NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

More Accolades for the greatest player of the modern generation

Krump
    Krump

More Accolades for the greatest player of the modern generation - Page 2 Empty Re: More Accolades for the greatest player of the modern generation

Post by Krump Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:00 am

Even bff's can have disagreements

More Accolades for the greatest player of the modern generation - Page 2 Empty Re: More Accolades for the greatest player of the modern generation

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:03 am

Who knew that allowing another cow to post here would mean quadruple the amount of shit laying around. Its like running the cross country course at Bowraville. Cow shit patties everywhere.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:03 am

Krump wrote:Even bff's can have disagreements

Another great contribution to the thread. 

So you just want this forum to be like Sportal and have the same closed off community? I'll tell Random.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:04 am

Bren wrote:Who knew that allowing another cow to post here would mean quadruple the amount of shit laying around. Its like running the cross country course at Bowraville. Cow shit patties everywhere.

And Randomsil lost control of his team again for changing my username. 

When can I expect your next stream of PMs?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:27 am

The Bell Cow wrote:Shane is odd. 

Accuses people of being trolls or wearing tin foil hats because they disagree with his opinion. Also is a supposed life long Newcastle fan yet seems to be discrediting just how good of a player Danny Buderus was. 

And lastly, putting Inglis instead of Lockyer really really pissed me off.

When did I say Buderus wasn't a great player?

Where's the Wally Lewis evidence please?
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:05 am

Honeysett wrote:

When did I say Buderus wasn't a great player?

Where's the Wally Lewis evidence please?

Are you actually saying you never saw Wally Lewis kick a banana kick? Or never saw him throw a 30 metre pass?
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:07 am

I forgot Shane was very young despite having grey hair. 

My mistake. Rugby League began in 1993.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:30 am

The Bell Cow wrote:I forgot Shane was very young despite having grey hair. 

My mistake. Rugby League began in 1993.

So your retort is weak efforts at insults and nothing to show me to help prove your point? Sweet.

Thinking you could hold a league conversation without switching personalities was my mistake.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:34 am

Once it was established you had no clue what you were talking about I decided to terminate the conversation. 

Go get some friends and get a life. I am not here to entertain you losers over the summer. It's not my job.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:37 am

The Bell Cow wrote:Once it was established you had no clue what you were talking about I decided to terminate the conversation. 

Go get some friends and get a life. I am not here to entertain you losers over the summer. It's not my job.

If that was the case no one would talk to you, luckily you've got multiple personalities otherwise you'd be awful lonely.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:39 am

Honeysett wrote:

If that was the case no one would talk to you, luckily you've got multiple personalities otherwise you'd be awful lonely.

I'm sorry I disagreed with you. 

Here, let's try again. Andrew Johns was the first rugby league player to use kicking techniques that had been around in AFL since the 1950's.

Friends again?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:40 am

The Bell Cow wrote:

I'm sorry I disagreed with you. 

Here, let's try again. Andrew Johns was the first rugby league player to use kicking techniques that had been around in AFL since the 1950's.

Friends again?

Spin, spin, spin.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:44 am

Stop trolling please.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:56 am

The Bell End wrote:Stop trolling please.

Can I have the link to your forum?
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:57 am

Honeysett wrote:

What forum?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Third photo down is actually Hench himself
    Stew
    Stew

Post by Stew Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:38 pm

The Bell End wrote:Stop trolling please.

Hi bell end, it's Stew here.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Krump wrote:
    GI is ridiculously overrated imo.

Individually he can be found out as seen when the Rabbits aren't dominating teams. But put him in the most dominant backline and playing outside of arguably the best spine in the history of the game, then he can show his best attributes. I agree with Honeysett's comments though. JT is a phenomenal player but there are some on this forum, and in league who need to acknowledge the privileged situation he has been in
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:18 pm

The Bell End wrote:
    Honeysett wrote:

What forum?

You know, the one that has 4 members (3 of which are you), which is ironic because apparently you are the only one keeping this forum alive Lol

@ Honeysett, I think it's called rugbyleague.bored...oh wait, no it's spelt board apparently.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:20 pm

What is this thread about again?

I forgot.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:46 am