NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Ice

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. - Page 10 Empty Re: Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by Ice Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:55 pm

Fumbles for Draughn and Ellington in a hammering loss, time for them to return to the practice squad me thinks.

What a rabble the 49ers have become.

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. - Page 10 Empty Re: Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Ice wrote:Fumbles for Draughn and Ellington in a hammering loss, time for them to return to the practice squad me thinks.

What a rabble the 49ers have become.

Should give Hayne a good run. Not like they are going to win anyway.
    Ice

Post by Ice Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Bren wrote:

Should give Hayne a good run. Not like they are going to win anyway.

Nah, would want to risk him getting a little extra experience now that the season is over and him actually clicking into gear and going ok. Could be embarrassing.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Do you follow NFL Ice?
    If Hayne gets another run this year at most it will be 2 or he becomes ineligible for the practice squad next year. He won't get that now though because unless the 49'ers have picked up a quarterback since lunchtime they only have one and they won't trust Hayne with pass protection. I don't think he'll be coming home and that he'll do well next year but people are expecting too much.saying that I don't know the game myself but I've made a serious effort to follow it, including watching another demolition by the team that are apparently our arch rivals
    Ice

Post by Ice Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:09 am

Krump wrote:Do you follow NFL Ice?
    If Hayne gets another run this year at most it will be 2 or he becomes ineligible for the practice squad next year. He won't get that now though because unless the 49'ers have picked up a quarterback since lunchtime they only have one and they won't trust Hayne with pass protection. I don't think he'll be coming home and that he'll do well next year but people are expecting too much.saying that I don't know the game myself but I've made a serious effort to follow it, including watching another demolition by the team that are apparently our arch rivals

Ever since the 5th Grade.

I understand the ramifications of playing him, but i don't think he will be on the 49ers practice squad next year regardless, so at some point before then they need to decide if they are gonna give him a real crack or he will make the decision for them. I'm not expecting too much, you can't expect much when people aren't getting a real crack. 49ers do have a rookie back up QB though.

Hayne is short odds for French Rugby come the middle of next year if he doesn't crack a roster for next season, he told Zappia as much when they caught up in Phoenix earlier in the season, with an NRL return looming in 2017.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Do you think Hayne would have been better with Gabbert instead of Kaep? He hasn't seemed to bash his RB's up the middle as much, more short passes putting them one on one..
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

Post by DreadLord Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:05 am

Krump wrote:
    Do you think Hayne would have been better with Gabbert instead of Kaep? He hasn't seemed to bash his RB's up the middle as much, more short passes putting them one on one..

I don't think it really matters. No team, not even one as shite as the 49er's are atm,  is going to throw in a RB in who doesn't know the whole playbook, and can't pass-protect or hold onto the ball.

I hope he sticks it out though, it looks like SF will have higher priorities in the Draft than a RB, so he will be in a better position next year.
    Ice

Post by Ice Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Ellington carving up and increasing his fumble count, both in losses, v Haynes Fumbles in win. Keep it up Bruce.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:58 pm

http://www.theshovel.com.au/2015/12/01/news-corp-hires-30-new-journalists-for-expanded-jarryd-hayne-division/
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:16 am

Random wrote:http://www.theshovel.com.au/2015/12/01/news-corp-hires-30-new-journalists-for-expanded-jarryd-hayne-division/
    Never seen that site before, not bad at all.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:17 am

Turgess apparently did a workout with the Giants.
    http://www.news.com.au/sport/american-sports/report-sam-burgess-works-out-with-ny-giants/news-story/65886765dc501cfdb16f7a51f8b62cfb
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:37 am

Yeah I just saw that. Trying out at TE. Disappointing because he hasn't been as impressive as his brothers thus far in League.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Another injury for the 49ers. Will Hayne get a run ?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Your Name wrote:Another injury for the 49ers. Will Hayne get a run ?
    Doubt it. Ill be very surprised if he does.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Your Name wrote:Another injury for the 49ers. Will Hayne get a run ?
    If he doesn't I'll be amazed if he doesn't get picked up by someone else.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:52 am

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/2015/12/23/12/15/hayne-snubbed-again

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:18 am

Is it true? Hayne is back for the 49ers? Fuck yeah!!!
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:36 am

Hayne is back.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Who else is getting up early tomorrow morning to watch Hayne if he plays? Ill be up.
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:03 pm

Yeah me too

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:29 am