NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

Post by standard-issue Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:41 pm

Your Name wrote:Bronco's boys looking like they enjoy shower time together a little too much.

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 2 12096617_10153271748048074_4720042075224235199_n

Oh dear Laughing (conscious decision to use the seedy lol emoticon instead of the cool ones).
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

Post by RandomSil Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:37 am

Game day guys,
    what is everyones plans for the day?
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:49 am

Drinking coffee after early start with wallabies. Take the kids to the park to run around. Then settle into the afternoon with cold ales and footy!
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:38 am

Prawns & Muscles peeled & de bearded , beers on ice, jatz & dips in cupboard. smoked salmon & capers in the fridge.

Going out to buy the missus a new pair of shoes so she can walk all day from the fridge to the couch.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:40 am

RandomSil wrote:Game day guys,

Can't believe you axed the cousin joke. Even Facebook has accepted it. Laugh
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:50 am

Your Name wrote:
    RandomSil wrote:Game day guys,

Can't believe you axed the cousin joke. Even Facebook has accepted it. Laugh

Put it down to Broncos bias, feel free to repost it though. I was tired.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:36 am

About to go down to ANZ. Really looking forward to seeing the jets after what I've heard from them. A heap of mates from nq have flown down so it's gonna be a big day and night.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Going to pick the kids up in a couple of hours, so can't start drinking till after that Crying or Very sad . Will throw on a roast chook with all the sides and throw back some of what they drink in heaven-XXXX Very Happy . Some CC sitting there for laters.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:49 pm

Krump wrote:About to go down to ANZ. Really looking forward to seeing the jets after what I've heard from them. A heap of mates from nq have flown down so it's gonna be a big day and night.

Enjoy mate. How do you know so many people from NQ?

Randomsil, do you still live in Townsville?
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:00 pm

SI wrote:

Enjoy mate.  How do you know so many people from NQ?  

I spent my teenage years near Cairns. Hence the soft spot for the Cowboys.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:01 pm

If numbers on the train are an indication then it'll be a pro Broncos crowd. I was expecting the opposite
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:10 pm

SI wrote:
    Krump wrote:About to go down to ANZ. Really looking forward to seeing the jets after what I've heard from them. A heap of mates from nq have flown down so it's gonna be a big day and night.

Yeah I am still in Townsville.

I am a big league follower, hence me being here but my co-workers are much less attached to it. So it has been good to see them all hyped up for the Cowboys.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Game Day Baby!!!

WEEEEEEEEEW
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Krump wrote:
    SI wrote:

I spent my teenage years near Cairns. Hence the soft spot for the Cowboys.

Beaches or Tablelands then? I actually grew up in Townsville, then Greenvale (they were absolutely magic days Very Happy ) then back to Townsville again (Bushland Beach).
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Oh you live in Townsville currently? Sweet, I live in Vincent. :/ We wont discuss more than that now.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:07 pm

How are you losers from NSW enjoying the Jets so far?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:25 pm

WEEEEEEEW

How do ya like that?
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Beer number 5 is dulling the pain.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:47 pm

Your Name wrote:Beer number 5 is dulling the pain.

Answering my question in a different thread. You are drunk as fuck.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Adam Blair wrote:

Answering my question in a different thread. You are drunk as fuck.

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 2 44041887

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:46 pm