NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Finals Week 3

    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

    Posts : 654
    Reputation : 166
    Join date : 2015-10-23

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by dasherhalo on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:55 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:

    Where did you get those stats from? Nrl.com have him for 174m

    I can confirm this was the figure ABC radio was throwing around this morning - off 10 or 11 hit-ups. Beastly stats!

    I get there's going to be a variance between different stat sources, but someone's either doubling or halving his stats!! I don't know if he's had a good game, or could be in line for the chop
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6766
    Reputation : 1789
    Join date : 2015-10-22
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:17 pm

    Ultra impressive last night, smashed the cows off the park much like the game against the broncos earlier in theseason. Every player, non stop. Late soft tries meant nothing.
    Gallen was enormous, graham and lewis were like wrecking balls and Maloney/Townsend were carving it up. Bukuya came on and carried it on, carting it up like a beast. Feki's finish was impressive, i didnt thinkthink there was toom for him but he went for it.
    I loved how Bird pushed off Thurston 3 or 4 times, so noticeable how he fired up when thurston came at him.
    The only guy who was a worry was Holmes, a couple of drops one which townsend sorted out which otherwise would have been a try.
    Hopefully tagatese comes back next week to, more go forward.
    Looking forward to tonights match, sit back and enjoy it and not fussed at all who wins through.
    Mighty Fishes
    Mighty Fishes
    Moderator

    Posts : 7871
    Reputation : 2973
    Join date : 2015-08-01
    Age : 31
    Location : ><((((*>

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Mighty Fishes on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:14 pm

    @Revraiser wrote:Ultra impressive last night, smashed the cows off the park much like the game against the broncos earlier in theseason. Every player, non stop. Late soft tries meant nothing.
    Gallen was enormous, graham and lewis were like wrecking balls and Maloney/Townsend were carving it up. Bukuya came on and carried it on, carting it up like a beast. Feki's finish was impressive, i didnt thinkthink there was toom for him but he went for it.
    I loved how Bird pushed off Thurston 3 or 4 times, so noticeable how he fired up when thurston came at him.
    The only guy who was a worry was Holmes, a couple of drops one which townsend sorted out which otherwise would have been a try.
    Hopefully tagatese comes back next week to, more go forward.
    Looking forward to tonights match, sit back and enjoy it and not fussed at all who wins through.

    Oh yeah when you guys "smashed" the broncos 30-28 hahaha
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 15893
    Reputation : 5047
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by standard-issue on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:25 pm

    What's with the "300" metre line?
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2017
    Posts : 13604
    Reputation : 6549
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Milchcow on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:29 pm

    iSIs wrote:What's with the "300" metre line?

    They have a bunch of Spartans playing for Melbourne tonight.

    They thought it would help Cooper Cronk in his 300th game
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 15893
    Reputation : 5047
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by standard-issue on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:36 pm

    @Milchcow wrote:
    iSIs wrote:What's with the "300" metre line?

    They have a bunch of Spartans playing for Melbourne tonight.

    They thought it would help Cooper Cronk in his 300th game
    Ahh, Cronk's 300th, of course.
    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 3514
    Reputation : 1231
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Pain on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:11 pm

    How good is Edrick Lee?
    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 3514
    Reputation : 1231
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Pain on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:12 pm

    Oops!
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7993
    Reputation : 4092
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by No Worries on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:14 pm

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 14448856_1111507765569349_2735213634683461820_n
    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 3514
    Reputation : 1231
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Pain on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:18 pm


    We're well represented in all three teams left in the race.
    surmo13
    surmo13

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 1013
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by surmo13 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:19 pm

    would be a massive effort if the Raiders get up here, just hasn't been their night.
    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 3514
    Reputation : 1231
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Pain on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20 pm

    You wanna do a Qld v Nsw v Kiwi v Fiji count?

    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

    Posts : 654
    Reputation : 166
    Join date : 2015-10-23

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by dasherhalo on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:20 pm

    If Canberra go out tonight, does that mean every team has gone out chronologically as per the ladder position?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6766
    Reputation : 1789
    Join date : 2015-10-22
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:21 pm

    @Mighty Fishes wrote:

    Oh yeah when you guys "smashed" the broncos 30-28 hahaha

    Clearly didnt "watch" the game.
    surmo13
    surmo13

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 1013
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by surmo13 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:23 pm

    @dasherhalo wrote:If Canberra go out tonight, does that mean every team has gone out chronologically as per the ladder position?

    Nope, Canberra were 2nd
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6766
    Reputation : 1789
    Join date : 2015-10-22
    Location : Sydney

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Revraiser on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:30 pm

    If only Lee intercepted that pass cleanly a while back, whole different game.
    Shanbon
    Shanbon

    Posts : 2742
    Reputation : 397
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Shanbon on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:34 pm

    Pretty sure this will be Edricks last game for the Raiders in a long long time
    Showbags
    Showbags

    Posts : 1217
    Reputation : 150
    Join date : 2016-01-29

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Showbags on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:37 pm

    @Shanbon wrote:Pretty sure this will be Edricks last game for the Raiders in a  long long time

    Watching him tonight is like watching Wolfman in that GF
    Pain
    Pain

    NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019
    Posts : 3514
    Reputation : 1231
    Join date : 2015-07-30

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by Pain on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:43 pm

    Edrick Lee to leave the NRL to pursue his dream of being a third grade basketballer for the Prosepine Pineapples.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil
    Moderator

    Posts : 7572
    Reputation : 1689
    Join date : 2015-01-12
    Age : 27

    NRL Finals Week 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Finals Week 3

    Post by RandomSil on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:44 pm

    Get it in Archer. Get on your bike, on your boat, or on your fucking wagon and go on your fishing trip you khunt!









    Still love you doe bae.

      Current date/time is Sun May 31, 2020 12:11 am