NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

Post by Pain Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Beer number too many....
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 3 Empty Re: Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

Post by standard-issue Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:10 pm

So managed to con the ex into dropping the girls off so I started drinking 4 hours ago Very Happy
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:56 pm

3rd man Pieday no good when he has to make the tackle himself. Cowboys targetting Pieday's goal line defence as highlighted by Wally
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:09 pm

Where's the replay ? Kahu didn't catch that in goal ?
    Deities don't Exist!
    Deities don't Exist!

Post by Deities don't Exist! Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:17 pm

How come the Broncos are allowed to grab the legs of Cowboys forwards and hold them down when Cowboys always poke their head through the line? Have been getting away with that all year!
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:21 pm

how long does a cowboy have to ride a bronco before it is considered a legal ride ?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:23 pm

RandomSil wrote:Oh you live in Townsville currently? Sweet, I live in Vincent. :/ We wont discuss more than that now.

Sorry, I confused that-that is when I was living over that way; have been in Perth nearly 20 years now.

By the way, how the fuck have you lived till the ripe old age of 22/23 when you reside in Vincent?
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:25 pm

SI wrote:
    RandomSil wrote:Oh you live in Townsville currently? Sweet, I live in Vincent. :/ We wont discuss more than that now.

Sorry, I confused that-that is when I was living over that way; have been in Perth nearly 20 years now.

By the way, how the fuck have you lived till the ripe old age of 22/23 when you reside in Vincent?

Have only been here a couple years, but naa it isn't too bad anymore. Just one small corner of Vincent.

Plus I cut my teeth in Wulguru when I was younger. o.o
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:28 pm

Bronco's have had the rub of the green all year. From the stable Friday night game preparations to the refs decisions. Like the Rabbitohs last year, this year's NRL fairytale is "Return of the Bennett"
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:34 pm

What's that big block of empty seats right on half way at the front of the 2nd tier on the western side ?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Your Name wrote:What's that big block of empty seats right on half way at the front of the 2nd tier on the western side ?

Yeah, noticed that. Was thinking scalpers are getting really organised and buying up shit loads between a few of them. If so it didn't pay off this time with the 2 QLD teams.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Your Name wrote:Bronco's have had the rub of the green all year. From the stable Friday night game preparations to the refs decisions. Like the Rabbitohs last year, this year's NRL fairytale is "Return of the Bennett"

Agree with that. The only difference is that last year the Bunnies were the clear best team. This year the "NRL scripted" team are going up against a side which fields JT and a host of top level players with a few worthy of being in a team of the year selection which is something you couldn't say about the dogs last year bar Graham really
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:44 pm

RandomSil wrote:
    SI wrote:

Have only been here a couple years, but naa it isn't too bad anymore. Just one small corner of Vincent.

Plus I cut my teeth in Wulguru when I was younger. o.o

Lived on Curie Street in Wulguru for a year or so. Used to watch a lot of the NSWRL games at The Stuart Hotel Very Happy . Also had my Nike Air Jordan 7's stolen from my front door-just as bad as Vincent back in the day Very Happy !
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Oh fuck off with your pussyness Boyd. Legit challenge for the ball, legit tackle.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Beast From The Big East wrote:Oh fuck off with your pussyness Boyd. Legit challenge for the ball, legit tackle.

Illegitimate child though.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:56 pm

Parker for CC Medal at the moment
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:57 pm

SI wrote:

Yeah, noticed that.  Was thinking scalpers are getting really organised and buying up shit loads between a few of them.  If so it didn't pay off this time with the 2 QLD teams.

I'd be more inclined to think it was a coach company or package deal gig that haven't been able to offload because of 2 QLD teams with no way for people to get here
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:00 pm

SI wrote:

Illegitimate child though.

Even his father wont admit to being related. Didn't read the DNA story, but the fact it was negative, I'm assuming bottom line is mum was a slapper and it could have been anyone
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:01 pm

Beast From The Big East wrote:Parker for CC Medal at the moment

What game are you watching ?

Granville when they take the lead with 5 min to go
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:02 pm

How many times per set are the Broncos able to walk off the mark and play the ball. The answer is at least 3

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:30 am