NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 10 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by wolfking Thu May 17, 2018 11:40 am

Question lads. Looking to have a free look at Kikau.

If I have;

Havilli
    Martin
    RFM
    Smith
    Kikau
    Griffin
    Isaako
    Coggar

If Kikau does well and I leave Smith in, then if RFM is a late withdrawal, do I still get Kikau and Griffins points?

Cheers.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 10 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Milchcow Thu May 17, 2018 11:46 am

wolfking wrote:Question lads. Looking to have a free look at Kikau.

If I have;

Havilli
    Martin
    RFM
    Smith
    Kikau
    Griffin
    Isaako
    Coggar

If Kikau does well and I leave Smith in, then if RFM is a late withdrawal, do I still get Kikau and Griffins points?

Cheers.

Yep, if RFM and Smith both fail to play, then you'll get Kikau and Griffin

Or, if Isaako goes well tomorrow night you can swap Griffin and Cogger and get Isaako+Kikau instead
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Yep, if RFM and Smith both fail to play, then you'll get Kikau and Griffin

Or, if Isaako goes well tomorrow night you can swap Griffin and Cogger and get Isaako+Kikau instead

Good thinking. You're a genius Milch. Thank you.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu May 17, 2018 2:22 pm

If RFM plays you won't get Isaako or Griffin. But nice to be prepared
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Thu May 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Looping Kikau for either JMK or Manu.

The thought of JMK defending against fatfita makes me nervous
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 pm

B/L wrote:Looping Kikau for either JMK or Manu.

The thought of JMK defending against fatfita makes me nervous

How can you do that if Kikau is playing?
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Thu May 17, 2018 8:58 pm

Bloody scum.

Seeing all the posters talking about loopholing in the main thread, cheaters!!

Just pick 17 players and be done with it.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 17, 2018 10:17 pm

Finch wrote:Bloody scum.

Thanks for stopping by.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    If RFM plays you won't get Isaako or Griffin. But nice to be prepared

Thanks mate.

Although, I think before the game I tried to kind of have a double look at Kikau but think I may have shot myself in the foot. I have this now;

Havilli
    Martin
    RFM
    Smith
    Coggar
    Kikau
    Griffin
    Isaako

If RFM does play, do I still get Kikau's score, or have I fucked it by putting Coggar in? Thinking was if Kikau got a 15 I could move both Griffin and Isaako up and be done with it, then if RFM plays I get whoever I choose as the last reserve but had the option to have both Griffin and Isaako that should both score more than 15. But if RFM now doesn't play, does it skip one and I get both Kikau and Griffin, or does it just move Coggar and Kikau up and I lose a man? If so, guess I have to miss Kikau's score (if RFM plays) and put Griffin up and hope for the best and then if RFM doesn't play, I get Kikau's points anyway, if that makes sense.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu May 17, 2018 11:13 pm

COgger was only named in 20, you'd assume he won't actually take the field.

If RFM, Smith and Cogger are all DNP, then you'll get Kikau and Griffin.

You should swap Isaako and Griffin though
    Then if Isaako sucks (and RFM is out) you can swap Griffin with Cogger (but if you do this and RFM plays you'd miss Kikau) so see if there is anything definite on RFM before fiddling with your subs.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri May 18, 2018 7:56 am

Milchcow wrote:
    COgger was only named in 20, you'd assume he won't actually take the field.

If RFM, Smith and Cogger are all DNP, then you'll get Kikau and Griffin.

You should swap Isaako and Griffin though
    Then if Isaako sucks (and RFM is out) you can swap Griffin with Cogger (but if you do this and RFM plays you'd miss Kikau) so see if there is anything definite on RFM before fiddling with your subs.

Thanks heaps mate. Thats what I was thinking. Just wasnt sure if it keeps going down the line until it finds players that actually played. Yeah was thinking of doing that only if RFM was definitely out. Cheers Milch.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Fri May 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Finch wrote:Bloody scum.

Email Fiona about it. She lead me to this cheating.
    A+
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri May 18, 2018 5:30 pm

I'm going to play RFM this week.

If he doesn't play, I'll get Mitch Rein, or his replacement (Brimson/Lamb)

Not really a loophole, but more the actual intended use of ranked subs, but thought I'd post in here anyway.
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Sat May 19, 2018 10:40 am

Quick question - any chance I can get Isaako's score here? I'm going to be making 2 trades (two of RFM, Rein, Griffin and Sorensen are going) and will more than likely be getting DCE and Martin/Lamb.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 10 34jf4fc
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Sat May 19, 2018 1:21 pm

MilfordTheMagician wrote:Quick question - any chance I can get Isaako's score here? I'm going to be making 2 trades (two of RFM, Rein, Griffin and Sorensen are going) and will more than likely be getting DCE and Martin/Lamb.

If you make the two trades, I'm afraid not.

If RFM ends up not playing, the only player of your four trade-outs that is in danger of losing cash is Griffen (unless Rein has a very bad game.) You could just make the one trade of Griffen for Martin/Lamb and you would get the scores of Kikau, Martin/Lamb, and Isaako at the end of the round (if RFM is out.) The problem with this is that you have to take Rein's score as well.

The safest thing to do is probably just make your planned trades and forget about Isaako's score. Sorry mate
    MilfordTheMagician
    MilfordTheMagician

Post by MilfordTheMagician Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:

If you make the two trades, I'm afraid not.

If RFM ends up not playing, the only player of your four trade-outs that is in danger of losing cash is Griffen (unless Rein has a very bad game.) You could just make the one trade of Griffen for Martin/Lamb and you would get the scores of Kikau, Martin/Lamb, and Isaako at the end of the round (if RFM is out.) The problem with this is that you have to take Rein's score as well.

The safest thing to do is probably just make your planned trades and forget about Isaako's score. Sorry mate

Yeah I think I'll just have to make my trades because I don't want to cop a 15 from Rein even if I do get Isaako's score. No one knows if RFM is even out yet so the risk is too high.

Thanks mate Smile
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Sat May 19, 2018 4:30 pm

Do I take whatever Brimson ends up on, or is Havili likely to score more?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat May 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Has anyone kept a record of their + & - when it comes to McLoopy ? Then compare that to the overall table to determine the difference it makes ? Would be nice to hear from some top runners whether they risk doing it, do it because it's essential or avoid it.

Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sun May 20, 2018 11:43 am

No Worries wrote:Has anyone kept a record of their + & - when it comes to McLoopy ? Then compare that to the overall table to determine the difference it makes ? Would be nice to hear from some top runners whether they risk doing it, do it because it's essential or avoid it.

Not top but ive been lurking around 70th for last 5 weeks or so. I havent done the sums but i have come off second best most times so its not all glory. Last week for instance i came off 10 points worse off as i took Thompsons 39 and missed Fonua Blakes 49. AFB was in my 13 but i benched him when i saw thompsons score and moved kikau? i think to start. I estimate ive missed out on around 30 points so far which would have had me around 75th in play, im currently 104th in play. Why do i still do it? The insurance policy. Id rather take a 39 than risk a HIA, injury etc to a 40 average player and the game allows you to do it. Just like supercoach/sportsdeck, Ive looped and came off second best when your original captain slays it or that guy on your bench gets a HIA and a 8 to screw your ae. Its not all beer and skittles despite popular belief and personally id be further ahead just sticking to my original 17 but i will continue to use it and hope i get that option to take a 60+ from a 30 average player in the near future*

*near future means prior to round 14 as my entire team will be averaging Air Quote 60 by then
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu May 24, 2018 12:10 pm

Who should I loop this week?

Hiku/Fonua (play Inglis)
    Inglis/Fonua (play Hiku)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 pm