NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Krump
    Krump

The Not Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Not Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by Krump Tue 24 Jul 2018 - 15:02

Honeysett wrote:That's what I'm thinking as well, which is why I don't want her to throw it all away. I'm fine with us doing our own thing and staying together. If she needs me I'll be there, just take her time before she makes a decision. I'm still keen to go over there but obviously we'll play it by ear.
    Hopefully she's just in the honeymoon period of her time over there and will come around with a bit of time.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue 24 Jul 2018 - 15:20

my tv broke wrote:

Been through this exact thing.. it's a hard thing to do (give someone else space) when you're really invested in the person and relationship.

Especially hard due to the person wanting space because they aren't certain about the future of the relationship.
    I think I'm slowly learning to do it now, albeit probably a bit late in this respect.

Still learning a lot about myself and how I handle/deal with things. Being aware of my habits is definitely a good start!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue 24 Jul 2018 - 18:49

NRLFF 2018 - End of Year Awards - NOMINATIONS OPEN

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t723-nrlff-end-of-year-awards-2018-nominations#235420

Without following the link thread can be found in any section under a Global Announcement towards the top of the topic section

Happy Noms

Welshy.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Tue 24 Jul 2018 - 18:59

Welshy wrote:NRLFF 2018 - End of Year Awards - NOMINATIONS OPEN

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t723-nrlff-end-of-year-awards-2018-nominations#235420

Without following the link thread can be found in any section under a Global Announcement towards the top of the topic section

Happy Noms

Welshy.

Did we have awards last year?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue 24 Jul 2018 - 19:28

Pain wrote:

Did we have awards last year?

Like the Dally M of 2003, votes were tallied, but no awards were ever handed out.

Blame @Random
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 18:17

Just want to publicly thank everyone for their support. I was having a rough day and really down on myself but the messages that came through were exactly what I needed to hear. Also Fish for messaging me privately as well, going above and beyond. My problems are small in the context of what a lot of people go through and while I understand that because life is generally really easy going for me it was just a rough moment. Bambi called me today and we spoke lively for 5 minutes which was great. Laughed a lot and carried on like we normally do. No talk about anything other than what she's been doing. She had to leave because she was busy but said she'd called me tomorrow, the great thing about this is I've got to a place where I'm not going to be waiting by the phone for her message. I've got a bigger workout routine that took the piss out of me today but I hit a personal best in lifting which really made me happy. Also I added another tattoo to the collection yesterday, for anyone that's my friend of FB or follows me on instagram would have seen the spam. Johnny Cash flipping the bird which I've always loved. Going to book more in shortly and finish with a sleeve.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 18:36

Honeysett wrote:Just want to publicly thank everyone for their support. I was having a rough day and really down on myself but the messages that came through were exactly what I needed to hear. Also Fish for messaging me privately as well, going above and beyond. My problems are small in the context of what a lot of people go through and while I understand that because life is generally really easy going for me it was just a rough moment. Bambi called me today and we spoke lively for 5 minutes which was great. Laughed a lot and carried on like we normally do. No talk about anything other than what she's been doing. She had to leave because she was busy but said she'd called me tomorrow, the great thing about this is I've got to a place where I'm not going to be waiting by the phone for her message. I've got a bigger workout routine that took the piss out of me today but I hit a personal best in lifting which really made me happy. Also I added another tattoo to the collection yesterday, for anyone that's my friend of FB or follows me on instagram would have seen the spam. Johnny Cash flipping the bird which I've always loved. Going to book more in shortly and finish with a sleeve.
    Good to hear mate, at this moment in time whilst she is away just have to live your life like she is doing as tough as it is, easier for her because she has her shiny new hometown and job to keep her occupied. You will get there and each day will make it easier.

Seen the tat bro, very nice not wuite my level but nearly  Laugh 3
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 18:46

Honeysett wrote:Just want to publicly thank everyone for their support. I was having a rough day and really down on myself but the messages that came through were exactly what I needed to hear. Also Fish for messaging me privately as well, going above and beyond. My problems are small in the context of what a lot of people go through and while I understand that because life is generally really easy going for me it was just a rough moment. Bambi called me today and we spoke lively for 5 minutes which was great. Laughed a lot and carried on like we normally do. No talk about anything other than what she's been doing. She had to leave because she was busy but said she'd called me tomorrow, the great thing about this is I've got to a place where I'm not going to be waiting by the phone for her message. I've got a bigger workout routine that took the piss out of me today but I hit a personal best in lifting which really made me happy. Also I added another tattoo to the collection yesterday, for anyone that's my friend of FB or follows me on instagram would have seen the spam. Johnny Cash flipping the bird which I've always loved. Going to book more in shortly and finish with a sleeve.

Great that you've got to that place, mate. Proud of you!
    It will ebb and flow at times, I'm sure. but knowing that you can get to that place and what the reality of the situation is can bring you back pretty well.

Cheers and good work on the tatt. Thought you might be working on out-doing Welshy for a second there before you said what it was! Laughing

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jul 2018 - 20:02

Happy to help mate! you did it for me!

Its what mateship is about
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 2:00

Bambi broke up with me. Shattered but saw it coming. I'll be alright then, I'd been preparing myself for it and it doesn't hurt AS much. I couldn't have been a better boyfriend to her so I can take solace in she understands that.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 7:44

Honeysett wrote:Bambi broke up with me. Shattered but saw it coming. I'll be alright then, I'd been preparing myself for it and it doesn't hurt AS much. I couldn't have been a better boyfriend to her so I can take solace in she understands that.

That sucks, man. Biggest hugs. Yell out if you need anything.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 10:02

That sucks mate. It's hard but try to stay positive.
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Mon 30 Jul 2018 - 11:35

Honeysett wrote:Bambi broke up with me. Shattered but saw it coming. I'll be alright then, I'd been preparing myself for it and it doesn't hurt AS much. I couldn't have been a better boyfriend to her so I can take solace in she understands that.

Sorry to hear that mate.
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 22:50

Haven't seen Mr Fernando for a while
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue 31 Jul 2018 - 23:42

How you been doing bro?
    Pain
    Pain

Post by Pain Tue 14 Aug 2018 - 19:45

ryno_ wrote:

Now I feel awkward about the post before Princess' first.
    This just got me again. Pure gold.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 14:22

Just want to give an update on how things are going. I've been smashing the gym 5 days a week. Dropped nearly ten kilos while putting on a decent amount of muscle as well. Dropped 2 shirt sizes and a pant size which has me feeling the best I've felt in myself in years. The goal for me is to get back to having girls chasing me all the time.

Aside from a big night for my birthday I've not been drinking alcohol at all. Which has been the biggest lifestyle change but fuck I feel amazing. I still do the drugs when they're on offer but I'm not buying any. Ultimately I'm really happy with myself at the moment. I need to say it out loud but I do really miss Bambi. I've blocked her off every social media platform so I don't see her but I think about her all the time and wish I didn't. I just want to forget about her. Move on but it's quite hard. I've had a few girls show a bit of interest but I haven't been interested just yet. Although I have an absolute ten that's keen which has been something excited. However that's an issue in itself, I'm needing someone to want me to feel valued and that's never been me. I've always felt value in myself just by existing, the break up has actually rocked me a bit even if it wasn't anything I could have done.

I basically just wanted to get this off my chest and put it somewhere so I wasn't internalising again and again.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 15:20

Honeysett wrote:Just want to give an update on how things are going. I've been smashing the gym 5 days a week. Dropped nearly ten kilos while putting on a decent amount of muscle as well. Dropped 2 shirt sizes and a pant size which has me feeling the best I've felt in myself in years. The goal for me is to get back to having girls chasing me all the time.

Aside from a big night for my birthday I've not been drinking alcohol at all. Which has been the biggest lifestyle change but fuck I feel amazing. I still do the drugs when they're on offer but I'm not buying any. Ultimately I'm really happy with myself at the moment. I need to say it out loud but I do really miss Bambi. I've blocked her off every social media platform so I don't see her but I think about her all the time and wish I didn't. I just want to forget about her. Move on but it's quite hard. I've had a few girls show a bit of interest but I haven't been interested just yet. Although I have an absolute ten that's keen which has been something excited. However that's an issue in itself, I'm needing someone to want me to feel valued and that's never been me. I've always felt value in myself just by existing, the break up has actually rocked me a bit even if it wasn't anything I could have done.

I basically just wanted to get this off my chest and put it somewhere so I wasn't internalising again and again.

Yeah mate its tough when its someone you think is going to be the one. You can't jump straight back into it without hurting yourself or someone else so my suggestion is take some more time, no hurry to get back into a relationship. You are young!

Thanks for checking in and glad you are feeling tops!
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 17:53

I feel it's a catch 22. I feel great when I'm tuning girls and chasing/being chased but they're not going to be her and that's going to suck balls but I feel I won't get over her until I'm hooking up with some randoms.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Tue 28 Aug 2018 - 18:36

Honeysett wrote:I feel it's a catch 22. I feel great when I'm tuning girls and chasing/being chased but they're not going to be her and that's going to suck balls but I feel I won't get over her until I'm hooking up with some randoms.

Work through it in your own way, mate!

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 18:36