NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 41 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Milchcow Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:34 pm

Schuster and Uto lock out at the same time, so you can't really double loop

Probably go

18. Schuster (or whichever or him/uto/walker you are most confident in)
    19. Leniu
    20. Uto
    21. Walker

If you don't like Leniu's score, just move Uto or Walker into 17 for Hampton
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 41 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by StuDogg101 Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:50 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    Schuster and Uto lock out at the same time, so you can't really double loop

Probably go

18. Schuster (or whichever or him/uto/walker you are most confident in)
    19. Leniu
    20. Uto
    21. Walker

If you don't like Leniu's score, just move Uto or Walker into 17 for Hampton

Thanks so much Milch, didn't even recognise that Manly were playing the Tigers this week. Yeah I think I'll put it like that and maybe Leniu snags a try tonight. I do have confidence in Uto though if Leniu is a dud
    sgdragons10
    sgdragons10

Post by sgdragons10 Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:10 pm

Is there anyway a player who’s starting mid can get their score for centre if they have DPP? I know the answer is most likely no?
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:18 pm

sgdragons10 wrote:Is there anyway a player who’s starting mid can get their score for centre if they have DPP? I know the answer is most likely no?

If you have Peachey (for example) in your 14-21 and you need a centre, his score will go into centre. If he's in your 13 he won't though.

Daveboy
    Daveboy

Post by Daveboy Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:41 am

Daveboy wrote:I can't work out if there is an option for me to be able to loop anyone this week so need help from the experts
    Do I need to put Turbo in 13 and Papy to bench somewhere?

Cook
    Crichton, Uto, Watson
    Fifita, Schuster
    Cleary, Townsend
    Hampton, Bird
    Tedesco, Laurie, Pappy

J. Brailey, Simpkin, Walker, Trbo
    SOS, Fui, Roberts, Leniu

Any help appreciated as I can't seem to figure out who it would be possible to loop or even worth it?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:11 am

Daveboy wrote:I can't work out if there is an option for me to be able to loop anyone this week so need help from the experts
    Do I need to put Turbo in 13 and Papy to bench somewhere?

Cook
    Crichton, Uto, Watson
    Fifita, Schuster
    Cleary, Townsend
    Hampton, Bird
    Tedesco, Laurie, Pappy

J. Brailey, Simpkin, Walker, Trbo
    SOS, Fui, Roberts, Leniu

Any help appreciated as I can't seem to figure out who it would be possible to loop or even worth it?

Currently Pappy will get an AE from Trbo, and SOS will slide up into your 17.
    Due to Trbo locking out before your NPRs bench players that is not a useful loop

What you can do is start Trbo and have
    17. SOS
    18. Fui/Roberts
    19. Pappy
    20 Roberts/Fui

Put whoever you think will score better out of Fui and Roberts in 18.
    If they score poorly, leave it as is and get SOS's score. If they score well swap Pappy with SOS and get Fui's score instead.
    Daveboy
    Daveboy

Post by Daveboy Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:03 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Currently Pappy will get an AE from Trbo, and SOS will slide up into your 17.
    Due to Trbo locking out before your NPRs bench players that is not a useful loop

What you can do is start Trbo and have
    17. SOS
    18. Fui/Roberts
    19. Pappy
    20 Roberts/Fui

Put whoever you think will score better out of Fui and Roberts in 18.
    If they score poorly, leave it as is and get SOS's score. If they score well swap Pappy with SOS and get Fui's score instead.

Awesome, thank you
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:16 am

Can I please get some confirmation/feedback that this double loop will work?

Playing order goes Broncos (Fri), Roosters (Sat), Warriors (Sun), Tigers (Sun).

My plan is see how Riki goes.

- If Riki goes bad (say, sub 40) I swap Walker and SOS, and Simpkin and Laurie. [Walker/Simpkin]
    - If Riki goes well (40+) I'll take his score and see how Walker goes on Saturday. If Walker goes well (40+) I'll leave things as is. [Riki/Walker]
    - If Riki goes well (40+) but Walker does bad (sub 40), I'll swap Simpkin and Laurie. [Riki/Simpkin]

Does that hold up?

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 41 Double10
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:33 am

Do you also have a red dot at WFB where Laurie slots in? I think it works then
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:18 pm

robelgordo wrote:Do you also have a red dot at WFB where Laurie slots in? I think it works then
    Yeah got Niu in there, sorry I didn't notice it doesn't show up.
    Goodnight Kiwi
    Goodnight Kiwi

Post by Goodnight Kiwi Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:39 pm

Fuck. Is this going to work!!!?

Niu x IN Centre
    Teddy x IN WFB

17. Bird (will move in for Niu
    18. Walsh (will move in for Teddy
    19. Pappy x
    20. Simonson (can see how he goes tonight
    21. Alvaro (can move to pappy once Simonson score 20 point
    Damien Cooked

Post by Damien Cooked Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:56 am

hey lads,

just double checking this loop will work

WFB: Paps Turbo Isaako

Bench:
    Simpkin
    Welch
    Curran
    Ponga

EMG:
    Shuster
    Swalker
    Alvaro
    Deitz

Hoping i can look at shusters score and then

If shit - swap Swalker and ponga
    if good - leave as is

It should work as ponga is the only wfb on the bench yeah?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:58 am

@Damien Cooked That setup works
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:19 am

Can someone double check this for me please:

WFB: Hampton, S Crichton, Pap

INT: A Crichton, Simpkin, Walker, Tedesco
    EMG: Laurie, Lodge, Croker, Utoikamanu

Laurie is auto EMG for Pap no matter where he is since he is the only active WFB in my 14-21, right?

So I can get a look at Lodges score.
    Don't like Lodge's score, then swap Croker and Laurie to get a look at Croker.
    Don't like Croker's score, then swap Utoikamanu and Tedesco, to get Utoikamanu's score.

Thanks all
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:29 am

@FaringdonSwirl  Looks good

I'm assuming you are happy to run with 16. if you trade in another WFB that will change the equation.
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:38 am

Milchcow wrote:@FaringdonSwirl  Looks good

I'm assuming you are happy to run with 16. if you trade in another WFB that will change the equation.

I think I've got 17...? Laurie will go in for Pap, and one of Lodge/Croker/Utoikamanu will go in for Teddy.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:43 am

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

I think I've got 17...? Laurie will go in for Pap, and one of Lodge/Croker/Utoikamanu will go in for Teddy.

You're right of course. Confused myself with the double WFB red dot
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:11 pm

Milchcow wrote:

You're right of course. Confused myself with the double WFB red dot

Had me panicking for a minute there. Thanks for the confirmation mate.
    elltee
    elltee

Post by elltee Mon May 03, 2021 8:58 am

Hey guys, Not sure where to put this post. I am just wondering why am not awarded Walkers points (or any) of my emergencies. I had Teddy with the DNP and my H2H my opponent had him also and was awarded his first emergency for a teddy replacement. Am I missing something? Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 41 18085810

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon May 03, 2021 9:47 am

Only a WFB can come in for a starting WFB

You have no playing WFBs in your 14-21 so no one available to come in for Teddy
    Opponent had Reimiss Smith sub for Teddy and Brodie Jones come up into the 17 to replace Smith

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:15 am