NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

Ice

2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

Post by Ice Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:16 am

Krump wrote:
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And an unbroken clock is right all the time. I am an unbroken clock.
    Krump
    Krump

2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: 2016 Brisbane Broncos Resurrection Thread

Post by Krump Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:26 am

Ice wrote:

And an unbroken clock is right all the time. I am an unbroken clock.
    I was just fishing. I've been waiting for the broncos to bounce back since origin finished as well.
    Ice

Post by Ice Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:52 am

Krump wrote:
    I was just fishing. I've been waiting for the broncos to bounce back since origin finished as well.

I know, all good. I haven't been waiting for it, I've known it was a standard mid season let down and freshen up which is the hallmark of all Bennett winning premiership sides. I've never doubted the return to form and it allowed me to continue to get better and better odds on them.  Happy days.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:06 am

Ice wrote:

I know, all good. I haven't been waiting for it, I've known it was a standard mid season let down and freshen up which is the hallmark of all Bennett winning premiership sides. I've never doubted the return to form and it allowed me to continue to get better and better odds on them.  Happy days.

Exactly right, it always happens with his good, rep player stacked sides.

Ice

Post by Ice Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:22 am

Pieman wrote:

Exactly right, it always happens with his good, rep player stacked sides.

Yep
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:07 pm

In completely unrelated news, how is there NOT an Ice Finals System thread by now  Very Happy
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:10 pm

ASI wrote:In completely unrelated news, how is there NOT an Ice Finals System thread by now  Very Happy

We have one.

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t20-the-not-thread-worthy-thread
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:42 pm

Honeysett wrote:
    ASI wrote:In completely unrelated news, how is there NOT an Ice Finals System thread by now  Very Happy

We have one.

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t20-the-not-thread-worthy-thread

Lol
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 pm

Can't believe how much of my valuable time Ice wasted back in the day with his constant advocating of that ridiculous McIntyre finals system.....not to mention his equally shite Ice finals system.

So much for being a broken clock that is right twice a day, he'd be lucky to be a broken calendar that is right once a year.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:07 pm

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

Can't believe how much of my valuable time Ice wasted back in the day with his constant advocating of that ridiculous McIntyre finals system.....not to mention his equally shite Ice finals system.

So much for being a broken clock that is right twice a day, he'd be lucky to be a broken calendar that is right once a year.
    You've been even more cranky than usual lately. Maybe try having your wank before Friday this week and see if it helps you relax.
    Ice

Post by Ice Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:39 pm

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

Hahaha, wrong side of the bed Oz? not to worry.

We all know the Ice system is fairer and better and would result in increased crowd sizes, TV rating and revenue for the NRL and would more likely than any other system get the two best teams in the comp in the Grand Final. Not sure what else anyone wants from a Top 8 system.

I didn't feel the need to rehash it, but clearly you lot remember is beauty and importance, so thank you all.  Coffee
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:47 pm

Ice wrote:

We all know the Ice system is fairer and better and would result in increased crowd sizes, TV rating and revenue for the NRL and would more likely than any other system get the two best teams in the comp in the Grand Final. Not sure what else anyone wants from a Top 8 system.

I didn't feel the need to rehash it, but clearly you lot remember is beauty and importance, so thank you all.  Coffee

Does anyone have a Visio diagram of it ?
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Ice wrote:

Haha all good Icicle my simple friend.

Just taking the piss really....but I can see how my complete disinterest in using emoticons gives the impression that I am disgruntled and fuming.
    Ice

Post by Ice Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:24 pm

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

Haha all good Icicle my simple/genius friend.

Just taking the piss really....but I can see how my complete disinterest in using emoticons gives the impression that I am disgruntled and fuming.

you spelt genius wrong

good banter though, maybe we restart the thread just for the hell of it.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:30 pm

Ice wrote:
    Oz Sport Mad wrote:

Haha all good Icicle my simple/genius friend.

you spelt genius wrong

good banter though, maybe we restart the thread just for the hell of it.
    Please do, it was pretty damned good, until Dip or OSM or someone found a glaring issue somewhere.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:38 pm

ASI wrote:
    Please do, it was pretty damned good, until Dip or OSM or someone found a glaring issue somewhere.
    Didn't it work out better to finish 3rd than 1st or something equally ridiculous?
    Post it up again @Ice
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:48 pm

Krump wrote:
    ASI wrote:
    Didn't it work out better to finish 3rd than 1st or something equally ridiculous?
    Post it up again @Ice
    Yeah, could be it, was pretty damned good aside from the one big issue.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:08 pm

Ice wrote:

The Ice Final System is to Rugby League what the Issac Luke joke is to comedy.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:37 pm

Honeysett wrote:
    Ice wrote:

WOW!  Big call mate  Shocked  .  #THTR4PM.
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:46 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Wow!!!

I wouldn't go as far as saying it is the pinnacle of excellence and the yardstick of brilliance when it comes to finals systems.....but each to their own and obviously you are a massive fan of the system.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:50 am