NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 6735
    Reputation : 3140
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by No Worries on Fri May 10, 2019 8:55 am

    Let me guess Stiff Upper Loop. Forget Xerri's 30, loop Lomax into CHT now, then depending on his score Sivo into Bateman ??

    You truly are scum and villany
    Milchy
    Milchy
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 10809
    Reputation : 4728
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Milchy on Fri May 10, 2019 9:51 am

    @No Worries wrote:Let me guess Stiff Upper Loop. Forget Xerri's 30, loop Lomax into CHT now, then depending on his score Sivo into Bateman ??

    You truly are scum and villany

    My starting centres are Capewell and Nikora.
    Bateman became Arey.

    I have 21 green dots this week, no chance of pooping
    Milchy
    Milchy
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 10809
    Reputation : 4728
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Milchy on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:46 am


    My last 6 players are

    ARey
    Dearden
    Xerri
    Havili
    Martin
    Kenny

    What is the best way to set up a loop

    thinking

    Dearden
    ARey
    Havili
    Xerri
    Kenny
    Martin

    if Xerri and Havili both kill it, leave it as is
    If Havili kills it put one of Martin/Kenny into starting team
    If Xerri kills it and Havili sucks, then I'm out of luck.

    Any othe rclever ways to set it up?

    Some chance I may trade ARey to Milf.
    May also wait a week and Milf to SJ if SJ can get through a game OK.

    hymenbustas
    hymenbustas

    Posts : 757
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2017-03-29

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by hymenbustas on Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:36 pm

    Roosters like they're playing pretty late in the round for the remaining of the year. Any other team?
    Random
    Random
    Moderator

    Posts : 6762
    Reputation : 1312
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 27

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Random on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:33 pm

    @Milchy wrote:
    My last 6 players are

    ARey
    Dearden
    Xerri
    Havili
    Martin
    Kenny

    What is the best way to set up a loop

    thinking

    Dearden
    ARey
    Havili
    Xerri
    Kenny
    Martin

    if Xerri and Havili both kill it, leave it as is
    If Havili kills it put one of Martin/Kenny into starting team
    If Xerri kills it and Havili sucks, then I'm out of luck.

    Any othe rclever ways to set it up?

    Some chance I may trade ARey to Milf.
    May also wait a week and Milf to SJ if SJ can get through a game OK.


    I think that is a solid way to get up the loop if you don't trade. What total score do you want out of Havilii and Xerri? What total score do you think Martin/Kenny can achieve?
    Buramada
    Buramada

    Posts : 618
    Reputation : 271
    Join date : 2017-12-12

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Buramada on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:21 pm

    I have never looped before.

    Does this configuration give me a look at CNKo, then Sivo, then Hutcho based on what happens over the weekend?

    Smith
    Haas Fifita
    Murray Matterson T'lololo
    Ponga Milford
    Xerri Bateman
    Tedesco Watson Borris

    McInnes Taupau Nikora Deardon

    CNK Sivo Hutcho Tracey

    Thanks for helping out the forum's latest villain and biggest hypocrite
    Buramada
    Buramada

    Posts : 618
    Reputation : 271
    Join date : 2017-12-12

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Buramada on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:25 pm

    Perhaps I could even sneak Xerri in at the top of the loop?

    Would that be too greedy for a first loop?
    Buramada
    Buramada

    Posts : 618
    Reputation : 271
    Join date : 2017-12-12

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Buramada on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:35 pm

    WILL THIS WORK???

    Smith
    Haas Fifita
    Murray Matterson T'lololo
    Tracy (X) Milford
    Nikora Bateman
    Borris (X) Tedesco Watson

    McInnes Taupau Ponga Deardon (X)

    Xerri CNK Sivo Hutcho
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 4262
    Reputation : 1013
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:37 pm

    @Buramada wrote:I have never looped before.

    Does this configuration give me a look at CNKo, then Sivo, then Hutcho based on what happens over the weekend?

    Smith
    Haas Fifita
    Murray Matterson T'lololo
    Ponga Milford
    Xerri Bateman
    Tedesco Watson Borris

    McInnes Taupau Nikora Deardon

    CNK Sivo Hutcho Tracey

    Thanks for helping out the forum's latest villain and biggest hypocrite

    That kinda works, but Im not sure it works in the way you are thinking...

    You'll get to take a look at CNK, if you want him, the leave it. Then when Sivo plays he and deaden will be locked so you will get Sivo too as you won't be able to move Hutcho up.

    If you dont want CNK then you'll have to take both Sivo and utch to avoid him

    If it were me I'd simplify it a bit and take CNKs score by starting him. Put Borris in the 17 slot. 18 Sivo, 19 hutch.

    You will then get a look at Sivo first before decision whether to run with Hutcho instead (or not).
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 4262
    Reputation : 1013
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:40 pm

    @Buramada wrote:WILL THIS WORK???

    Smith
    Haas Fifita
    Murray Matterson T'lololo
    Tracy (X) Milford
    Nikora Bateman
    Borris (X) Tedesco Watson

    McInnes Taupau Ponga Deardon (X)

    Xerri CNK Sivo Hutcho

    You are over complicating it I think mate. What do you think the above will let you do?

    Buramada
    Buramada

    Posts : 618
    Reputation : 271
    Join date : 2017-12-12

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Buramada on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:43 pm

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:

    You are over complicating it I think mate. What do you think the above will let you do?


    Pretty much everything
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 4262
    Reputation : 1013
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:44 pm

    @Buramada wrote:

    Pretty much everything

    Good luck with that. Im not sure who is more confused, you or me...
    Buramada
    Buramada

    Posts : 618
    Reputation : 271
    Join date : 2017-12-12

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Buramada on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:51 pm

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:

    Good luck with that. Im not sure who is more confused, you or me...

    I gave up and made it simple. Should have tried to think about it beforehand.
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 4262
    Reputation : 1013
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:52 pm

    @Buramada wrote:

    I gave up and made it simple. Should have tried to think about it beforehand.

    haha, good on ya mate. Simple is better!
    Ozymandias
    Ozymandias

    Posts : 1012
    Reputation : 334
    Join date : 2017-03-01

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Ozymandias on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:15 am

    Help .... can someone tell me what will happen in this scenario...?

    I have 4 players who can play at HLF. (one of them - Ponga - is out)
    In my 11, I have SJ and Ponga at HLF and Hughes at WFB.
    Luai is my 18th man.

    So, my question is .... will Luai be moved up into the team from 18th spot as he's the only available HLF? I'm worried it might re-arrange my team by moving Hughes from WFB to HLF and then another WFB from my 17
    Ozymandias
    Ozymandias

    Posts : 1012
    Reputation : 334
    Join date : 2017-03-01

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Ozymandias on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:23 am

    Team is ....

    CS9
    Fifita - Haas
    Host - Taumalolo - Matterson
    SJ - Ponga
    Bateman - Mitchell
    RTS - Burns - Hughes

    Cook - Mahoney - Sivo - Nikora
    Luai - Papenhuysen - Olam - Havili


    Last edited by Ozymandias on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    megaturtle
    megaturtle

    Posts : 347
    Reputation : 89
    Join date : 2018-03-02
    Location : Sydney

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by megaturtle on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:24 am

    I've never loopholed before, so I am in need of some advice.

    I brought Stockwell in this week for the EMG but with his score of 41 I am confident he will outperform Staggs who is my 17th player. If I move a NPR like Walters or Brittain to my 17th position in place of Staggs will I get Stockwell's score? (He is number 18)
    Camo123
    Camo123

    Posts : 1884
    Reputation : 584
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Camo123 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:38 am

    @megaturtle wrote:I've never loopholed before, so I am in need of some advice.

    I brought Stockwell in this week for the EMG but with his score of 41 I am confident he will outperform  Staggs who is my 17th player. If I move a NPR like Walters or Brittain to my 17th position in place of Staggs will I get Stockwell's score? (He is number 18)

    Yes you'll get Stockwell's score
    megaturtle
    megaturtle

    Posts : 347
    Reputation : 89
    Join date : 2018-03-02
    Location : Sydney

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by megaturtle on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:43 am

    @Camo123 wrote:

    Yes you'll get Stockwell's score
    Thanks, mate.
    Milchy
    Milchy
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 10809
    Reputation : 4728
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 26 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

    Post by Milchy on Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:41 am

    @Ozymandias wrote:Help .... can someone tell me what will happen in this scenario...?

    I have 4 players who can play at HLF. (one of them - Ponga - is out)
    In my 11, I have SJ and Ponga at HLF and Hughes at WFB.
    Luai is my 18th man.

    So, my question is .... will Luai be moved up into the team from 18th spot as he's the only available HLF? I'm worried it might re-arrange my team by moving Hughes from WFB to HLF and then another WFB from my 17

    @Ozymandias wrote:Team is ....

    CS9
    Fifita - Haas
    Host - Taumalolo - Matterson
    SJ - Ponga
    Bateman - Mitchell
    RTS - Burns - Hughes

    Cook - Mahoney - Sivo - Nikora
    Luai - Papenhuysen - Olam - Havili

    Hughes won't move, you'll get Luai's score

      Current date/time is Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:27 am