NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The bad behaviour thread

Dip

The bad behaviour thread Empty The bad behaviour thread

Post by Dip Fri May 05, 2017 9:22 am

Not sure if each indiscretion is worth a new thread and there doesn't seem to be team threads for all team (not surprising given the Roosters have what 14 supporters nationwide).

Anyway, SKD allegedly arrested in a nightclub with some cocaine on him. Might have been out celebrating the Tedesco signing.

Only thing for sure is that if someone passed or kicked it to him, he wouldn't be caught with it.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/roosters/roosters-star-shaun-kennydowall-in-drugs-arrest-at-sydneys-ivy-nightclub/news-story/18358da6e3cda81b4ef8cd6ac99bb8ed
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

The bad behaviour thread Empty Re: The bad behaviour thread

Post by standard-issue Fri May 05, 2017 9:33 am

Dip wrote:

Only thing for sure is that if someone passed or kicked it to him, he wouldn't be caught with it

Lol

This made my morning!
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Fri May 05, 2017 9:51 am

Dip wrote:
    Only thing for sure is that if someone passed or kicked it to him, he wouldn't be caught with it.

Well played Dippa.
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Fri May 05, 2017 10:58 am

Dip wrote:

Excellent.
    Dip

Post by Dip Sat May 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Sharks Chairman Damian Keogh stands down after being charged for possession of (presumably) cocaine at a nightclub last night.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sat May 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Tim Simona wasn't lying when he said rep round was coke round.

Random tests tomorrow morning would probably see most of the league suspended..
    Dip

Post by Dip Sat May 06, 2017 1:13 pm

It seems that way. Now Jesse Bromwich & Kevin Proctor implicated.

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nrl/news/titans-release-statement-about-cocaine-allegations
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

Post by Shanbon Sat May 06, 2017 1:51 pm

I want to know can the NRL specifically target those 3 players for tests? If so youd hope they did straight away, not that a first positive test means anything, pretty sure thats kept quiet and its the 2nd that gets them in trouble. Isnt that what happened to Barba?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat May 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Thaiday in the news for his "jungle fever" remark.

“I reckon Halle Berry was my first one,” he said.

“That’s when I like went through my jungle fever phase of liking dark girls there for a while. The I figured out if it ain’t white it ain’t right.”

Look I don't like Thaiday in the slightest but fuck me this PC culture has gone mental. Why don't these social justice warriors shut the fuck up and just piss off. Every other cunt with a twitter account can complain about anything and it'll blow up. Who gives a shit, honestly. Thaiday was clearly joking around and if those words offend you then you need to take more stock of your own life. Why do people feel the need to complain about everything. I really want someone to say something that offends people and then back it up with "I said what I said because I mean it, if you're offend that's on you. Deal with it and move on"

As for the players on cocaine, silly boys. You're potentially wasting a good career for a bit of sniff. Do it when you retire lads.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat May 06, 2017 5:24 pm

So does Simona get time off his sentence  ?

As for the nose candy, do it at home. Party, then come home and kick on or get on it, then go out.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat May 06, 2017 6:24 pm

No Worries wrote:So does Simona get time off his sentence  ?

As for the nose candy, do it at home. Party, then come home and kick on or get on it, then go out.

If they're racking it off a phone they're trying to out first to see if it was worth buying or not.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Sat May 06, 2017 7:52 pm

Honeysett wrote:

If they're racking it off a phone they're trying to out first to see if it was worth buying or not.

If you're "trying before buying", it would seem more likely they'd give it a taste test or rub a bit into their gums to test for numbness... Not belt a line off the nearest glass surface.

At least, so Ive heard. Dont like the taste of the stuff myself but I may be partial to the smell occasionally

It just smacks of them thinking they're untouchable football stars and getting busted by someone who doesnt give a fuck. Certain venues in Brisbane are safe havens for footballers - the Ivy mustn't be the Sydney equivalent.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sun May 07, 2017 10:26 pm

ryno_ wrote:

If you're "trying before buying", it would seem more likely they'd give it a taste test or rub a bit into their gums to test for numbness... Not belt a line off the nearest glass surface.

At least, so Ive heard. Dont like the taste of the stuff myself but I may be partial to the smell occasionally

It just smacks of them thinking they're untouchable football stars and getting busted by someone who doesnt give a fuck. Certain venues in Brisbane are safe havens for footballers - the Ivy mustn't be the Sydney equivalent.

Tastes like battery acid, I've always done the sniff test myself.
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Mon May 08, 2017 8:01 am

The NRL could have had ASADA test every kiwi players once it broke at midday, rather then actually make a stand, the NRL were afraid on what those results would mean to the current playing stock in the NRL.

Re thaiday, i think in the past his jokes have been funny and have thought media over reacted, but apparently indigenous women have found that joke to be offensive and i'm not really in a position where i can say they are wrong. i think this is the one time where sammy would probs like his time over again but to me it shows how UN-professional 9 are. they would have had to know what can happen when this type of things get said, they could have easily cut it but instead played it anyway.
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Mon May 08, 2017 8:04 am

Shanbon wrote:I want to know can the NRL specifically target those 3 players for tests? If so youd hope they did straight away, not that a first positive test means anything, pretty sure thats kept quiet and its the 2nd that gets them in trouble. Isnt that what happened to Barba?

yeah thats if the NRL do the test, ASADA test (which are done both randomly and when requested by the NRL) still carry a 2 year ban for a positive test

obviously its to late for any test now, Cocaine is lucky to still be in the system after 24 hours
    leaguegod

Post by leaguegod Mon May 08, 2017 8:11 am

also, the storm & titans throwing any blame at NZRL are having a laugh, your players bought cocaine, they shouldn't need a baby sitter to tell them thats a bad idea
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Mon May 08, 2017 9:11 am

leaguegod wrote:

yeah thats if the NRL do the test, ASADA test (which are done both randomly and when requested by the NRL) still carry a 2 year ban for a positive test

obviously its to late for any test now, Cocaine is lucky to still be in the system after 24 hours

If its cut to buggery (like all Australian supply is), traces will stay for up to 72 hours. They weren't buying the finest powder Colombia has to offer.

Still too late to do a test now but they could have had a go the day after.

Dip

Post by Dip Mon May 08, 2017 9:40 am

ryno_ wrote:

If its cut to buggery (like all Australian supply is), traces will stay for up to 72 hours. They weren't buying the finest powder Colombia has to offer.

Still too late to do a test now but they could have had a go the day after.

Any footballers get married over rep round? I believe there are 18 very disappointed wedding guests at the moment. They can't even listen to music that clearly with shit Aussie standard headphones.
    Dip

Post by Dip Mon May 08, 2017 9:47 am

leaguegod wrote:The NRL could have had ASADA test every kiwi players once it broke at midday, rather then actually make a stand, the NRL were afraid on what those results would mean to the current playing stock in the NRL.

Can the NRL test them not through ASADA? If so testing positive for recreational drugs would come under the confidential 3 strikes policy and not be publicised maybe???? Bromwich and Proctor are in the crapper due to being publicised in a court case rather than the NRL drug policy.

Probably fair to say they'll be told there's going to be a mountain of testing next rep weekend.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Mon May 08, 2017 9:49 am

Dip wrote:

Any footballers get married over rep round? I believe there are 18 very disappointed wedding guests at the moment. They can't even listen to music that clearly with shit Aussie standard headphones.

The supply of Beats by Dre to Adelaide has been completely cut off.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 am