NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 49 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:20 am

Hi guys Im not savy on this whole looping caper and any help would be appreciated my squad as it stands is

Cook
    Murray, Lolo, Haas
    Elliott. Harris
    DCE, Cleary
    Tago, Burton
    Mitchell, Teddy, Hynes

Doueihi, IPap, Robson, Kennedy

Angus, Hughes, Booth and Koula.

Kindly Rhino has pointed out I can get a look at Hughes score tonight and if he goes ok I can sit on Cleary and both Angus and Hughes scores will be added to my round score as it stands ? have I got that right or does Koula being FB come into account for Kennedy or is that old scoring system?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 49 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by robelgordo Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:51 pm

You've got it right.

Doueihi moves to 7 (for Cleary), then Angus and Hughes move into the 14-17 (for Douiehi and Kennedy)
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:55 pm

Not usually much of a looper, but am I right in saying if I set up like this:

Robson
    Haas Murray Lolo
    DiFi iPap
    DCE Volkman
    Burton Bird
    Hynes Teddy Doueihi

Grant Angus Tohu Latrell

Mbye Trindall Reynolds Gagai

I can either take Trindall's score, or swap Mbye and Reynolds after the Sharks game to get Reynolds' score?
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:19 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:Not usually much of a looper, but am I right in saying if I set up like this:

Robson
    Haas Murray Lolo
    DiFi iPap
    DCE Volkman
    Burton Bird
    Hynes Teddy Doueihi

Grant Angus Tohu Latrell

Mbye Trindall Reynolds Gagai

I can either take Trindall's score, or swap Mbye and Reynolds after the Sharks game to get Reynolds' score?

Looks good to me.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:57 pm

Can anyone help me with the below? I think I can only do a loop with Trell / Lolo rather than a 3 way and pick the best Sad Altho I have kennedy as a red dot, so i have 2 guarenteed outs, just not smart enough to work out the loop

Reed
    Haas - iPap - Angus
    Fifi - Tohu
    DCE - Munster
    Burton - Aitken
    Teddy - Doohey - Hynes

Cotter - Moses - Elliot - Matamua
    Lolo - Trell - Wishart - Kennedy

Is there a way I can get the best 2 of Elliot / Trell / Lolo without having to just hope for the best?

Thanks Smile
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:24 pm

bigbruno wrote:Can anyone help me with the below? I think I can only do a loop with Trell / Lolo rather than a 3 way and pick the best Sad Altho I have kennedy as a red dot, so i have 2 guarenteed outs, just not smart enough to work out the loop

Reed
    Haas - iPap - Angus
    Fifi - Tohu
    DCE - Munster
    Burton - Aitken
    Teddy - Doohey - Hynes

Cotter - Moses - Elliot - Matamua
    Lolo - Trell - Wishart - Kennedy

Is there a way I can get the best 2 of Elliot / Trell / Lolo without having to just hope for the best?

Thanks Smile

I think this works but 2nd set of eyes needed - changes to current setup in red

Reed
    Haas - iPap - Angus
    Fifi - Tohu
    Hynes - Munster
    Burton - Aitken
    Teddy - Doohey - Kennedy

Cotter - Moses - DCE - Matamua
    Lolo - Elliot - Trell - Wishart

So Mitchell plays first game, which is no good for INT loop, but can loop by moving Kennedy to starting WFB

If you like his Mitchell's score, leave him at 20 and he subs for Kennedy. Then you can loop using Matamua between Lolo and Elliot for the other spot in your 17.

If you don't want Mitchell's score, swap DCE and Hynes. Hynes back to INT means he subs for Kennedy, and you get both Elliot and Lolo promoted to your INT.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:43 pm

robelgordo wrote:

I think this works but 2nd set of eyes needed - changes to current setup in red

Reed
    Haas - iPap - Angus
    Fifi - Tohu
    Hynes - Munster
    Burton - Aitken
    Teddy - Doohey - Kennedy

Cotter - Moses - DCE - Matamua
    Lolo - Elliot - Trell - Wishart

So Mitchell plays first game, which is no good for INT loop, but can loop by moving Kennedy to starting WFB

If you like his Mitchell's score, leave him at 20 and he subs for Kennedy. Then you can loop using Matamua between Lolo and Elliot for the other spot in your 17.

If you don't want Mitchell's score, swap DCE and Hynes. Hynes back to INT means he subs for Kennedy, and you get both Elliot and Lolo promoted to your INT.

You are an absolute legend, thank you mate. Really appreciate your time.

Only problem is I had planned to captain Hynes.. damnit
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:15 pm

bigbruno wrote:

You can use Doueihi at HLF to potentially swap out with DCE, instead of Hynes. That way can still captain Hynes
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:27 pm

robelgordo wrote:

You can use Doueihi at HLF to potentially swap out with DCE, instead of Hynes. That way can still captain Hynes

Glaring me in the face, lol.

Thanks again mate, absolute champ.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:19 pm

bigbruno wrote:

Glaring me in the face, lol.

Thanks again mate, absolute champ.

No worries

TBF if I was thinking properly I should’ve done it with Douiehi. Hynes a pretty obvious captaincy option you don’t want involved in these shenanigans
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:42 pm

bigbruno wrote:

I may do similar but keep in mind if you loop Latrell and want his score, you'll have no other WFB cover if something happens late to Ted/Hynes/Doueihi.  Not a major risk, but not impossible.

You'd still be able to swap DCE and Doueihi back to the bench for cover and a scorer but you'd get Lolo and Elliot score, not Latrells.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:48 am

wolfking wrote:

I may do similar but keep in mind if you loop Latrell and want his score, you'll have no other WFB cover if something happens late to Ted/Hynes/Doueihi.  Not a major risk, but not impossible.

You'd still be able to swap DCE and Doueihi back to the bench for cover and a scorer but you'd get Lolo and Elliot score, not Latrells.

Nah I think I’m ok?
    If Ted was a late out for example, I would move doohey to bench and DCE start. Latrell then comes in for Kennedy? As that’s 3 scoring backs. And if that was the case, I’d take Elliot and lolo as my only other player is wishart haha
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:00 am

bigbruno wrote:

Nah I think I’m ok?
    If Ted was a late out for example, I would move doohey to bench and DCE start. Latrell then comes in for Kennedy? As that’s 3 scoring backs. And if that was the case, I’d take Elliot and lolo as my only other player is wishart haha

Thats true, would only backfire if Ted was a late scratching an hour before kickoff as DCE would be locked. Highly unlikely, I just like to think of every scenario. I may run the same set-up myself.
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:17 pm

Can I use Bird/Mbye to get the best two out of three between Doueihi, Elliott and RFM with this mob?

Cook
    Haas - Ofa- Angus
    iPap - Tohu
    DCE - Munster
    Burton - Bird
    Teddy - Hynes - Mitchell

Grant - Klemmer - Booth - Mbye
    RFM - Elliot - Doueihi - Volkman
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:36 pm

Jele wrote:Can I use Bird/Mbye to get the best two out of three between Doueihi, Elliott and RFM with this mob?

Cook
    Haas - Ofa- Angus
    iPap - Tohu
    DCE - Munster
    Burton - Bird
    Teddy - Hynes - Mitchell

Grant - Klemmer - Booth - Mbye
    RFM - Elliot - Doueihi - Volkman

Hi jele

To use the following loop will require the captains or vice captains armband to not be given to Latrell

You could set your team as follows

Cook
    Haas - Ofa- Angus
    iPap - Tohu
    Volkman - Munster
    Burton - Mbye
    Teddy - Hynes - Mitchell

Grant
    Klemmer
    Doueihi
    Booth
    Elliot
    DCE
    RFM
    Bird

If DCE and Elliot both score well in their match you don't have to do anything. At the end of the round Doueihi will sub in for Volkman, Booth will drop to position 18 allowing Elliot and DCE to move up to positions 16 and 17 respectively, and Bird will sub in for Mbye
    As part of this scenario, if RFM then puts up a stellar score in the following match you can get his score also by swapping Bird with Doueihi. In this case you will miss out on Doueihi's score so you had better hope that he doesn't tonne up

If one (or both) of DCE and Elliot put up a poor score you will have to swap RFM with Booth. You will then have two options:

If DCE has a lower score than Elliot then you don't have to do anything. At the end of the round Doueihi will sub in for Volkman, RFM will move up to position 16, Elliot will move up to position 17 and Bird will sub in for Mbye. You will miss out on DCE's crappy score

If Elliot has a lower score than DCE you will have to swap Doueihi with Mitchell. At the end of the round DCE will sub in for Volkman and Bird will sub in for Mbye. You will miss out on Elliot's score

You will not have very long to make these changes between the Manly/Raiders match and the Bulldogs/Sharks match so you may have to guesstimate DCE and Elliot's scores so that you don't miss the lockout

Good luck with this

Cheers
    Jele
    Jele

Post by Jele Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:13 pm

Thanks Cookie, genius as always.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:36 pm

Ok I think this all works, but open to feedback
    Relevant starting players to move yellow, relevant NPRs red, loopers green

Robson
    Butcher iPap Angus
    Matamua Friz
    Munster Moses
    Aitken Burton
    Hynes Doui Teddy

Hughes Manu McInnes Vailea

Cheese TBA* Walters RFM

*TBA is Barnett replacement (up to 634k), not an EDG and playing Sat/Sun for this to work. I haven't even look at who this might, spent 1hr on loops instead lulz

1. Above setup has Cheese/RFM looped in. Keep this if both go good

2. If Cheese bad, after Thurs night game, can swap Vailea and TBA to have TBA/RFM scores count

Robson
    Butcher iPap Angus
    Matamua Friz
    Munster Moses
    Aitken Burton
    Hynes Doui Teddy

Hughes Manu McInnes TBA

Cheese Vailea Walters RFM

3. If Cheese good, but then RFM bad, then very quick turnaround between Friday games:
    - swap McInnes to MID for Butcher
    - swap Butcher to EDG for Matamua
    - Matamua at INT now. Cheese/TBA looped in

Robson
    McInnes iPap Angus
    Butcher Friz
    Munster Moses
    Aitken Burton
    Hynes Doui Teddy

Hughes Manu Matamua Vailea

Cheese TBA* Walters RFM

4a. If Cheese good, RFM bad, then TBA bad (plays before Walters)
    - can swap Walters for Matamua in scenario 3 above to loop Cheese/Walters

4b. If Cheese good, RFM bad, then Walters good (plays before TBA)
    Can reverse TBA trade in scenario 3 to have Barnett as a red dot, and use the trade on Sunday on a starting 17 guy instead

5. If both Cheese and RFM suck, again very quickly can move to TBA/Walters:
    - swap Vailea to CTR for Aitken
    - rearrange bench so Walters and TBA in 17, Aitken and Manu 6/7 ahead of RFM
    - Aitken subs for Mata, Manu for Vailea
    - I'm trusting Fanhub smart enough to use Aitken as EDG not CTR!
    - In this case, TBA can't be an EDG or a CTR

Robson
    Butcher iPap Angus
    Matamua Friz
    Munster Moses
    Vailea Burton
    Hynes Doui Teddy

Hughes Walters TBA McInnes

Cheese Aitken Manu RFM

6. RFM/Walters is the only combo I can't work out
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:44 am

Question guys, if I run Koula in my emergencies and Tago in the run on side, Koula as my only other centre gets added right ???
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:01 am

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:Question guys, if I run Koula in my emergencies and Tago in the run on side, Koula as my only other centre gets added right ???

Yes, if Tago is at CTR and Koula is the only CTR in your 14-21 he’ll get added
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:04 am

robelgordo wrote:

Yes, if Tago is at CTR and Koula is the only CTR in your 14-21 he’ll get added

Thanks mate, thought I would get a look at his score before I Trade Cook out, cheers.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:23 am