummm... the fuck? I guess that's how you make XXXX though.

Fast forward to the latest episode of The Walking Dead as Jarryd Hayne bites the crotch out of some girls snatch. I get fetishes, I understand there's different things people are into unlike you accountants and your poor wives who have missionary once or twice a fortnight there's other things out there but Hayne what the fuck mate? Just choke her like a normal person. Fucking savage.

I can't help but love at the Sharks misfortunes. It pleases me no end to see that smarmy fucking Shane Flanaghan get the ass, I'm not saying he's a fuckwit but if you told me he planned 9/11 I wouldn't blink an eyelid. He's the type of guy to cut in line at the bar and order the cocktails so you wait ten years to get a drink. The type of cunt to leave a pube on the toilet seat. There's always talk about relocating Cronulla to Perth, because Perth has Sharks - hur hur. Fuck off with that shit, that would mean that cunt Buzz Rothfield would be involved at some stage in Perth. I would rather shove toothpicks under my toe nails and kick a wall than see Perth that with rosy cheeked fuck anywhere near it. Give us our own team and fuck the Sharks off all together.

Now to be serious (just for a second) Dylan Walker you are an absolute cunt. The fact you've laid hands on your wife multiple times tells me everything I need to know about you. As if anyone needed more reasons to hate Manly. The fact your missus sticks by you is through fear for her safety, I hope she belts you in the head with a lamp you piece of shit. The only thing your missus should ever hide from anyone else is how you promised her the ride of her life and you shot you load after two pumps and feel asleep on top of her. Ammirite lads?

Furthering the raging war between Uber and Swan Taxis Tautau Moga and Michael Chee Kam wanted to see what driver could take a punch better, got to earn those five star ratings somehow lads and it's not mumbling on your phone to your family while you miss my turn off.

Big Papi Pump got his hooks ups, holla if you hear me?! The league culture certainly is interesting to say the least - get your cock out and have one of the boys film you while you have a wank? Could be worse I guess. Could be a dog sucking you off - people don't forget Joel.

Tyrone May's dirty talk is better suited for the line at Centrelink in Mt Druitt, the mere factor he didnt get chaffing on his cock from a dry vagina straight after that is a near miracle. Seriously we should have sent Tyrone May to help with the floods in Townsville, he would have dried that shit up in seconds. Speaking on Townsville, to the surprise of absolutely noone Ben Barba didn't see out the season. To the surprise of a few he didn't even make it through pre-season, the bell end to end all bell ends. I'll have no pickles on my burger you fucking dropkick. For me, you're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty.

In regards to the countless cases of guys not knowing when a woman is giving consent I'm going to give them some free advice. No means no... unless she's dyslexic and then it's on.

Good night.
    Krump
    Krump

NRL Round One Empty Re: NRL Round One

Post by Krump Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:35 pm

Here I was thinking footy would be the highlight of my week. Bravo!
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:31 pm

Brutal.

NOW i'm pumped for the football. It might be a let down compared to reading these though!
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:26 pm

Fucking gold mate!
    Dip

Post by Dip Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:47 am

Honeysett wrote:
    unlike you accountants and your poor wives who have missionary once or twice a fortnight

Great summary of the off season, but I have to correct you on this one on behalf of the 40% of contributors on this forum who are accountants. When I was married to another accountant we used to do it a bit more than this, and sometimes even in positions other than missionary believe it or not. Then when she stopped being an accountant and instead became a personal trainer, I would have given my left nut to have sex a couple of times a fortnight. Fast forward to current times when accountant/PT and me have separated, and I'm now seeing a mortgage broker and I've never had so much sex. I guess the moral of that story is that mortgage brokers in their 40's are better in bed than PT's in their 30's, and the perception on accountants must be wrong.

Actually not really any point to my comment. Just wanted to brag that I'm actually getting some now. Go Broncos.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:00 am

Ice

Post by Ice Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:32 am

Thread of year contender already.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:26 am

Dip wrote:

Great summary of the off season, but I have to correct you on this one on behalf of the 40% of contributors on this forum who are accountants. When I was married to another accountant we used to do it a bit more than this, and sometimes even in positions other than missionary believe it or not. Then when she stopped being an accountant and instead became a personal trainer, I would have given my left nut to have sex a couple of times a fortnight. Fast forward to current times when accountant/PT and me have separated, and I'm now seeing a mortgage broker and I've never had so much sex. I guess the moral of that story is that mortgage brokers in their 40's are better in bed than PT's in their 30's, and the perception on accountants must be wrong.

Actually not really any point to my comment. Just wanted to brag that I'm actually getting some now. Go Broncos.

I'm real happy for you mate. Happy times!
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:58 am

Dip wrote:

cheer Is there a pissed my pants emoji?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:05 am

Sex thread ?
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:08 am

Revraiser wrote:Sex thread ?
    Almost. It’s the broncos losing thread tonight.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:09 am

Called Hughes FTS
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:10 am

They called a million of those dropped balls an error last season.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 am

Incorrectly then because that was backwards. Good to see the Storm not go for the penalties though
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 am

Oh how I’ve missed you milfy
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:13 am

Is it me or is Niko flying up in d?
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:13 am

It took 5 minutes and we already have an injury. Typical.
    Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

Post by Goodnight Kiwi Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:13 am

James Roberts selected by 6.33% - poor bastards
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:20 am

Oates hasn’t changed a bit. Love him
    Krump
    Krump