NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 49 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:20 pm

Hi guys Im not savy on this whole looping caper and any help would be appreciated my squad as it stands is

Cook
    Murray, Lolo, Haas
    Elliott. Harris
    DCE, Cleary
    Tago, Burton
    Mitchell, Teddy, Hynes

Doueihi, IPap, Robson, Kennedy

Angus, Hughes, Booth and Koula.

Kindly Rhino has pointed out I can get a look at Hughes score tonight and if he goes ok I can sit on Cleary and both Angus and Hughes scores will be added to my round score as it stands ? have I got that right or does Koula being FB come into account for Kennedy or is that old scoring system?
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 49 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by robelgordo Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:51 pm

You've got it right.

Doueihi moves to 7 (for Cleary), then Angus and Hughes move into the 14-17 (for Douiehi and Kennedy)
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:55 pm

Not usually much of a looper, but am I right in saying if I set up like this:

Robson
    Haas Murray Lolo
    DiFi iPap
    DCE Volkman
    Burton Bird
    Hynes Teddy Doueihi

Grant Angus Tohu Latrell

Mbye Trindall Reynolds Gagai

I can either take Trindall's score, or swap Mbye and Reynolds after the Sharks game to get Reynolds' score?

Current date/time is Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:42 pm