NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The bad behaviour thread

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

The bad behaviour thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The bad behaviour thread

Post by No Worries Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Hayne
    Musgrove
    Walker
    DeBellin
    Dragons lower grade player

5 players this off season. Those programs are doing wonders.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:09 pm

I think Bennett can easily be put on that list too considering he was colluding with another team's players and was fired for doing it.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:05 pm

I wonder of the NRL/clubs have stopped paying for these issues to go away
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Pain wrote:I wonder of the NRL/clubs have stopped paying for these issues to go away

Wonder if the #MeToo movement/social shift means more victims are willing to come forward/want to see justice rather than cash (if hush-money payments are being offered at all).
    Fewer women in general will stand for that shit nowadays compared to a decade or two again.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:24 pm

There's a really good article on Foxsports about it and I agree with it. Ban these players for good. If they're found guilty they're done. You don't deserve a chance to earn millions if you're going to do this. Who are we going to lose? Only shit human beings. Getting consent can't be too hard surely. Especially for dudes who are fit af and rich. It's an ego and empowerment thing that they're doing
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Honeysett wrote:There's a really good article on Foxsports about it and I agree with it. Ban these players for good. If they're found guilty they're done. You don't deserve a chance to earn millions if you're going to do this. Who are we going to lose? Only shit human beings. Getting consent can't be too hard surely. Especially for dudes who are fit af and rich. It's an ego and empowerment thing that they're doing

I'm starting to lean towards that school of thought too.

At the VERY LEAST, anyone who commits such a crime should be shown to be a) truly remorseful and b) showing that they are spending a lot of their time counselling and mentoring younger players away from that kind of life/behaviour.

Too many players have come back into the fold barely showing an understanding of why what they did was wrong let alone remorse.

I'm not talking about jumping through a few hoops until they tick the right boxes, I'm talking a serious commitment not only to righting their own wrongs but making an effort to stop the cycle going forward. I think this is an option because there's a chance that younger players may take on board the advice from a current or recently retired player rather than just some counsellor or cop.

And any more slip ups? See ya later, dickhead.

This is in relation to high range drink-driving, assault, whatever charges.

Again, I'm not saying this is what should happen but if we're going to let these guys back into our game then we need to be sure about it, not just because they're good enough for first grade or a rep jersey (which they should never touch again, but that's probably another tangent).
    bluetige
    bluetige

Post by bluetige Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:04 am

No Worries wrote:Hayne
    Musgrove
    Walker
    DeBellin
    Dragons lower grade player

5 players this off season. Those programs are doing wonders.

You forgot Liam Coleman, he was Musgroves offsider, and the guy with De Belin wasn't a Dragons player, he was a Shellharbour player from Group 7.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:01 pm

There was the fight with Saifiti and Boyd Cordner's bro too, turns out Saifiti was trying to break it up and is pressing charges on Cordner lol
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:41 am

Pieman wrote:I think Bennett can easily be put on that list too considering he was colluding with another team's players and was fired for doing it.
    I hope you aren’t actually as challenged as this post suggests.

filthridden wrote:

I'm starting to lean towards that school of thought too.

At the VERY LEAST, anyone who commits such a crime should be shown to be a) truly remorseful and b) showing that they are spending a lot of their time counselling and mentoring younger players away from that kind of life/behaviour.

Too many players have come back into the fold barely showing an understanding of why what they did was wrong let alone remorse.

I'm not talking about jumping through a few hoops until they tick the right boxes, I'm talking a serious commitment not only to righting their own wrongs but making an effort to stop the cycle going forward. I think this is an option because there's a chance that younger players may take on board the advice from a current or recently retired player rather than just some counsellor or cop.

And any more slip ups? See ya later, dickhead.

This is in relation to high range drink-driving, assault, whatever charges.

Again, I'm not saying this is what should happen but if we're going to let these guys back into our game then we need to be sure about it, not just because they're good enough for first grade or a rep jersey (which they should never touch again, but that's probably another tangent).
    Clap
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:02 am

I like a "second strike and you're out" style policy. Lots of cash, partying hard: somethings get out of hand pretty quickly. Not excusing anyone, but what I'm trying to emphasis is: if f*cking up once doesn't scare your straight, then you've really got no one else to blame.

And these dickheads getting caught drink driving - how much coin are they on? Get a friggin' Uber FFS!!!
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:57 am

yeah fuck me, surely the club has an uber account that the players share or something too. Insane.

And also Krumpy, whats wrong with what I wrote mate? He was (apparently) fired for getting in touch with Rabbitoh players as coach of their team, whilst still employed as the Bronco coach. If that doesn't deserve to make the bad behaviour list then, well, why? Please explain
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:58 am

dasherhalo wrote:
    And these dickheads getting caught drink driving - how much coin are they on? Get a friggin' Uber FFS!!!

yeah at least Hayne got a taxi to Newcastle to go sexually assault that chick
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:24 am

Pieman wrote:yeah fuck me, surely the club has an uber account that the players share or something too. Insane.

And also Krumpy, whats wrong with what I wrote mate? He was (apparently) fired for getting in touch with Rabbitoh players as coach of their team, whilst still employed as the Bronco coach. If that doesn't deserve to make the bad behaviour list then, well, why? Please explain
    That was much more than a simple bad behaviour list. You added him to a list of domestic violence and sexual assault accused.
    It's like those puzzles that they give kids asking which one doesn't fit in with 3 different types of birds and a pencil, in this case Wayne's the pencil.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 am

Pieman wrote:

I know I shouldn't be laughing at this Lol
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:43 am

Krump wrote:
    That was much more than a simple bad behaviour list. You added him to a list of domestic violence and sexual assault accused.
    It's like those puzzles that they give kids asking which one doesn't fit in with 3 different types of birds and a pencil, in this case Wayne's the pencil.

I was merely just pointing out the additional bad behaviour perps mate, I didnt see it as that at all Smile

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:16 pm

Pieman wrote:

I know I shouldn’t laugh it’s a serious matter but this is hilarious Laugh 3
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Dont forget the bulldog boys on their mad monday too

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:23 pm

Pieman wrote:Dont forget the bulldog boys on their mad monday too

What did the bulldogs do wrong?

From what I remember some pervert was taking photos of them without their consent? Imagine if that lowlife did that to the Matildas? Definitely would have been a different result Rolling Eyes
    bluetige
    bluetige

Post by bluetige Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:40 am

NRL players Adam Elliott and Asipeli Fine have received a conditional release order after a “disgraceful” performance involving lewd behaviour and simulated sex acts during Canterbury’s Mad Monday celebrations.
    Elliott, 24 and Fine, 26, were charged after a news photographer snapped them nude on the balcony of the Harbour View Hotel at The Rocks on September 3.

The players were supported by teammates in Downing Centre Local Court on Monday when they entered guilty pleas to charges of wilful and obscene exposure.

Deputy Chief Magistrate Jane Mottley subsequently placed both men on two-year conditional release orders without recording convictions.

According to the agreed facts, Fine was seen naked in CCTV footage raising a bench stool over his head while thrusting backwards and forward moving his genitalia up and down.

The pair was cheered on by the crowd as Elliott, who was also naked, climbed onto a stool before falling down with Fine catching him.

They then got dressed before Fine knelt on a table and pulled down his underwear.

A club member poured liquid, believed to be water, down his genitalia into a schooner glass.

Elliott removed his clothes again and climbed onto the next table, later holding his genitalia while club staff and players gathered around.

According to a set of agreed facts reportedly seen by Fairfax, a member of the party is seen to grab Elliott’s “exposed penis and masturbating it for approximately four seconds whilst Elliott stands there with his hands raised in the air. This is then followed with another club member pouring a schooner of alcohol on Elliott’s penis.”

Fairfax is also reporting that Elliott then appears to perform a sex act on himself in view of hotel staff, with former teammate Zac Woolford then reaching in between Elliott’s legs from behind, grabbing his penis and appearing to masturbate him.

Ms Mottley labelled the behaviour as “disgraceful” and said the players had been egged on by the “mob” and “pack mentality” of the group.

“You put on a performance for a crowd and it just happened that performance could have been seen by a member of the public on the street,” she said.

The Sydney Harbour Bridge climb causeway also has a view of the rooftop terrace. “It went on and on and on and it seemed you were encouraged to continue to dress and undress,” the magistrate said.

“It goes without saying boys … sometimes private things end up in the public domain.”

The magistrate said not only had they brought shame upon themselves and their team but they had damaged the reputation of the code.

“That’s a very heavy burden for you to carry.”
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:52 pm

That enough MF?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 pm