NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The New Not-Thread-Worthy Thread

Finch
    Finch

The New Not-Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Not-Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by Finch Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:37 am

Thanks folks, yeah thought as much.

Also, turns out the lady I went on the date with last Saturday has Covid, she's an actual decent human who told me, apologised etc etc. I hope to see her again, but haven't been messaging much. But hey it is what it is.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

The New Not-Thread-Worthy Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Not-Thread-Worthy Thread

Post by Revraiser Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 am

Finch wrote:Thanks folks, yeah thought as much.

Also, turns out the lady I went on the date with last Saturday has Covid, she's an actual decent human who told me, apologised etc etc. I hope to see her again, but haven't been messaging much. But hey it is what it is.

How old Ru Finchy ? Roughly. Late twenties ? Dont ever panic mate, plenty of time and places to find a mate
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:30 am

Revraiser wrote:

How old Ru Finchy ? Roughly. Late twenties ? Dont ever panic mate, plenty of time and places to find a mate

Early 30's Very Happy
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:47 am

Finch wrote:
    Revraiser wrote:

Early 30's Very Happy

Still plenty of time mate just enjoy the ride.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:12 pm

I went through half of Perth before I found someone amazing, took a lot of work on myself to get me there though. It was 31 when that happened so it can happen at any time.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:23 pm