NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Round 6

Dip

Round 6 Empty Round 6

Post by Dip Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 10:31

I'll leave the write ups to the comedians.

SKD has played about 200 games. That must mean surely no player in history has made as many errors in a career as him. Surely. Also how good was the McCullough ankle tap and TPJ intercept? Nearly as good as the forward pass call was bad.
    leaguegod

Round 6 Empty Re: Round 6

Post by leaguegod Fri 7 Apr 2017 - 12:02

very weird game, 2 good defensive teams were both loose defensively all night (broncos could have easily conceded more then 2 ) but it lead to a very exciting game, once broncs got 12 in front, they just went on with it, good performance

don't know what to make of moga, very strong player who seems incredibly hard to tackle but i can't help to think that long term broncs go better long term with kahu slotting in at left centre and mead on the right wing.

Broncs pack belted the chooks, the cordner V Gillett battle was awesome all night i thought. but broncs won every other battle easily

Post by Guest Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 1:11

Feel sorry for Burns after he was peppered with floaters from Nathan Cleary. Fuck I love Cleary. Going to be one hell of a player in 4-5 years, to think he is only 19 years old Yikes

One wonders whether Cleary Snr will wait until he is off contract then try and lure him over to the Tigers.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 1:55

Dip wrote:I'll leave the write ups to the comedians.

SKD has played about 200 games. That must mean surely no player in history has made as many errors in a career as him. Surely. Also how good was the McCullough ankle tap and TPJ intercept? Nearly as good as the forward pass call was bad.

Thing with SKD also is he is actually not getting any better with those errors after 200 plus games, probably actually worse. I enjoy watching him play for the variety-he makes me laugh one minute, then the next I'm like wow, that was awesome.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sat 8 Apr 2017 - 21:38

Dont know where to put it

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-join-the-hunt-for-cronullas-jack-bird/news-story/2b85b97cc5e6bdaffa1ecbcaa4f632c7

This suggests to me he will remain, good to hear.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 0:23

Revraiser wrote:Dont know where to put it

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/broncos-join-the-hunt-for-cronullas-jack-bird/news-story/2b85b97cc5e6bdaffa1ecbcaa4f632c7

This suggests to me he will remain, good to hear.

Shit, I have to subscribe to read your link. Crying or Very sad
    Rubert isn't getting any of my money.

Current date/time is Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 6:17