NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

filthridden
    filthridden

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 48 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by filthridden Tue May 03, 2022 4:26 pm

So what are the best ways to use Haas as a loop considering he plays first game?
    B/L
    B/L

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 48 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by B/L Tue May 03, 2022 4:55 pm

You don't lol.
    Camo123
    Camo123

Post by Camo123 Tue May 03, 2022 8:07 pm

filthridden wrote:So what are the best ways to use Haas as a loop considering he plays first game?
    Basically have to start MID and if you have 1 MID on bench you can loop, I believe this works unless someone corrects me 

Grant
    Haas MKing Thompson 
    IPap Nanai
    Cleary DCE
    Burton Tago
    Pap Hynes Taaffe

Hastings MID (trade in Cotter/Angus/Jackson) Starling Schneider 
    Tass Lee Koula Smith 

Basically still looping Tass and Lee/Koula and then just swap Cotter with Lee/Koula if Tass isn’t great
    robelgordo
    robelgordo

Post by robelgordo Tue May 03, 2022 8:58 pm

So obvious yet didn’t think of this. Thanks! Now have a Walters/Coates 17th man loop
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue May 03, 2022 11:31 pm

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 48 Loop110

I've got this setup

if Ilias goes well, can leave as is

If I don't like Ilias I can swap Cotter for Koula to get Koula
    Or swap Cotter with Randall and get Thompson

StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu May 05, 2022 4:57 pm

Advanced looping required with Haas out this week. Can someone please run their eyes over it and make sure it's set up correctly? I've put BSmith at HOK so the only bench MID is Elliott.

Also anyone's 2c on who to actually loop would be appreciated, I think Taaffe but that means I can't loop Walters too so must be Koula yeah?

BSmith
    Lolo Ming (Haas)
    Fermor Ipap
    Cleary (c) Hastings
    Burton Aitken
    Pap Hynes WSmith

Randall Tuilagi Schneider Elliot

Taaffe Koula Lee Walters

Current date/time is Sat May 21, 2022 4:10 pm