NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 40 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Snatchpato Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:51 am

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 40 Loop13

This is my only option for a loop yeah?

Reimis and Momo play before/during Walker's game so I can't do any better than getting a look at Riki on the off chance he goes well. If he duds it, I can swap walker or Simpkin for Reimis and take their score yeah?

sorry for potato quality image
    sgdragons10
    sgdragons10

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 40 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by sgdragons10 Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:24 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Same as above

start Niu in CTR

17. Roberts
    18. Walker
    19. Simpkin

If you don't like Walker's score just chuck Simpkin in for Roberts

You could also do same thing with 18. Riki 19 Walker/Simpkin  depending on who you think is most likely to go big.
    i think keeping Riki in NPRs and looping Walker/Simpkin probably the better play though.

Thanks legend
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:45 pm

Just to double check-as my first time attempting something like this:

CTR: Avo Niu

14. Brailey
    15. Schuster
    16. Liddle (traded to either Simpkin/Moses after tonight depending on Haas, but happy enough to play either)
    17. Roberts

18. Leniu
    19. Walker
    20. Moylan
    21. Riki

Keep as is if happy with Leniu, swap Roberts & Walker if not?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:53 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:Just to double check-as my first time attempting something like this:

CTR: Avo Niu

14. Brailey
    15. Schuster
    16. Liddle (traded to either Simpkin/Moses after tonight depending on Haas, but happy enough to play either)
    17. Roberts

18. Leniu
    19. Walker
    20. Moylan
    21. Riki

Keep as is if happy with Leniu, swap Roberts & Walker if not?

That'll work!

The other thing you can do, is if you're happy with Leniu but then Walker also goes nuts, you can reverse Liddle trade (assuming he stays a red dot) and get both scores.
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:55 pm

robelgordo wrote:

That'll work!

The other thing you can do, is if you're happy with Leniu but then Walker also goes nuts, you can reverse Liddle trade (assuming he stays a red dot) and get both scores.

Cheers, that is an interesting wrinkle to consider. Worth saving a trade where possible if both score well.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:11 pm

robelgordo wrote:

That'll work!

Nice pickup. Could do the same.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:05 pm

And everyone's not looping, Riki stays where he is, welcome in Simpkin, Walker or anyone with a pulse that isn't Roberts. .

Even got an email from Fiona prior to kick off telling me I had a player in my 17 that was a non player. It's called the "loophole" you ....................

Is she even real or a fake girlfriend of @Stew ?
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:19 am

Please confirm

Niu at centre red dot.

Bench has no Centre cover...

18 Riki
    19 Peachy

Will peachy get promoted although he isn't in 14-17?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:34 am

13CokeHeads wrote:Please confirm

Niu at centre red dot.

Bench has no Centre cover...

18 Riki
    19 Peachy

Will peachy get promoted although he isn't in 14-17?

Yes
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:45 am

How would you order these guys:

14: Crichton
    15: Turpin
    16: Simpkin
    17: Papenhuyzen
    18: Walker
    19: Utoikamanu
    20: Croker
    21: O'Sullivan

Trying to figure out who has the most upside as a l**p

The rest of my team if it matters:
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:32 am

Is there any set up for the community team that allows for a double loop with Papy and Niu?

Brailey
    Harris Crichton Watson
    Fifita Schuster
    Bird Roberts
    Teddy Turbo Laurie

Turpin Simpkin Utoikamanu Alvaro
    Walker SOS Papy Niu
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:57 am

Jele wrote:Is there any set up for the community team that allows for a double loop with Papy and Niu?

Brailey
    Harris Crichton Watson
    Fifita Schuster
    Bird Roberts
    Teddy Turbo Laurie

Turpin Simpkin Utoikamanu Alvaro
    Walker SOS Papy Niu

Brailey
    Harris Crichton Watson
    Fifita Schuster
    Niu Roberts
    Teddy Turbo Laurie

Simpkin Walker Utoikamanu Papy
    Bird Turpin Alvaro SOS

Annoying that SOS plays last - his score is the one I'd want to see the most I think. This setup would let you see both Turpin and Alvaro's score and bring in SOS ahead of either one, but I'd probably rather have Turpin and Alvaro in 14-17.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:01 am

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

Brailey
    Harris Crichton Watson
    Fifita Schuster
    Niu Roberts
    Teddy Turbo Laurie

Simpkin Walker Utoikamanu Papy
    Bird Turpin Alvaro SOS

Annoying that SOS plays last - his score is the one I'd want to see the most I think. This setup would let you see both Turpin and Alvaro's score and bring in SOS ahead of either one, but I'd probably rather have  Turpin and Alvaro in 14-17.

Not worth it if you are just playing Walker and Stefan IMO.
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:27 am

wolfking wrote:

Not worth it if you are just playing Walker and Stefan IMO.  

Probably wouldn't do it either tbh, but I think that's the only real double loop option for that team. I would probably single loop:

Turpin, Simpkin, Alvaro ,Papy
    Utoikamanu, Walker/SOS ,Niu

Get a look at Uto in case he goes big, otherwise take whoever you prefer out of Walker/SOS.
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:52 am

Thanks Faringdon and Wolfie, looks like Walker and SOS are the two players we'd be leaving out. So any loop would have to allow for those two to sit outside the 17. Is that possible?
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Jele wrote:Thanks Faringdon and Wolfie, looks like Walker and SOS are the two players we'd be leaving out.  So any loop would have to allow for those two to sit outside the 17.  Is that possible?

Not sure what you mean. The single loop I listed above lets you look at Utoikamanus score, and if you don't like it you can swap Papy with either Walker or SOS. Is that what you meant?
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:12 pm

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

Not sure what you mean. The single loop I listed above lets you look at Utoikamanus score, and if you don't like it you can swap Papy with either Walker or SOS. Is that what you meant?

Yep that's it. Was hoping for some mechanism where we could get two bites of the cherry if Utoikamanu's score was no good, with both Walker and SOS, but I'm not sure its possible.
    Daveboy
    Daveboy

Post by Daveboy Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:58 pm

I can't work out if there is an option for me to be able to loop anyone this week so need help from the experts
    Do I need to put Turbo in 13 and Papy to bench somewhere?

Cook
    Crichton, Uto, Watson
    Fifita, Schuster
    Cleary, Townsend
    Hampton, Bird
    Tedesco, Laurie, Pappy

J. Brailey, Simpkin, Walker, Trbo
    SOS, Fui, Roberts, Leniu

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:03 pm

Scum and Villainy?

Seems like my thread
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:39 pm

Hey team, need a hand to double loop with Niu and Pappy to see as many scores as possible. Niu and Pappy are in my 13, my bench looks like the currently

Turpin (happy to play)
    Simpkin (also happy to play)
    Roberts (will sub in for Niu)
    Hampton (will sub in for Pap)

Leniu
    Schuster
    Uto
    Walker

In all likelihood I'll be playing Schuster so if I have to lock in someone else it'll be him. Other than that I'm just confusing myself with the order and I've tried multiple times. Any help would be awesome, thanks in advance!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:16 pm