NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Finals Week 3

Milchcow
    Milchcow

NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

Post by Milchcow Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Just like you have to know what hate is in order to love, you must also know what stupidity is before you can recognise genius.

Unless you are stupid yourself, in which case you have no idea of who is actually smart (Dunning Kruger effect, its a real thing)
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:40 pm

I get what everyone is trying to say but it's all cliche single mom FB type rubbish.

You don't need ying to have yang in every aspect of life.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    Just like you have to know what hate is in order to love, you must also know what stupidity is before you can recognise genius.

Unless you are stupid yourself, in which case you have no idea of who is actually smart (Dunning Kruger effect, its a real thing)

Sure, you have to know what it is, and growing up you learn.
    As a grown adult though, you certainly dont need to hate eg all other teams to love your own team, which is what the original statement was.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Pieman wrote:I agree its not meant to be as complicated, but some people sure as hell pour more passion into supporting their footy team than they do looking after their own kids etc.

Collingwood supporters ??
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:29 am

What.....the.....fuck

I'm busy at work for a day or so and all of a sudden Pieman puts forth a bloody football analogy about how much he loves his missus!

That'll do me.

I was going to poke holes all through his flimsy argument about Smith and Slater being grubs but I'm far too concerned about the weird analogy he'll put forth as a defence.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:34 am

Oz Sport Mad wrote:What.....the.....fuck

I'm busy at work for a day or so and all of a sudden Pieman puts forth a bloody football analogy about how much he loves his missus!

That'll do me.

I was going to poke holes all through his flimsy argument about Smith and Slater being grubs but I'm far too concerned about the weird analogy he'll put forth as a defence.
    Pretty much all I read here was you were going to poke holes in Pieman's missus.

SHOTS FIRED!
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:51 am

iSIs wrote:
    Pretty much all I read here was you were going to poke holes in Pieman's missus.

SHOTS FIRED!

Haha dirty minds think alike iSIs because I was going to write something like that but thought better of it.

If Pieman actually has a missus and isn't just embarrassingly lying in an attempt to impress anonymous strangers on an internet forum....then he might award his softcock of the year vote to someone else other than you mate!

Edit: Sorry just noticed the softcock of the year race had been run and won (of course)....now I understand why your post was so loose (relative to your usual softcocked posts)
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:33 am

Oz Sport Mad wrote:
    iSIs wrote:

SHOTS FIRED!

Haha dirty minds think alike iSIs because I was going to write something like that but thought better of it.

If Pieman actually has a missus and isn't just embarrassingly lying in an attempt to impress anonymous strangers on an internet forum....then he might award his softcock of the year vote to someone else other than you mate!

Edit: Sorry just noticed the softcock of the year race had been run and won (of course)....now I understand why your post was so loose (relative to your usual softcocked posts)
    Indeed, thus now is the 3 to 4 day window I have each year to be an absolute wanker to all and sundry because I have my Precious once again.  It's my Mad Monday of sorts, a lull in the systemic Standard love, a solace for all the softcockedness.  After which I go back into pre-season training.  Bring on 2017!

With that in mind, all Drongos supporters are farty face poopy pants :pp:
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:37 am

iSIs wrote:
    Indeed, thus now is the 3 to 4 day window I have each year to be an absolute wanker to all and sundry because I have my Precious once again.  It's my Mad Monday of sorts, a lull in the systemic Standard love, a solace for all the softcockedness.  After which I go back into pre-season training.  Bring on 2017!

With that in mind, all Drongos supporters are farty face poopy pants :pp:

Brutal.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Oz Sport Mad wrote:What.....the.....fuck

That'll do me.

I wouldnt expect you to understand the complexities of life, love and football OSM
    The offseason is certainly a time for strange feelings and emotions to come through, kinda like puberty. Let me know when you get there ozzy, we can have THAT talk and I can educate you further on a number of life's big milestones.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:04 pm

Is it time for a 'measured' response from one of our calmer, collected, colloquial members ?
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:39 pm

already been done mate, no prob

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 am