NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 58

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 58 Empty 2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 58

Post by No Worries Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:07 am

Spreadsheets

BEs round 16

Bye Planner:

2017 Stats Breakdown (Current up to round 3)
    https://www.mediafire.com/?guprpt6xuiq9dpm

2016 Stats Breakdown
    https://www.mediafire.com/?t8gqrkac3r1tomk

2015 Stats Breakdown
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/fkxlw0139cvc529/2015_Prozone_stats.xlsx

Price Predictor
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/urcieiozcujhuvo/Price_predictor%282%29.xlsx

Threads of Interest

Milchcow's Stats/Spreadsheets/Break Evens
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t128-stats-spreadsheets-etc-break-evens-for-2017-now-included

Boozecluez, Trials and Tribulations of an NRL Fantasy Coach
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t420-trials-and-tribulations-of-an-nrl-fantasy-coach-2017-the-booze-empire-strikes-back-results-update-06-03

Player Profile - Welshy
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t486-poster-profiles-welshy

Auto-Fill League
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t436-wags-autofill-league

SpotTheOzzie's Weekly NRL Fantasy Video
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t444-nrl-fantasy-fanatic-new-fantasy-video-every-wednesday-with-analytical-breakdown
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 58 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 58

Post by wolfking Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:02 am

Does anyone have the BE's for SJ, Mansour and TTurbo please?

My planned trades this week were Lolohea to Isaako and Yates to Taupau. With now the SJ injury in mind now, after these two trades I would have 98K. I need a further 161K to turn Brailey into Smith. Looking at conserving trades downgrading SJ for enough to get me Smith I would have to get any back 370K or under based on SJ's price staying the same. Not much to choose from really, unless I get maybe Scott in the centers via DPP or Hoppa. Maybe Mansour depending on what he drops.

If I just leave Yates there and turn Elliot into Taupau instead, that is another 60K which means then I can get any back 430K or under, making my options even better, perhaps Turbo if he doesn't go bonkers.

If I turn Elliot into Taupau and Semi into Isaako instead that would give me 450K, but I'd much rather keep Semi over Lolohea.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 58 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy Thread Part 58

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:03 am

What are the chances of NuBrown missing out today??

Loophole depends on him being left out
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:10 am

wolfking wrote:Does anyone have the BE's for SJ, Mansour and TTurbo please?

My planned trades this week were Lolohea to Isaako and Yates to Taupau.  With now the SJ injury in mind now, after these two trades I would have 98K.  I need a further 161K to turn Brailey into Smith.  Looking at conserving trades downgrading SJ for enough to get me Smith I would have to get any back 370K or under based on SJ's price staying the same.  Not much to choose from really, unless I get maybe Scott in the centers via DPP or Hoppa.  Maybe Mansour depending on what he drops.

If I just leave Yates there and turn Elliot into Taupau instead, that is another 60K which means then I can get any back 430K or under, making my options even better, perhaps Turbo if he doesn't go bonkers.

If I turn Elliot into Taupau and Semi into Isaako instead that would give me 450K, but I'd much rather keep Semi over Lolohea.
    SJ 35
    Mansour 67
    TTurbo 29
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:14 am

Chucky wrote:
    SJ 35
    Mansour 67
    TTurbo 29

Thanks mate. Not bad, SJ will make a couple of bucks and if Tommy doesn't do a Cleary, I'll trade Lolohea to Isaako and Elliot to Taupau this week. Next week, should be right then for SJ to Turbo and Brailey to Smith.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:15 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:What are the chances of NuBrown missing out today??

Loophole depends on him being left out

He will be in the 17 somewhere mate. Even if Maloney plays and Seggy comes in, there is no way Seggy plays 80. maybe you'll get luck and they will chuck Paulo in instead to relieve the hooker role, but I doubt it very much.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:36 am

wolfking wrote:

Thanks mate.  Not bad, SJ will make a couple of bucks and if Tommy doesn't do a Cleary, I'll trade Lolohea to Isaako and Elliot to Taupau this week.  Next week, should be right then for SJ to Turbo and Brailey to Smith.

Went SMat to Isaako instead, helps with my team setup for next week. Need Tommy not to make more than around 32-35K this week, that's with SJ going up a couple of K. Should be safe, if not it's back to the drawing board.
    Trajan
    Trajan

Post by Trajan Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:18 am

wolfking wrote:

Went SMat to Isaako instead, helps with my team setup for next week.  Need Tommy not to make more than around 32-35K this week, that's with SJ going up a couple of K.  Should be safe, if not it's back to the drawing board.

Lets be honest Wolfking, you love going to the drawing board. When SJ went down the trade implications
    must of had you in a right tizzy, only joking. Friend and Johnson to Smith and Cleary for me next round
    but will only have two trades, cutting it fine.
    Vanish
    Vanish

Post by Vanish Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:27 am

Any real news on SJ? If he's out for only a couple of weeks I'll probably hold and bring RTS back into my side (moving Munster or Walker in HLF). Too few trades left
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:28 am

Trajan wrote:

Lets be honest Wolfking, you love going to the drawing board. When SJ went down  the trade implications
    must of had you in a right tizzy, only joking. Friend and Johnson to Smith and Cleary for me next round
    but will only have two trades, cutting it fine.

No offense taken mate, you're right. I make it a lot harder than what it needs to be I know, but that's just the way I roll haha. Have Cleary and Munster already and for some reason, not that keen on Pearce so yeah, as soon as he went down, I was like, "hmmmm....okay, so many options I can work through." SJ was still on the field lol.
    Trajan
    Trajan

Post by Trajan Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:35 am

Were fellow Cotric owners happy with Croker's ball distribution to him? I thought he would rather
    face beheading then give him the ball. Frustrating to watch as you know Cotric would make a
    good fist of it if he had the opportunities.
    pm888
    pm888

Post by pm888 Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:39 am

Vanish wrote:Any real news on SJ? If he's out for only a couple of weeks I'll probably hold and bring RTS back into my side (moving Munster or Walker in HLF). Too few trades left

NRL PHYSIO @nrlphysio
    If quad strain, anywhere from 1-8wks. Patella tendon strain/tear 4wks-6mnths. ACL 6mnths +.
    Will be interesting what scans for Johnson show

still inconclusive at this point. same goes for merrin who could be anywhere from 0-8 weeks. just a waiting game for now. but better look at options just in case
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:44 am

Was lucky to miss the carnage last night.
    I'm looking at trading in SJ for Lolohea in for the last few rounds once the gap closes a bit.
    Happy with 398/7
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:44 am

Friend Johnson Merrin Chrichton all in my team

3 trades left

Hoping for a medical miracle
    Vanish
    Vanish

Post by Vanish Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:45 am

pm888 wrote:

NRL PHYSIO @nrlphysio
    If quad strain, anywhere from 1-8wks. Patella tendon strain/tear 4wks-6mnths. ACL 6mnths +.
    Will be interesting what scans for Johnson show

still inconclusive at this point. same goes for merrin who could be anywhere from 0-8 weeks. just a waiting game for now. but better look at options just in case

Cheers mate. I have the cash to go straight to Pearce if he's out for a while, but it'll leave me with just one trade.

I also have Merrin but I'm just gonna hope he's good to go again in a couple of weeks.

Edit: just had a look and noticed SJ will straight swap into Pearce. That's convenient at least.
    Trajan
    Trajan

Post by Trajan Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:52 am

wolfking wrote:

No offense taken mate, you're right.  I make it a lot harder than what it needs to be I know, but that's just the way I roll haha.  Have Cleary and Munster already and for some reason, not that keen on Pearce so yeah, as soon as he went down, I was like, "hmmmm....okay, so many options I can work through."  SJ was still on the field lol.

Having three halves gives you some leeway Wolfie. Who knows how Pearce will react post origin and if he was watching Cleary's performance
    he must see the writing on the wall. My only backup is Hingano who may get extra minutes but really doesn't muster much confidence moving forward.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:04 am

Trajan wrote:

Having three halves gives you some leeway Wolfie. Who knows how Pearce will react post origin and if he was watching Cleary's performance
    he must see the writing on the wall. My only backup is Hingano who may get extra minutes but really doesn't muster much confidence moving forward.

I've always ran with 3 halves, but if I keep Lolohea, I can have the DPP flexibility. I think two halves is still fine considering the lack of quality options mate. We'll just have to wait on see on SJ. I hope there's no smoke and mirrors and we know either way. Yeah, for yourself a swap to Cleary is an easy trade.

Keeping the DPP flexibility and if I can get Turbo in for SJ means I can move him into the centres, as going back to your Croker and Cotric comment, I noticed that too, and both of those are my centre pairings haha. Don't know what was going on there, Cotric looking for the ball and just never getting it. There's no urgency getting rid of either, but someone like Turbo in there will take the pressure off. SMat I find too hard to trust anymore.
    Trajan
    Trajan

Post by Trajan Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 am

wolfking wrote:

I've always ran with 3 halves, but if I keep Lolohea, I can have the DPP flexibility.  I think two halves is still fine considering the lack of quality options mate.  We'll just have to wait on see on SJ.  I hope there's no smoke and mirrors and we know either way.  Yeah, for yourself a swap to Cleary is an easy trade.

Keeping the DPP flexibility and if I can get Turbo in for SJ means I can move him into the centres, as going back to your Croker and Cotric comment, I noticed that too, and both of those are my centre pairings haha.  Don't know what was going on there, Cotric looking for the ball and just never getting it.  There's no urgency getting rid of either, but someone like Turbo in there will take the pressure off.  SMat I find too hard to trust anymore.  

S.Mat was going to go for me as well but then I did a bad thing. I cannot afford to trade Chricton later if he goes down so I swapped him for Mannering
    and now have the cash to get Smith and whoever in the halves spot if Johnson is out for more then a week. I know it is a rash move but still at rank 22
    so I have to take chances.
    mango
    mango

Post by mango Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:07 am

Trajan wrote:

S.Mat was going to go for me as well but then I did a bad thing. I cannot afford to trade Chricton later if he goes down so I swapped him for Mannering
    and now have the cash to get Smith and whoever in the halves spot if Johnson is out for more then a week. I know it is a rash move but still at rank 22
    so I have to take chances.

I did the same mate I bailed on Chricton last night for the same reason. I couldn't deal with the torment each week of not knowing if he'll play or go down in a game and be out for good.

I also turned him into Mannering.

Only 2 trades left for me, I reversed my Fui to Teddy trade but I do still want him in my final 17 so I need to use a trade there. I was also looking at bringing in DCE as 3rd half but now that's gone down the drain, looks like I'll have to fix up what I have and turn SJ into Pearce if he's out for a while.

From there on I'll running on empty with no trades. I was going to have one left for an emergency but Crichton and SJ put an end to that.

Last edited by mango on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Roger8
    Roger8

Post by Roger8 Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:09 am

Any news of Fifita playing?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:07 am