NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 6 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:41 am

Hi @Scouter

I agree with @code delta  that your loop is set up correctly. However, you may have a bit of a problem with the lockout for the Sharks vs Dragons match. It will be very close to locking out as the Storm vs Knights match finishes.

You could watch Welch for 60-65 minutes of his match and do a bit of a guestimate as to what you think he will get in 80 minutes. If you think he scores poorly then make the JMK to Leilua switch before the match ends (before 7.20 pm AEDT)

Cheers
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 6 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:47 am

Well well well, I have come across to the darkside.....
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:55 am

Cookie Monster wrote:Hi @Scouter

I agree with @code delta  that your loop is set up correctly. However, you may have a bit of a problem with the lockout for the Sharks vs Dragons match. It will be very close to locking out as the Storm vs Knights match finishes.

You could watch Welch for 60-65 minutes of his match and do a bit of a guestimate as to what you think he will get in 80 minutes. If you think he scores poorly then make the JMK to Leilua switch before the match ends (before 7.20 pm AEDT)

Cheers

Yes being able to trade during a live game really helps
    Little Minutes
    Little Minutes

Post by Little Minutes Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:01 am

Can I loophole ?

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 6 MjsstDz
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:59 am

You can, and it's right to go the way you have it set up

If JMK scores well - do nothing

If JMK stinks it up - move whoever you think will score better out of Carty and Croker into Browns position

Does @No Worries  know that you have stolen his team   Wink
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:00 am

Cookie Monster wrote:You can, and it's right to go the way you have it set up

If JMK scores well - do nothing

If JMK stinks it up - move whoever you think will score better out of Carty and Croker into Browns position

Does @No Worries  know that you have stolen his team   Wink

Son's Alt for posting emoji's - don't know when he logged in. Didn't think he knew how Evil or Very Mad Might be time to change his password.

I just assumed I was me.
    deathbywarriors
    deathbywarriors

Post by deathbywarriors Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Milchcow wrote:

It's up to you to determine what you are happy with. But Havili averages 34, so I would think somewhere in that vicinity would be what you'd accept from Nicholls

Thanks Milch. Of course Nicholls got exactly 34 so now I have to decide whether Havili gets more or less than his average Question
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Hi, my names Bullbender and im a loophooler.....

#17 Tanginoa
    #18 Douehi
    #19 Isaako
    #20 Croker

Now that doughi is deemed DNP. Do i get a free look at Isaako? Probably going to trade Tanginoa anyway but if i get a free look and he gets that double everyone including myself are predicting because hes DUE, i might bank a trade
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:41 pm

deathbywarriors wrote:

Thanks Milch. Of course Nicholls got exactly 34 so now I have to decide whether Havili gets more or less than his average Question

Depends if you want to risk a high score or play it safe and take the 34 in the bank. Either way if could back fire. I think I'd take Nicholls. Unless there are injuries /he scores a try, I don't think Havili will go much bigger, so take the guaranteed 34. 50/50 call though
    deathbywarriors
    deathbywarriors

Post by deathbywarriors Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Depends if you want to risk a high score or play it safe and take the 34 in the bank. Either way if could back fire. I think I'd take Nicholls. Unless there are injuries /he scores a try,  I don't think Havili will go much bigger, so take the guaranteed 34. 50/50 call though

Yeah, I think I'll take the 34. JMK is another option but 34 is a decent score for my 17th man in a week that Murray is out injured also.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:28 pm

With 3 blokes on the pine, my very exciting loophole opportunity this week is isaako vs gosiewski. 

Alternatively, i could play isaako, and take a look at JMK vs Gowski. In the first option i am playing JMK regardless.

Think first option better. Zero faith in isaako but off chance he nabs a 40. Feel like JMK can go for 30+ regardless.

Id settle for anything over 35. I see gowski as a scoring 30-35 at best unless he jags a try
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:49 am

Bullbender wrote:Hi, my names Bullbender and im a loophooler.....

#17 Tanginoa
    #18 Douehi
    #19 Isaako
    #20 Croker

Now that doughi is deemed DNP. Do i get a free look at Isaako? Probably going to trade Tanginoa anyway but if i get a free look and he gets that double everyone including myself are predicting because hes DUE, i might bank a trade
    Quoting myself to try to get a response. Pretty sure this works but want to be 100percent sure now after isaakos score. Any help?
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:47 am

It's all good mate.

Tanginoa and Douhi are non-players so Isaako will AE into position 17 and you will get his score
    Bullbender
    Bullbender

Post by Bullbender Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:52 am

Cookie Monster wrote:It's all good mate.

Tanginoa and Douhi are non-players so Isaako will AE into position 17 and you will get his score

Cheers @Cookie Monster
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:06 am

No Worries wrote:

Son's Alt for posting emoji's - don't know when he logged in. Didn't think he knew how Evil or Very Mad Might be time to change his password.

I just assumed I was me.

Son's alt?

:pinocchio:

deathbywarriors
    deathbywarriors

Post by deathbywarriors Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:49 am

Bullbender wrote:Hi, my names Bullbender and im a loophooler.....

#17 Tanginoa
    #18 Douehi
    #19 Isaako
    #20 Croker

Can't believe that actually happened. I would appreciate if everyone could collectively predict that I'm due to win the lottery next week. Thanks.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:24 am

Moose wrote:

Son's alt?

:pinocchio:

That was the intention but looking back at the history I'm guessing the wrestling post was for him and I'm guessing I posted the eels ppic
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:51 am

How's everyone going with their looping so far?

Mine to date is:

Rd 3    (Kennar injured)              Griffen         45
                                                        Rochow        62

Total :    -17

Rd 4    (Kennar injured)              Griffen         38
                                                        Rochow        37

Total :    +1

Rd 5    (everyone injured)           Havilli         48
                                                         Griffen        29

Total :    +19

That leaves me with a grand total of +3 for three weeks of looping   cheer

Let the good times roll
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:18 am

This week's set up. 

17. Murray
    18. Isaako
    19. Havili
    20. Katoa

If I don't like Isaako's score, will play Murray/Havili depending on if Murray gets named. If Isaako kills it again  Katoa goes to 17.
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Post by hymenbustas Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 am

Was thinking long and hard last night about double looping Katoa as he's the ideally the last to play. Heres the spill:

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 6 Img_0710

Playing Katoa in my 13. If Kennar gets over 40, I do nothing. If not, then I swap Thompson back into my 13 and move Katoa to #17:

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 6 Img_0711

If Havali gets a 50, I do nothing. If not, I move Rochow to #17 and Katoa back to #21:

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 6 Img_0712

I know I probably missed something, keen to hear what everyone thinks

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:28 am