NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Ice

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. - Page 6 Empty Re: Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by Ice Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:24 am

No, you said he wouldn't make it, and he did! the only one that's shifted goal posts this whole time Hench has been you.

Are you now saying he will never play "another" game?
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. - Page 6 Empty Re: Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by ryno_ Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:20 am

Who was pretending that Kaep is a decent QB last week?

https://twitter.com/sportsbetcomau/status/657358477589925888

Shot.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:35 am

And still two articles on the front page of Foxsports about Hayne.
    Ice

Post by Ice Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:43 am

As there should be. What else is news?
    Ice

Post by Ice Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:46 am

Looks like Jarryd will be back next week anyway.  Hyde fumbled in a loss. When Hayne Fumbles the 49s actually have a better record than when he doesn't!!
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:06 am

Ice wrote:Looks like Jarryd will be back next week anyway.  Hyde fumbled in a loss. When Hayne Fumbles the 49s actually have a better record than when he doesn't!!

I dont think Hydes job is in any jeopardy.

But i do think he'll be back next week, st louis are a bit suss against pass catching RBs, which is up his alley. 49ers DBs had a good game today but the rest of the team was putrid.
    Ice

Post by Ice Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:15 am

ryno_ wrote:

I dont think Hydes job is in any jeopardy.

But i do think he'll be back next week, st louis are a bit suss against pass catching RBs, which is up his alley. 49ers DBs had a good game today but the rest of the team was putrid.

Ah, yeah, mine was tongue in cheek.
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:59 am

Ice wrote:

Ah, yeah, mine was tongue in cheek.

Should have engaged my sarcasm filter.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:42 pm

ryno_ wrote:Who was pretending that Kaep is a decent QB last week?

https://twitter.com/sportsbetcomau/status/657358477589925888

Shot.
    lol! I'm just watching the game now. My bad

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:05 pm

ryno_ wrote:

Should have engaged my sarcasm filter.

You will need to download an update to receive this exclusive feature
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:41 am

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. - Page 6 M5Rtayz
    Ice

Post by Ice Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Pretty sure Hayne would have caught that ball Beasley dropped, possible taken it all the way back also!! If Beasley is a better athlete than Hayne, I'm not here. Hayne has a future, be it at SF or somewhere else.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Ice wrote:Pretty sure Hayne would have caught that ball Beasley dropped, possible taken it all the way back also!!  If Beasley is a better athlete than Hayne, I'm not here.  Hayne has a future, be it at SF or somewhere else.

Your personal investment in this is hilarious.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:03 am

Big Diesel wrote:

So is the fact that you care what other people think of Hayne in the NFL.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:29 am

Bren wrote:

So is the fact that you care what other people think of Hayne in the NFL.

Nope.

I'm merely winding you bozos up because you have continually made reference to an off the cuff comment I made in March on the subject.
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:37 am

Big Diesel wrote:

Nope.

I'm merely winding you bozos up because you have continually made reference to an off the cuff comment I made in March on the subject.
    What was said comment?

All i know is you didn't think he'd make the 53let alone ever take a snap.
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:38 am

Big Diesel wrote:

Oh the irony!
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:42 am

Ice wrote:

Oh the irony!

You don't know what irony means.
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:08 am

Big Diesel wrote:

You don't know what irony means.

Probably not, but when someones personal investment is evident yet they call out others personal investment as being hilarious, i find it funny none the less.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:48 am

The word you were looking for ice was onomatopoeia.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:35 am