This is the OFFICIAL thread for the 2022 FF NRL.com Fantasy Draft Leagues.
I've taken it upon myself to jump in and get this rolling based on the blueprint that @Welshy established last year.
The 2021 Leagues were as follows:
@jele (Finals champion)
@Jstevens269 (top 4)
@wolfking (top 4)
@Welshy (top 6)
@B/L (top 6)
@cantbeatwinners (Finals champion)
@EasyTiger (Minor prem, Runner-up)
@my tv broke (6th)
@robelgordo (Finals champion)
@sajjos (Finals runner-up)
2022 League assignment:
Your league placement is based on the following criteria:
- Existing players will be assigned a league spot based on their 2021 league results.
- To retain your Draft League ranking/history, you need to register your involvement AND join the correct DRAFT league by the closing date.
- If you are a new participant, you will be assigned based on spot availability. First come, first served.
I have the rankings from Draft League 2.
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone is able to DM me the final Draft League 1 and/or League 3 rankings.
I will confirm the Promotion/relegation criteria once I have confirmation of Leagues 1 & 3 final rankings.
- Draft order will be randomly generated.
- Once filled it will be posted so everyone has time to get familiar with their draft position and plan accordingly.
- Standard snake draft and with a 12 hour timer. This allows people with kids/commitments plenty of opportunity to get their picks in.
- Please be vigilant in checking your draft turn.
It is expected that you make an effort to check regularly and it only takes a few minutes to log in and check if you are up or your turn is soon.
Please keep the Draft moving.
- If the 12 hour timer runs down on the same person more than twice, they may have their draft time shortened.
- Registration dates TBC based on sign-ups but I'm hoping that we can kick off the first this League Draft this weekend.
- 10 team league sizes
- NO captains
- NO rolling lockout
- Restricted free agents (1 day, reverse ladder order)
- League Settings Image:
Entry Codes for each league will be listed in the third thread (under a spoiler) once those leagues are full.
So, please check back regularly.
Last edited by easytiger on Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:09 pm; edited 12 times in total