Welcome to the OFFICIAL thread for the 2023 FF NRL.com Fantasy Draft Leagues.
Do you love NRL Fantasy, but want to take your game to another level? - join the Fantasy Draft challenge.
Forget worrying about salary caps and player prices and get yourself the ultimate POD team - join a Draft League, and go head-to-head against some of the great players on the NRL FF forum.
To register your interest, post on this thread (adding your 2023 NRL Fantasy team name will make things a little easier for me).
2023 League assignment:
League placement is based on the following criteria:
- Existing players will be assigned a league spot based on their 2022 league results.
- 2022 NRLFF Draft Leagues:
The 2022 Leagues were as follows:
League 1 Premiership:
@cantbeatwinners (Finals champion)
@Mulvy (Minor premier, Runner-up)
League 2 Cup:
@Rhinoceroo (Minor premier, Finals champion, promoted)
@Snatchpato (Runner-up, promoted)
@my tv broke
League 3 Plate:
@Olly (Minor premier, Finals champion, promoted)
@Monty_Burns (Runner-up, promoted)
- To retain your Draft League ranking/history, you need to register your involvement AND join the correct DRAFT league by the closing date.
- New participants will be added based on spot availability. First come, first served.
- Draft order will be randomly generated.
- Once filled it will be posted so everyone has time to get familiar with their draft position and plan accordingly.
- Standard snake draft and with a 12 hour timer. This allows people with commitments plenty of opportunity to get their picks in.
- Please be vigilant in checking your draft turn.
It is expected that you make an effort to check regularly and it only takes a few minutes to log in and check if you are up or your turn is soon.
Please keep the Draft moving.
- If the 12 hour timer runs down on the same person more than twice, they may have their draft time shortened.
Registration dates TBC based on sign-ups but I'm aiming to commence at 10pm AEST 12th February (following the last pre-season challenge match).
- 10 team league sizes
- HOK, 3 MID, 2 EDG, 2 HLF, 2 CTR, 3 WFB
- 4 Emergencies
- NO captains
- NO rolling lockout
- Bye Rounds OFF
- Start Round 1, Finals are Rounds 22-24
- Restricted free agents (1 day, last pick to bottom)
- LEAGUE SETTINGS:
Entry Codes for each league will be listed in the thread below (under a spoiler) once those leagues are full.
So, please check back in February.
Last edited by easytiger on Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:38 am; edited 4 times in total