NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. Empty Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by RandomSil Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:27 pm

For discussions of Hayne.

Also kick off 6am Monday morning for those who are keen this week to see Hayne.

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. Empty Re: Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:55 am

49ers getting absolutely smashed.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane. Empty Re: Jarryd Hayne - Haynesus - Hayne Plane, Train, Crain, With a Lion Mane.

Post by RandomSil Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:09 am

Yeah, Hayne played a part in the one bright spot from the first half for the 49ers. Still not sure why they have White returning over Hayne.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:15 am

They are painful to watch but at least he looks to have secured the return duties after that run.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:15 am

http://www.beba.tv/live/san-francisco-49ers-vs-arizona-cardinals-3186771656377440.html

Stream for those interested.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:34 am

Krump wrote:http://www.beba.tv/live/san-francisco-49ers-vs-arizona-cardinals-3186771656377440.html

HD and free on 7mate.

Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:45 am

Adam Blair wrote:
    HD and free on 7mate.

Bit hard to watch at work though
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:23 am

Niners looking shit this year, same as last year. At least If Hayne does anything good at any point it is one bright spot and makes him look even better
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:14 pm

9ers werent that bad last year - they went 500 and were in a good position before the final stretch.

They are missing their coach terribly. Arseholing him out was the worst decision they could have made... apart from extending Kaep's contract, hes always been an ordinary QB. Never rated him.

RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:08 pm

@Ryno, your first account should be working now mate.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:06 pm

I see DL has signed up now. Hi Dready Very Happy
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Where's Adam Blair's partner in crime ?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:53 pm

Your Name wrote:Where's Adam Blair's partner in crime ?
    Beau Ryan?
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

Post by DreadLord Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:32 am

SI wrote:I see DL has signed up now.  Hi Dready Very Happy

Hey SI, fancy meeting you here Smile
    Shame about Sportal going down, a lot of history and good times in those threads, but this looks like a go............... hopefully the ALT infestation can be managed here. Neutral
    Deities don't Exist!
    Deities don't Exist!

Post by Deities don't Exist! Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:12 am

Krump wrote:http://www.beba.tv/live/san-francisco-49ers-vs-arizona-cardinals-3186771656377440.html

Krump wrote:
    Adam Blair wrote:
    HD and free on 7mate.

You watch live streams at work?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:30 am

Deities don't Exist! wrote:

Krump wrote:
    Adam Blair wrote:
    HD and free on 7mate.

You watch live streams at work?

I'm guilt of using the 2nd monitor for that. Or the TV USB from Aldi during cricket season
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:09 am

RandomSil wrote:@Ryno, your first account should be working now mate.

Cheers, but ill keep this one. The email i put to the other one i dont have the password to anymore - lost in my mind ages ago. the underscore give it a bit of character.... substance... something.

In other news, you can @ people here? thats a win.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:20 am

ryno_ wrote:
    RandomSil wrote:@Ryno, your first account should be working now mate.

Cheers, but ill keep this one. The email i put to the other one i dont have the password to anymore - lost in my mind ages ago. the underscore give it a bit of character.... substance... something.

In other news, you can @ people here? thats a win.

Will we be seeing a RYNO_2.0? Razz
    ryno_
    ryno_

Post by ryno_ Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:29 am

SI wrote:

Will we be seeing a RYNO_2.0? :P

Might have to go 2.1 inline with the new forum. 2.0 is sooooo 2013.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:37 am

Your Name wrote:

I'm guilt of using the 2nd monitor for that. Or the TV USB from Aldi during cricket season

The joys of being the boss. I also have a TV in the office but that is strictly for cricket use only.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:53 am