NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

filthridden
    filthridden

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 48 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by filthridden Tue May 03, 2022 4:26 pm

So what are the best ways to use Haas as a loop considering he plays first game?
    B/L
    B/L

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 48 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by B/L Tue May 03, 2022 4:55 pm

You don't lol.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Tue May 03, 2022 8:07 pm

filthridden wrote:So what are the best ways to use Haas as a loop considering he plays first game?
    Basically have to start MID and if you have 1 MID on bench you can loop, I believe this works unless someone corrects me 

Grant
    Haas MKing Thompson 
    IPap Nanai
    Cleary DCE
    Burton Tago
    Pap Hynes Taaffe

Hastings MID (trade in Cotter/Angus/Jackson) Starling Schneider 
    Tass Lee Koula Smith 

Basically still looping Tass and Lee/Koula and then just swap Cotter with Lee/Koula if Tass isn’t great
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue May 03, 2022 8:58 pm

So obvious yet didn’t think of this. Thanks! Now have a Walters/Coates 17th man loop
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue May 03, 2022 11:31 pm

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 48 Loop110

I've got this setup

if Ilias goes well, can leave as is

If I don't like Ilias I can swap Cotter for Koula to get Koula
    Or swap Cotter with Randall and get Thompson

StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu May 05, 2022 4:57 pm

Advanced looping required with Haas out this week. Can someone please run their eyes over it and make sure it's set up correctly? I've put BSmith at HOK so the only bench MID is Elliott.

Also anyone's 2c on who to actually loop would be appreciated, I think Taaffe but that means I can't loop Walters too so must be Koula yeah?

BSmith
    Lolo Ming (Haas)
    Fermor Ipap
    Cleary (c) Hastings
    Burton Aitken
    Pap Hynes WSmith

Randall Tuilagi Schneider Elliot

Taaffe Koula Lee Walters
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:44 pm

Could you please remind me when bye players lock out R17?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:09 pm

Moanaman wrote:Could you please remind me when bye players lock out R17?

Last game.

but if you are asking this because you have more than 17 players and want to set a loop up - then you are dead to me.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:44 pm

Also important to note Origin players still lock out when their club teams play
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:15 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Last game.

but if you are asking this because you have more than 17 players and want to set a loop up - then you are dead to me.

Just saying......

Going to set up some bench wankery
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Tue Jul 19, 2022 6:43 pm

Wanting to double loop this week but struggling to suss it out. Need someone with much more fantasy pedigree to assist haha

Current lineup:
    Reed
    Ipap, Barnett, lolo
    Angus, tohu
    Dce, chin,
    Burron, aitken
    Trell, hynes, teddy

Elliot, Moses, douhei- matamua

Koula, Kennedy, cotter, wishart

Would love to be able to pick the best out of Koula, Kennedy and wishart as they l have potential to bang or bust but can’t work it

Tigers play last so matamua is great, but I may need cotter to help with a double loop utilising reed as he’s my only hooker cover.
    Thanks lads
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:25 pm

bigbruno wrote:Wanting to double loop this week but struggling to suss it out. Need someone with much more fantasy pedigree to assist haha

Current lineup:
    Reed
    Ipap, Barnett, lolo
    Angus, tohu
    Dce, chin,
    Burron, aitken
    Trell, hynes, teddy

Elliot, Moses, douhei- matamua

Koula, Kennedy, cotter, wishart

Would love to be able to pick the best out of Koula, Kennedy and wishart as they l have potential to bang or bust but can’t work it

Tigers play last so matamua is great, but I may need cotter to help with a double loop utilising reed as he’s my only hooker cover.
    Thanks lads

Not really a lot you can do this week

It's no good having Cotter in at Hooker as a red dot as Mahoney is playing in the first match and therefore can't be moved after that. It's also pointless having Cotter in at MID and Matamua in at EDG as you have too many DPP MID/EDG's to use Taumalolo as a floating AE

About the best you can do is set your team up as follows

Reed
    Ipap, Barnett, lolo
    Angus, tohu
    Dce, chin,
    Burron, aitken
    Trell, hynes, teddy

Elliot, Moses, douhei, cotter

matamua, Koula, Kennedy, wishart

If Koula scores well, don't do anything and you'll get his points at the end of the round. If Koula scores like shit, then you should swap Kennedy with Matamua
    If Kennedy then scores well you don't have to do anything further. You'll get his score at the end of the round. If he puts up a crappy score as well, you could swap Wishart with Cotter and then pray
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:33 am

Cookie Monster wrote:

Not really a lot you can do this week

It's no good having Cotter in at Hooker as a red dot as Mahoney is playing in the first match and therefore can't be moved after that. It's also pointless having Cotter in at MID and Matamua in at EDG as you have too many DPP MID/EDG's to use Taumalolo as a floating AE

About the best you can do is set your team up as follows

Reed
    Ipap, Barnett, lolo
    Angus, tohu
    Dce, chin,
    Burron, aitken
    Trell, hynes, teddy

Elliot, Moses, douhei, cotter

matamua, Koula, Kennedy, wishart

If Koula scores well, don't do anything and you'll get his points at the end of the round. If Koula scores like shit, then you should swap Kennedy with Matamua
    If Kennedy then scores well you don't have to do anything further. You'll get his score at the end of the round. If he puts up a crappy score as well, you could swap Wishart with Cotter and then pray

Awesome, thank you so much mate.
    EJ24
    EJ24

Post by EJ24 Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:25 pm

Greetings fellow loopers! Chasing some guidance on how to best utilise my red dots this week with Kennedy and Hosking.

Here's my lineup so far after my planned trades;

Robson
    Murray Haas Yeo
    Angus IPap
    Hynes DCE
    Manu Burton
    Teddy Latrell Doueihi

Fifita Elliott Mcinnis Harris
    Koula Booth Hosking Kennedy

If someone could help me out that would be awesome 👌

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:30 pm

EJ24 wrote:Greetings fellow loopers! Chasing some guidance on how to best utilise my red dots this week with Kennedy and Hosking.

Robson
    Murray Haas Yeo
    Angus IPap
    Hynes DCE
    Manu Burton
    Teddy Latrell Doueihi

Hosking locks out first and isn't very useful.

Booth and Koula also lock out early. Put whichever of them you think will score best into 18. Kennedy in 19
    If Booth/Koula score well on Friday night, put Kennedy into 14-17 in place of whoever you think will score the lowest.
    Probably Koula in 18 and swap Kennedy for Doueihi if Koula scores well is the most likely to be useful

Other option is Angus Crichton in 18, Kennedy in 17
    If Angus doesn't score well on Thursday night, put Booth/Koula into 17 instead of Kennedy.

robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:12 pm

EJ24 wrote:Greetings fellow loopers! Chasing some guidance on how to best utilise my red dots this week with Kennedy and Hosking.

Robson
    Murray Haas Yeo
    Angus IPap
    Hynes DCE
    Manu Burton
    Teddy Latrell Doueihi

Starting writing this ages ago, then went to a meeting, and hit reply before I saw Milch's reply

So TL;DR version is what he said above.

Long version - You've got a pretty clear cut 17 by the looks, then Koula/Booth, then the 2 red dots. So first glance it's not hugely beneficial.

Kennedy you could use two ways
    - as starting WFB with say 20. Koula, 21. Mitchell. If Koula goes off, leave, If not, swap Mitchell to start
    - at 17 to loop last bench spot. Could be Fifita and Koula, but very quick turnaround there. Maybe Koula and one of Elliot/McInnes/Harris?

Broncos play 1st, so I think you can only use Hosking in a loop as a starting EDG and if you didn't have any EDG players at 14-17. So I think that's out.
    EJ24
    EJ24

Post by EJ24 Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:11 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Hosking locks out first and isn't very useful.

Booth and Koula also lock out early. Put whichever of them you think will score best into 18. Kennedy in 19
    If Booth/Koula score well on Friday night, put Kennedy into 14-17 in place of whoever you think will score the lowest.
    Probably Koula in 18 and swap Kennedy for Doueihi if Koula scores well is the most likely to be useful

Other option is Angus Crichton in 18, Kennedy in 17
    If Angus doesn't score well on Thursday night, put Booth/Koula into 17 instead of Kennedy.

robelgordo wrote:

Starting writing this ages ago, then went to a meeting, and hit reply before I saw Milch's reply

So TL;DR version is what he said above.

Long version - You've got a pretty clear cut 17 by the looks, then Koula/Booth, then the 2 red dots. So first glance it's not hugely beneficial.

Kennedy you could use two ways
    - as starting WFB with say 20. Koula, 21. Mitchell. If Koula goes off, leave, If not, swap Mitchell to start
    - at 17 to loop last bench spot. Could be Fifita and Koula, but very quick turnaround there. Maybe Koula and one of Elliot/McInnes/Harris?

Broncos play 1st, so I think you can only use Hosking in a loop as a starting EDG and if you didn't have any EDG players at 14-17. So I think that's out.

Thanks heaps lads for the replies! Didn't think I could use Hosking but sometimes there is some black magic fuckery that can be done haha.

Hard to decide how to use Kennedy. Thinking I'll just use him for Fifita vs the Storm. If he goes 35 or less I'll sub Koula in before the game starts Beer
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:15 am

I also need some guidance this round, if I play this :-

17. Kennedy
    18. Angus
    19. Hughes

If Angus stinks tonight I swap in Hughes for Kennedy or Angus gets a decent score I do nothing and get his score correct ????
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:18 pm

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:I also need some guidance this round, if I play this :-

17. Kennedy
    18. Angus
    19. Hughes

If Angus stinks tonight I swap in Hughes for Kennedy or Angus gets a decent score I do nothing and get his score correct ????

Correct

Heck of a 17th/18th man
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:54 pm

robelgordo wrote:

Correct

Heck of a 17th/18th man

Thanks mate , thought it was right but never looped before so thought I would check thx again.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:14 pm