NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 21929
    Reputation : 13310
    Join date : 2016-01-26
    Location : Mulvania

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Mulvy Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:23 pm

    Stats, Breakevens and more
    https://footystatistics.com/

    Top 1000 team breakdown
    https://yafss.com/


    R19 Breakevens

    BE's:


    2023 Team planner
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/e1ovaxv0tqj6lhz/2023+Team+Planner+v0.1.xlsm/file

    Bye chart
    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Bye_pl11


    Bye Chart 2


    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Origin10


    Purple Monkey Dishwasher


    2023 Lord of the Byes
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2195-lord-of-the-byes-3

    2023 Autofill
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2068-2023-autofill-league

    2023 Community Team
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/f12-celeb-community-team

    2023 Fantasy Draft
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2069-nrlff-2023-fantasy-draft-league

    2023 Fantasy Fantasy
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2088-fantasy-fantasy-2023

    2023 Late Team Mail
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2106-nrl-team-lists-and-late-mail-2023

    2023 Post of the Year nominations
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t2145-2023-post-of-the-year-nominations

    Mixer League Code: K0F5NV8T
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 1524
    Reputation : 2025
    Join date : 2022-02-04
    Age : 39
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Boozecluez Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:26 pm

    I prefer it raw
    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 4509
    Reputation : 2027
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Pain Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:29 pm

    Salty

    Is Greg Alexander the saltiest cunt in Australia?
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

    Posts : 8826
    Reputation : 6331
    Join date : 2016-08-21

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by WT Winfield Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:52 pm

    Contrastinghobby wrote:I prefer it raw

    Especially on a Monday night. Even if it was Tuesday by the time it aired here. Ah nostalgia.

    Might have to give Boyd a second look if SJ is out. Favourable draw with Cook and Boyd playing later, so can see what happens at least. Having some depth could be handy for Rd 20 if Haas or anyone else needs a week off.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12691
    Reputation : 5480
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Rabbits21 Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:31 am

    I expect Matto will be named 5/8 again tomrrow oh well I’m stuck with him now.

    As for Jed he got taken off HIA last week in Cup last week failed his HIA I believe he’s out this week. We are short on second rowers as Host is suspended too. We are missing 9-10 of our top 30 this week. Young Ben Lovett early 20’s Reggie’s second rower debuted earlier this year in 15mins off the bench will probs come in I wouldn’t get him though could be another People’s scenario like last year…

    My predicted Souths team is….

    Ta’affe
    AJ
    Milne
    Tass
    Munro
    Hawkins
    Ilias
    Tatola
    Havili
    T. Burgess (Captain)
    Lovett
    Chee Kam
    Sele

    Mamozelos
    Moale
    Shaq
    DSF/Duncan

    Kennar


    Not pretty but about the best we can field with well over half the cap out.
    GarethEllisismyDad
    GarethEllisismyDad

    Posts : 4718
    Reputation : 2476
    Join date : 2022-02-21
    Location : England

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by GarethEllisismyDad Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:43 am

    Rabbits21 wrote:I expect Matto will be named 5/8 again tomrrow oh well I’m stuck with him now.

    As for Jed he got taken off HIA last week in Cup last week failed his HIA I believe he’s out this week. We are short on second rowers as Host is suspended too. We are missing 9-10 of our top 30 this week. Young Ben Lovett early 20’s Reggie’s second rower debuted earlier this year in 15mins off the bench will probs come in I wouldn’t get him though could be another People’s scenario like last year…

    My predicted Souths team is….

    Ta’affe
    AJ
    Milne
    Tass
    Munro
    Hawkins
    Ilias
    Tatola
    Havili
    T. Burgess (Captain)
    Lovett
    Chee Kam
    Sele

    Mamozelos
    Moale
    Shaq
    DSF/Duncan

    Kennar


    Not pretty but about the best we can field with well over half the cap out.

    I like the fact thom burgess who is coincidentally also my dad is captain

    And I’m thinking of getting Munro as a cash out/perennial red dot
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

    Posts : 26623
    Reputation : 18826
    Join date : 2016-01-08

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by my tv broke Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:47 am

    Wow had 1128 for the week and up to 359th. Will piss off and miss everything more often.

    Looking like I have 11 for the week assuming no TLT issues (also pending SJ), annoying guth has been selected haha. Still 5 trades so maybe Cook to .. someone. Only missing ctr/wfb though and.. is there anyone worth grabbing? Skimming the previous thread it seems no.

    Also, lol@NSW

    Sorry, wifi is a bit dodgy here and friends laptop doesnt seem to connect at all so might not get BEs and whatnot updated.

    Also, go the Aussies!
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

    Posts : 1890
    Reputation : 1180
    Join date : 2021-02-27
    Age : 31

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Welsh Mafia Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:59 am

    my tv broke wrote:Wow had 1128 for the week and up to 359th. Will piss off and miss everything more often.

    Looking like I have 11 for the week assuming no TLT issues (also pending SJ), annoying guth has been selected haha. Still 5 trades so maybe Cook to .. someone. Only missing ctr/wfb though and.. is there anyone worth grabbing? Skimming the previous thread it seems no.

    Also, lol@NSW

    Sorry, wifi is a bit dodgy here and friends laptop doesnt seem to connect at all so might not get BEs and whatnot updated.

    Also, go the Aussies!

    Huge week mate, well done
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11615
    Reputation : 8130
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by robelgordo Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:17 am

    I may get Isaako

    Not as captain tho
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 5465
    Reputation : 1910
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Khany Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:38 am

    Don't see Hazelton dropping off the Sharks bench for the rest of the year
    Boozecluez
    Boozecluez

    Posts : 1524
    Reputation : 2025
    Join date : 2022-02-04
    Age : 39
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Boozecluez Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:54 am

    Khany wrote:Don't see Hazelton dropping off the Sharks bench for the rest of the year

    The new big bald shit truck, every team needs one
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

    Posts : 3293
    Reputation : 2936
    Join date : 2020-01-27
    Location : Up the Wahs!

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Moanaman Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:30 am

    So which QLD forward is on “rattle Cody so he loses his shit” duty? Nanai is my bet.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13606
    Reputation : 8711
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by rhinoceroo Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:48 am

    Moanaman wrote:So which QLD forward is on “rattle Cody so he loses his shit” duty? Nanai is my bet.

    Munster can do this with his eyes closed.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 24281
    Reputation : 16731
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Milchcow Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:59 am


    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked VWbD8w9
    Regulator
    Regulator

    Posts : 2507
    Reputation : 1504
    Join date : 2016-03-01

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Regulator Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:07 am

    Alexander really fucked Hynes in that interview. Talking about how if you're picked as a utility you need to perform wherever you're put, you're the fuckers who picked him as a utility and threw him in a position he simply does not play. You didn't put him in a position to succeed.

    And then to just completely leave him in the dust, it's a fucking embarrassment. Great job of completely shattering the confidence of a bloke who looked like he could wear a blue jersey for years.

    Finch
    Finch

    Posts : 8621
    Reputation : 2367
    Join date : 2016-03-02

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Finch Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:09 am

    Regulator wrote:Alexander really fucked Hynes in that interview. Talking about how if you're picked as a utility you need to perform wherever you're put, you're the fuckers who picked him as a utility and threw him in a position he simply does not play. You didn't put him in a position to succeed.

    And then to just completely leave him in the dust, it's a fucking embarrassment. Great job of completely shattering the confidence of a bloke who looked like he could wear a blue jersey for years.


    I guess we will never know, at least not this year

    But as people have pointed about, Sharks don't beat the top 8 teams, that arguably falls on Nicho more than anyone

    But yes FWIW I think he deserved a chance
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

    Posts : 17913
    Reputation : 6101
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:15 am

    If we’re looking for CTR/WFBs to get 13 on the field we need to find which teams puts 50+ on the board and hope for the best like the Knights/Cowboys last week.

    Sharks or Rabbitohs lucky dip
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11615
    Reputation : 8130
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by robelgordo Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:21 am

    Regulator wrote:Alexander really fucked Hynes in that interview. Talking about how if you're picked as a utility you need to perform wherever you're put, you're the fuckers who picked him as a utility and threw him in a position he simply does not play. You didn't put him in a position to succeed.

    And then to just completely leave him in the dust, it's a fucking embarrassment. Great job of completely shattering the confidence of a bloke who looked like he could wear a blue jersey for years.


    Mate that is rude to Bradman Best
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 11615
    Reputation : 8130
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by robelgordo Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:21 am

    Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:If we’re looking for CTR/WFBs to get 13 on the field we need to find which teams puts 50+ on the board and hope for the best like the Knights/Cowboys last week.

    Sharks or Rabbitohs lucky dip

    It’s Mulitalo
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

    Posts : 17913
    Reputation : 6101
    Join date : 2016-02-14
    Location : New Zealand

    NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 68 - Cooked

    Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:24 am

    robelgordo wrote:

    It’s Mulitalo
    Yeah there’s alot of options. Will probably go Munro for price

      Current date/time is Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:32 pm