NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 31 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by No Worries Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:03 pm

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 31 Paix%2CCory-body-shot.png?center=0.5%2C0

It's a Paix Party
    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 31 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by hymenbustas Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:13 pm

sets wrote:Loop Advice Please

I have
    4) LOLO
    5) Hopa
    6) Paix

and have Cleary in the halves position. Do I get both 5 and 6 scores for lolo and cleary?

If there's no halves in your first 3 interchange then it will get Paix score
    sets
    sets

Post by sets Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:32 pm

so thinking I get both hopa and paix?
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:21 pm

sets wrote:so thinking I get both hopa and paix?

If

4) LOLO
    5) Hopa
    6) Paix

is actually

17) LOLO
    18) Hopa
    19) Paix

and Cleary is in your starting 13, then yes you will get both Hopa and Paix's scores
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:35 am

Looping in Pasix for Rudolf cost me 5 points. Cheaters never proseper.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:58 pm

With my current trade plan of JHop -> Fui and BBrailey -> Cleary, I've devised the following loop strategy

Basically, I plan to look at Drinkwater and Katoa's scores during their game, and see if Luai is playing. There are 8 possible scenarios listed here, though actually 16 (since we don't know if Mann will play or not)

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 31 Unname10

code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:22 pm

Not sure why people are playing loops this early??
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 pm

code delta wrote:Not sure why people are playing loops this early??

That's a pretty strange question CD.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:26 pm

Bethany_B wrote:With my current trade plan of JHop -> Fui and BBrailey -> Cleary, I've devised the following loop strategy

Basically, I plan to look at Drinkwater and Katoa's scores during their game, and see if Luai is playing. There are 8 possible scenarios listed here, though actually 16 (since we don't know if Mann will play or not)

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 31 Unname10

I figured you for being mid 20's Beth! But that's some old school skeelz on show right there Very Happy
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:56 pm

standard-issue wrote:

I figured you for being mid 20's Beth!  But that's some old school skeelz on show right there Very Happy

I wrote it by hand because trying to make a spreadsheet flowchart seemed like a huge chore.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:10 pm

Bethany_B wrote:With my current trade plan of JHop -> Fui and BBrailey -> Cleary, I've devised the following loop strategy

Assuming that Mann actually tales the field this week, your scenarios 2 through to 8 look OK. In the first scenario however, how do you plan to get Katoa's score into your team as the only red dot you appear to have is Williame, and Drinkwater will come in for him. I suppose you could put Crichton into the starting 13 and Williame into position 15 to get Katoa's score but then you would have to forego Drinkwater's score.

In short, pray for Luai to be a red dot if both Katoa and Drinkwater end up getting a tonne

Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:24 am

Cookie Monster wrote:

Assuming that Mann actually tales the field this week, your scenarios 2 through to 8 look OK. In the first scenario however, how do you plan to get Katoa's score into your team as the only red dot you appear to have is Williame, and Drinkwater will come in for him. I suppose you could put Crichton into the starting 13 and Williame into position 15 to get Katoa's score but then you would have to forego Drinkwater's score.

In short, pray for Luai to be a red dot if both Katoa and Drinkwater end up getting a tonne

Yeah, just noticed my error there. If that happens, then I would have to guess which combo scores more out of Katoa + Crichton or Drinky + Rudolf and move Wiliame accordingly.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:28 am

Stop biting your nails Bethany Razz
    EJ24
    EJ24

Post by EJ24 Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:19 am

How is everyone looping Williame this week?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:29 am

Depends on what trades I settle on, but at the moment just between Luai and Fogarty for me

Might not even have Wiliame to loop with, he may be gone for cashie.

I wish Mann played earlier in the week though, as my trades hinge a bit on whether he stays or goes. And playing after both Luai and Fogarty he may not be relied on for looping
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:30 am

Luai & Rudolph are my two
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:12 pm

Drinkwater and Tonumaipea for me. Not a whole lot I can do with 18th man because if Taumalolo is a late out I only have Carrigan as cover so he needs to be on the bench. Would prefer to loop Fogarty/Rudolf
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:18 pm

As a rookie looper can someone please review this set up for me?

I would see HTF's score and if I like it then would do nothing, and if I don't like it then would switch Crichton and Williame before the Panthers game? Is that right? Is there a better way?

Cheers

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 31 Captur10

No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:34 pm

Correct but be mindful that Cowboys & Penrith are both Friday night games so you wont have much time and will need to be online live.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:48 pm

No Worries wrote:Correct but be mindful that Cowboys & Penrith are both Friday night games so you wont have much time and will need to be online live.

Roger, thanks :ThumbsUp:

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:16 am