NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Camo123 2024 Team Tracker

Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Camo123 2024 Team Tracker - Page 2 Empty Re: Camo123 2024 Team Tracker

Post by Camo123 Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:50 pm

Ando wrote:Solid trades, are you following through with the avoiding Hynes/Cleary or have you got a plan to get one?

Regarding the looping, name the 17 as you have above and then your EMG you want:

#18: Hughes
    #19: Talagi
    #20: Salmon
    #21: Brbo

If Salmon scores good you leave Salmon where he is, if he scores poor you swap him with Talagi to get Brbo's score.

If Hughes scores good you leave Galvin at #17, if Hughes shits the bed (likely!) you swap Talagi with Galvin to get his score.

Cheers Ando and Ranta, interesting you come up with a different loop to Snatchpato’s assistance lol

I think rough plan would either be aggressive (sell Murray in R7 on bye as poor Origin schedule, could probably do 1 trade depending on bank in 1-2 weeks) or sensible (extra trade but downgrade mid range back Rapana/Kiraz and upgrade someone like Cotter)
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:25 pm

R5: 696 (rank 3679)

Pretty awful week compounded by poor panic trades/reversing of trades which ruined my loop and saw me stuck with Sitili poor score and missing Hughes 47. Fogarty captain underwhelming but extremely bad luck to have zero involvement in 7 tries

Final trades for R5 were Burbo and Chan to DBrown and Talagi (who is now dropped)

And you know what here comes another two trades, because all my cash cows suck and can’t make any money. 363k to attack next week with 3 trades and hopefully upgrade deadwood.

Rapana to Chevy Stewart
    Sitili to Angus

Team:
    Grant (c)
    Murray Cotter May
    KPP Salmon
    DBrown Fogarty
    Kiraz Strange
    Papenhuyzen Campbell Stewart

Hutchison Koroisau Crichton Galvin
    Hughes Levi Piakura Talagi
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:44 am

Camo123 wrote:R5: 696 (rank 3679)

Pretty awful week compounded by poor panic trades/reversing of trades which ruined my loop and saw me stuck with Sitili poor score and missing Hughes 47. Fogarty captain underwhelming but extremely bad luck to have zero involvement in 7 tries

Final trades for R5 were Burbo and Chan to DBrown and Talagi (who is now dropped)

And you know what here comes another two trades, because all my cash cows suck and can’t make any money. 363k to attack next week with 3 trades and hopefully upgrade deadwood.

Rapana to Chevy Stewart
    Sitili to Angus

Team:
    Grant (c)
    Murray Cotter May
    KPP Salmon
    DBrown Fogarty
    Kiraz Strange
    Papenhuyzen Campbell Stewart

Hutchison Koroisau Crichton Galvin
    Hughes Levi Piakura Talagi

Really like the Grant (c), if we had 3 trades this week my 3rd would likely be Cook > Grant.

Trades look good, a lot of us banking on Chevy to hit the ground running but he has some good cup stats and he couldn't have asked for a better opening fixture.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:21 am

Ando wrote:

Really like the Grant (c), if we had 3 trades this week my 3rd would likely be Cook > Grant.

Trades look good, a lot of us banking on Chevy to hit the ground running but he has some good cup stats and he couldn't have asked for a better opening fixture.

Wish I stuck with Grant last week (despite the TA outrage), had it on him most of last week
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:08 am

R6: 895 (rank 3213)

After amazing start of 200 from 3, everything unravelled fairly quickly. Trade out options of Murray, Campbell, Levi, Talagi and Hutchison (321k ITB)

Think I’m probably max trading again. Trade in options include Iro, Waddell/Blore, gun WFB or MID

With options like Garrick and Sorensen set to drop a decent amount, but unsure as which way to go for gun WFB or MID, noting someone like Tohu would probably be my best captain currently (this no mega gun business has sucked with 60, 42 and 57 as my captains)

Locked in:
    Campbell to Iro

Tentative:
    Hutch and Levi to Blore and Tohu (alternatively Ponga and Waddell)

Team:
    Grant
    Salmon Cotter May
    KPP Angus
    DBrown Fogarty
    Iro Strange
    Papenhuyzen Kiraz Stewart

Koroisau Galvin Ponga/Tohu Blore/Waddell
    Hughes Murray Piakura Talagi
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:55 am

Camo123 wrote:R6: 895 (rank 3213)

After amazing start of 200 from 3, everything unravelled fairly quickly. Trade out options of Murray, Campbell, Levi, Talagi and Hutchison (321k ITB)

Think I’m probably max trading again. Trade in options include Iro, Waddell/Blore, gun WFB or MID

With options like Garrick and Sorensen set to drop a decent amount, but unsure as which way to go for gun WFB or MID, noting someone like Tohu would probably be my best captain currently (this no mega gun business has sucked with 60, 42 and 57 as my captains)

Locked in:
    Campbell to Iro

Tentative:
    Hutch and Levi to Blore and Tohu (alternatively Ponga and Waddell)

Team:
    Grant
    Salmon Cotter May
    KPP Angus
    DBrown Fogarty
    Iro Strange
    Papenhuyzen Kiraz Stewart

Koroisau Galvin Ponga/Tohu Blore/Waddell
    Hughes Murray Piakura Talagi

Think your team structure is starting to take some shape, I like it. Agree with the 3 outs and I'm guessing you want a WFB for structure rather than another HLF (Hynes/SJ)?

I'm in the same boat this week wanting a WFB so I can drop Chevy to the EMG and I think Ponga is the play, you could argue he is good captaincy option against the Dogs although it is always a risk captaining a WFB.

Don't think you need Tohu if you have Murray on the pine.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:20 am

Ando wrote:

Think your team structure is starting to take some shape, I like it. Agree with the 3 outs and I'm guessing you want a WFB for structure rather than another HLF (Hynes/SJ)?

I'm in the same boat this week wanting a WFB so I can drop Chevy to the EMG and I think Ponga is the play, you could argue he is good captaincy option against the Dogs although it is always a risk captaining a WFB.

Don't think you need Tohu if you have Murray on the pine.

Agreed my WFB is priority but wondering if missed boat on Ponga given he’s gone up 85k since I looked at him. With the injury, NRL Physio was saying I think there’s potentially not goalkicking in next 1-2 weeks.

With Murray I’m undecided on him as he’s still a 50-55 scorer but probably going to tank in value before Origin. Could probably sell this week also instead of Levi to afford gun instead of Blore/Waddell
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:32 am

Final trades:
    Campbell to Iro
    Hutchison to Turbo
    Talagi to Blore

Team (1 trade banked, 30k)
    Grant (c)
    Salmon Cotter May
    KPP Angus
    DBrown Fogarty
    Strange Iro
    Papenhuyzen Kiraz Turbo

Koroisau Galvin Blore Murray
    Stewart Hughes Piakura Levi
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:53 am

R7: 684 (rank 7830)

Cost myself 62 points by somehow forgetting to move Blore into 17 and not reading the post I made above. Season is fucked and pretty sick of just trading red dots every week

Bolding players I probably will aim to keep long term through Origin

So trading some more red dots:
    Fogarty to Hynes
    Koroisau to Brailey

Team (37k remaining, 22 trades)
    Grant
    Murray Cotter May
    KPP Angus
    Hynes Brown
    Strange Iro
    Papenhuyzen Turbo Stewart

Brailey Galvin Blore Salmon
    Piakura Levi Kiraz Hughes

Probably looking at Murray to Sorensen and Levi to fallen mid ranger (Garrick, Marzhew, Isaako) next week, although maybe Murray to Sorensen is worth it this week as sideways move to gain 140k before gap decreases by 50k next week
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:32 am

R8: 996 (rank 3937)

Ended up with above trades but held Murray (thankfully) and Levi (not so thankfully). Hynes C saving my ass and halving my rank

Plans are with 37k ITB pre trades
    May to Plath (locked)
    Levi/Salmon to Armstrong (trade in locked, trade out not)

I’ve then got Levi, Strange, Salmon (feel like he’ll be benched in final team), Chevy as trade outs

If I trade Levi, my option for 3rd trade is to hold Salmon or trade to someone like SWalker/Garrick (favouring Walker but have 2 R13 halves if Hynes available and would be 5 R14 bye players)

So actually thinking of doing Strange and Salmon to Bateman and Armstrong banking on Bateman to get MID DPP (as would be oversubscribed at EDG for byes) leaving team as:

(19 trades, 8k left)

Grant
    Murray Cotter Plath
    Blore Angus
    Hynes (C) Galvin
    Kiraz Iro
    Papenhuyzen Turbo Armstrong

Brailey KPP Bateman Brown
    Piakura Hughes Levi Chevy

Medium term bye plans
    Out: Levi (R10), Murray and Cotter (R13)
    In: cheapie?, Drinkwater? Bye round MIDs?
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Yesterday at 11:20 pm

They look like solid trades Camo. I am hoping that the Fainu/Bateman combo stays as it is now too - so all the best with this one.

I am relying on you to keep on pumping out 20s in fantasyfantasy - at the same time as secretly hoping Hynes misses the bus and doesn't join the team until after half time this week

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:18 am