NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 30 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by wolfking Wed May 27, 2020 3:09 pm

Camo123 wrote:Haven't looped in ages, and although this is basic loop I just want to check to make sure I have right setup. J Hopoate locks out 1st game, Aubusson 3rd game, Rudolf/Luai (5th/7th game)

If J Hopoate scores well, leave as is; If Hopoate flops, swap Rudolf/Luai for Aubusson right

Koroisau
    Haas Twal
    Taumalolo Leilua Su'A
    Moses Mann
    Shibasaki Wiliame
    Turbo Papenhuyzen Drinkwater

Carrigan Grant Katoa Aubusson
    J Hopoate Rudolf Luai JTB

Yeah mate, you're all good.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 30 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Mulvy Wed May 27, 2020 3:52 pm

Camo123 wrote:Haven't looped in ages, and although this is basic loop I just want to check to make sure I have right setup. J Hopoate locks out 1st game, Aubusson 3rd game, Rudolf/Luai (5th/7th game)

If J Hopoate scores well, leave as is; If Hopoate flops, swap Rudolf/Luai for Aubusson right

Koroisau
    Haas Twal
    Taumalolo Leilua Su'A
    Moses Mann
    Shibasaki Wiliame
    Turbo Papenhuyzen Drinkwater

Carrigan Grant Katoa Aubusson
    J Hopoate Rudolf Luai JTB

Spot on, and exactly what I'm doing.
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Wed May 27, 2020 4:06 pm

Additionally, you could put the black widow in your starting 13 in place of Shibasaki so that you have a leisurely two days to make the Hopoate and Rudolf/Luai swap.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed May 27, 2020 5:22 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:Additionally, you could put the black widow in your starting 13 in place of Shibasaki so that you have a leisurely two days to make the Hopoate and Rudolf/Luai swap.

Oh wow, yeah good call. I'll do that I reckon.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed May 27, 2020 6:22 pm

I imagine a few will be in a similar position to me so I'll throw up my scenario

Relevant positions are halves and bench

HLF: Mann, Luai
    Reserves: Friend, Koroisau, Grant, Kennedy
    NPR: Fogarty, Cleary, Aekins, Walters

If Fogarty scores 40+ I plan to swap Cleary and Luai to take Fogarty's score as starting half. Luai then comes into contention for 4th reserve along with Kennedy and Aekins. If Fogarty scores 35-40 I play to swap Cleary and Kennedy to take Fogarty's score at 17th man. If Fogarty scores less than 35 I'm stuck in the 4th reserve roulette between Kennedy/Fogarty/Aekins/Walters
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Thu May 28, 2020 3:55 pm

Is this set up correct lads?

Friend
    Haas Carrigan
    Su'a Lolo Lucy
    Moses Mann
    Capewell Shiba
    Drinky Papi Williame

Api Grant Aubo (Red Dot) Ponga (Red Dot)

Hopoate (Plays tonight so free look), Katoa, Rudolph, Luai

Am I correct that if hoppa tanks I then move katoa/luai in for aubo, and if rudolph didn't score well I could swap Luai and Ponga to get his score. Thus giving me a free look at both hopoate and rudolph's scores?

Thanks legends
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu May 28, 2020 4:41 pm

Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:Is this set up correct lads?

Friend
    Haas Carrigan
    Su'a Lolo Lucy
    Moses Mann
    Capewell Shiba
    Drinky Papi Williame

Api Grant Aubo (Red Dot) Ponga (Red Dot)

Hopoate (Plays tonight so free look), Katoa, Rudolph, Luai

Am I correct that if hoppa tanks I then move katoa/luai in for aubo, and if rudolph didn't score well I could swap Luai and Ponga to get his score. Thus giving me a free look at both hopoate and rudolph's scores?

Thanks legends

Yep right setup, just remember to change out Aubo before Roosters lockout if Hopoate flops. Doing basic loop with Hopoate myself, will probably take 40 or above
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Thu May 28, 2020 5:25 pm

Camo123 wrote:

Yep right setup, just remember to change out Aubo before Roosters lockout if Hopoate flops. Doing basic loop with Hopoate myself, will probably take 40 or above

Thanks mate!
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu May 28, 2020 6:57 pm

Can someone please help me quickly? My only red dot is Ponga I'm hoping he can be a useful loop and I am a looping novice

Koro
    Haas Carrigan
    Lolo Leilua Katoa
    JMK Keary
    Capewell Williame
    Shiba Pap Drinky

Friend Grant Horsey (Ponga)

Luai JTB Rudolf Walters

If it's not worth it/not possible I'll just play Luai. Stuck at work so can't sit down and work it all out in the available time

Last edited by StuDogg101 on Thu May 28, 2020 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu May 28, 2020 6:59 pm

StuDogg101 wrote:Can someone please help me quickly? My only red dot is Ponga I'm hoping he can be a useful loop and I am a looping novice

Koro
    Haas Carrigan
    Lolo Leilia Katoa
    JMK Keary
    Capewell Williame
    Shiba Pap Drinky

Luai JTB Rudolf Walters

If it's not worth it/not possible I'll just play Luai. Stuck at work so can't sit down and work it all out in the available time

Nothing too fancy, but you can take a look at either JTB or Rudolf before deciding to play Luai. JTB/Rudolf at 18, swap Ponga and Luai if you aren't happy with the score
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu May 28, 2020 6:59 pm

StuDogg101 wrote:Can someone please help me quickly? My only red dot is Ponga I'm hoping he can be a useful loop and I am a looping novice

Koro
    Haas Carrigan
    Lolo Leilia Katoa
    JMK Keary
    Capewell Williame
    Shiba Pap Drinky

Luai JTB Rudolf Walters

That won't work, Ponga and Luai play the same game. Give me a minute, I work out a better one.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu May 28, 2020 7:01 pm

Yep, what MS said.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu May 28, 2020 7:03 pm

Cool thanks guys I appreciate the help
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:30 pm

twal captain, ted vc, best 17, musgrove 18, hopo 19, titan npr 20.

If i want ted vc and hopo in for best if i move best to 20, npr to 17 and swap twal with musgrove right?
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Clack Bocks wrote:twal captain, ted vc, best 17, musgrove 18, hopo 19, titan npr 20.

If i want ted vc and hopo in for best if i move best to 20, npr to 17 and swap twal with musgrove right?
    Captain & VC is locked in on Thursday night in fantasy so no
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:48 am

Rudolf, Mofo, Katoa, Grant or loop in Paix 45 ?
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:49 am

No Worries wrote:Rudolf, Mofo, Katoa, Grant or loop in Paix 45 ?

I'd leave out Rudolf and take the 45
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:03 am

That's the way I was leaning, you seem to know your shittos. That's good enough for me
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:30 pm

Camo123 wrote:
    Captain & VC is locked in on Thursday night in fantasy so no

my plans didn't age well.

sets
    sets

Post by sets Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:57 pm

Loop Advice Please

I have
    4) LOLO
    5) Hopa
    6) Paix

and have Cleary in the halves position. Do I get both 5 and 6 scores for lolo and cleary?

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:42 am