NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The bad behaviour thread

filthridden
    filthridden

The bad behaviour thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The bad behaviour thread

Post by filthridden Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Dip wrote:

I will start by saying it's all speculation by me and I have nothing to back up what I'm saying, but the reason I thought maybe they had a barney was because one of the early reports was that police were called after Fergo asked a man to leave his apartment at about 3am, and police showed up at 5:15am, then later said nothing further would happen. To me it sounds like a get square by Carter who was pissed off about something. You are right though, Carter could quite easily have got home and gone "shit I've left my coke in the bathroom I hope the kid doesn't think it's sherbert" so called the police, but I think if he did that you'd call Fergo rather than the police, and the police and ambo's would have gone to Fergo's as a matter of urgency.

All speculation for sure.

OK that makes sense, didn't see the part about Fergo asking someone to leave at 3am.
    We've all been or been with the drunk mate at 3am who wants to keep going while everyone else wants to crash hahaha.

Be interesting to see if anything comes from the integrity unit looking into it though I doubt it will be anything public even if something does crop up.
    Dip

Post by Dip Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:36 pm

Ferguson and Carter together is a perfect example of a saying my brother told me a few years ago.

Shit attracts flies.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:23 am

Just in case anyone remembers those dodgy games we mentioned or the huge sums of money placed into players accounts and betted with in their absence.

Move along there's nothing to see here
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:45 am

Some debt-ridden NRL players have found themselves in so deep that they owe more money in gambling repayments than their massive contracts are worth, the head of the NRL match fixing probe says.

And although Strike Force Nuralda failed to uncover any truth to match rigging allegations relating to four NRL games in 2015 and 2016, there was evidence of "insider information" being passed from players to organised crime figures.

Organised Crime Squad commander Detective Superintendent Scott Cook said no charges could be laid against any of the 13 players and organised crime figures identified as "persons of interest" during the investigation because the summary charge of insider information only had a six-month statute of limitations.

"We have got no doubt there was insider information being exchanged about players who were playing, injuries, who was feeling good, who was feeling bad, that sort of thing. Insider information related to particular clubs," Detective Superintendent Cook said.

Under the NSW Crimes Act it is a criminal offence, punishable by up to two years' jail, if anyone passes on inside information that is then used to make a bet.

The year-long investigation of the four matches also found that cocaine, gambling and prostitution was rife within the NRL.

Detective Superintendent Cook said on Friday that some players had developed friendships with organised crime figures, which included them passing on information about forthcoming matches.

"Some of those people are just preying on players. Some people are just preying on [the players] because they are vulnerable," he said.

"I mean, there are players we have seen throughout this investigation who actually have debts that are greater than the value of their contracts. Now that is scary for them and they need help."
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:39 pm

Typical filthy Rooster, if it aint the neighbours dog your trying to tune, it's your team mates missus.

Italy fullback James Tedesco was reportedly king hit by teammate Shannon Wakeham as the Azzuri gathered together for drinks in Cairns following their shattering opening World Cup loss to Ireland.

Channel Seven reports Wakeham took offence to what he believed was Tedesco propositioning his girlfriend, an allegation the Roosters-bound star has denied.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:33 am

No club family BBQ invites for him...
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:31 pm

"I'm on half a mill mate, I can do what I want.'' Those are the words Titans winger Dan Sarginson yelled as he pushed off a security guard in a scuffle on the Gold Coast in June.

And he wasn't wrong, with the Super League recruit reportedly cashing in a contract worth $470,000, meaning he earned over $150,000 per game in 2017 after taking the field for his new club on just three occasions.

Sarginson has been accused of hitting a security guard at the Burleigh Head Hotel, a charge he has plead not guilty to at Southport Magistrates Court.

Security guard Kurt Smith claims the Titan hit him in the face after he bragged about his salary, before he pinned Sarginson to the ground.

The Englishman was allegedly involved an altercation with Smith as he approached the security guard asking about what occured between him and his friend.

“He was quite strong and aggressive,” Mr Smith said

He was originally handed a fine for public nuisance, but later charged for occasioning bodily harm after police learned about his status.

The trial is still underway.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:41 pm

No Worries wrote:"I'm on half a mill mate, I can do what I want.'' Those are the words Titans winger Dan Sarginson yelled as he pushed off a security guard in a scuffle on the Gold Coast in June.

And he wasn't wrong, with the Super League recruit reportedly cashing in a contract worth $470,000, meaning he earned over $150,000 per game in 2017 after taking the field for his new club on just three occasions.

Sarginson has been accused of hitting a security guard at the Burleigh Head Hotel, a charge he has plead not guilty to at Southport Magistrates Court.

Security guard Kurt Smith claims the Titan hit him in the face after he bragged about his salary, before he pinned Sarginson to the ground.

The Englishman was allegedly involved an altercation with Smith as he approached the security guard asking about what occured between him and his friend.

He was originally handed a fine for public nuisance, but later charged for occasioning bodily harm after police learned about his status.

Should be charged for robbery too, how the English Jaelen Feeley fleeced the Titans for that much is beyond me
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:34 pm

surmo13 wrote:
    No Worries wrote:"I'm on half a mill mate, I can do what I want.'' Those are the words Titans winger Dan Sarginson yelled as he pushed off a security guard in a scuffle on the Gold Coast in June.

Should be charged for robbery too, how the English Jaelen Feeley fleeced the Titans for that much is beyond me

Haha, exactly! When I first read it I figured because he was full of piss he was saying half a mill to mean a year, but that he is really on half a mill for his 2 years. Makes more sense.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Sydney Roosters utility Jayden Nikorima is facing an uncertain future after allegations he has twice testing positive for illicit drugs in the last 12 months.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting that under NRL regulations, Nikorima faces a 12-week ban.
    Nikorima is set to appeal the finding though, with claims he has evidence that will clear his name.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:49 pm

Not really something you can "produce evidence" for, surely?
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:29 am

dasherhalo wrote:Not really something you can "produce evidence" for, surely?

Video footage from the leagues club of Uncle Nick slipping a mickey into his beer to free up salary space for Cronk.
    bluetige
    bluetige

Post by bluetige Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:45 pm

Nick Politis bought Pearce a pet dog last week.

He must have been hoping Pearce would do wrong so he could have a legitimate excuse to sack him. But now it looks like his wishes have come true with Nikorima in the shit. Now Politis wants the dog back so not to tempt him.

Roosters sacked Carter for Cocaine possession and SKD for holding it. Then sign Tedesco.
    Now Nikorima will be booted so they can afford both Cronk and keep Pearce.

Rooster players better check their brown paper bags for something else in the future.

The Roosters were my 16th favoured team too. They can't be disliked any more unless they are kicked from the comp. Bring on Perth but give them no affiliation with the roosters.

Q. Why aren't they called Chickens?
    A. Because they're "Cocks" that's why
    #fucktheroosters
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:04 pm

This bloke has to be rubbed out permanently.

Paul Carter is once again hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons after he allegedly scammed a fan of over $5000.
    Wide World of Sports' The Mole reports Carter failed to send thousands of dollars worth of rugby league gear to Luke Phillips in an ebay transaction.
    Carter confessed about the scam and told Phillips he was struggling to make ends meet.
    The compassionate fan offered a hand and lended $2000 to the former Titan, Rooster and Rabbitoh.

Phillips trusted Carter to repay him with money from his Roosters contract, but later gave up hope after finding out the troubled NRL player had been sacked.

''Like I know it's big to ask but if you could spare 1200 or 1000 bucks I wll send thru my debut, nines and Roosters debut and superman (jerseys) today,'' Carter wrote in a text.
    The news comes after former Melbourne and Canberra flyer Sisa Waqa fled back to Fiji after stealing money from fans.

The Tricolours released Carter after he was found guilty of supplying cocaine to Shaun Kenny-Dowall.
    Roosters players have been banned from contacting him after he called police to Blake Ferguson's home, telling them that the Origin winger had drugged his kids.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:22 am

Jimmy the Junkiet to have more speed than Oxford Street later on tonight, then get on the lines for Brekky and go off the rails.  He'll take that loss personally...
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:50 am

come on SI, that's a bit on the nose
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:54 pm

Jimmy's been living it up at schoolies
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:47 pm

Won't last the season now Bennet has gone, of the rails before SOO 1 for mine.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:58 pm

In the Shooosh column of today's paper it mentions someone being back on the rails
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:58 am

JDB... another one.
    Fuck him off if he is found guilty.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:29 am