NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 42 - Did Someone Say Aubussson :heart:

Holzman
    Holzman

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 42 - Did Someone Say Aubussson  :heart:  - Page 24 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 42 - Did Someone Say Aubussson :heart:

Post by Holzman Wed May 03, 2023 3:51 pm

mattnz wrote:Just rewatching the Titans trial, they brought Kini on at fullback and moved Campbell to center.

very annoying its the last game to. If im going Campbell i need to make the call early.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 42 - Did Someone Say Aubussson  :heart:  - Page 24 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2023 Part 42 - Did Someone Say Aubussson :heart:

Post by Welsh Mafia Wed May 03, 2023 3:56 pm

Aardvark wrote:Anyone going to talk me out of Alamoti to Tedesco??

R13, SOO blah blah blah etc etc

Still think he outscores someone like Drinkwater between now and the end of the season. But are there other options at that price (position agnostic)?

Actually thinking of doing the exact same mate

Teddy is looking much more involved recently and a big score ain’t far
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed May 03, 2023 3:58 pm

If Oloapu starts Friday night I will find it very hard not to trade Alamoti out for him and deal with CTR next week
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed May 03, 2023 4:02 pm

Holzman wrote:

very annoying its the last game to. If im going Campbell i need to make the call early.

I think they should be playing Campbell at CTR over Kelly anyway, needs to be on the field. Would be hard to contain both him and Kini at fullback.
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Wed May 03, 2023 4:32 pm

Welsh Mafia wrote:

Actually thinking of doing the exact same mate

Teddy is looking much more involved recently and a big score ain’t far

That's what I keep telling myself as owner since start. Have both. Don't think Alamoti urgent sell
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster Wed May 03, 2023 4:33 pm

mattnz wrote:

I think they should be playing Campbell at CTR over Kelly anyway, needs to be on the field. Would be hard to contain both him and Kini at fullback.

Half an hour of speechlessness. Seems appropriate  Wink
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Wed May 03, 2023 4:40 pm

BHunt to hooker? Up 2 Griffin?
    Holzman
    Holzman

Post by Holzman Wed May 03, 2023 4:41 pm

mattnz wrote:

Is Campbell still a pick up if he is 60+ min a centre?
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed May 03, 2023 4:46 pm

StuDogg101 wrote:BHunt to hooker?  Up 2 Griffin?

Griffin can't have any doubters now.
    I mean no one can doubt he's lost the plot.

Mbye/Hunt sharing hooker duties with Sullivan and Amone in the halves. (This is apparently how they trained today).
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Wed May 03, 2023 4:50 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    I’m so torn some reckon you need Hynes now others think build squad value in other ways and get Hynes round 18 or 20 it’s a hard decision. I see good arguments on both sides.

I would have this next week once I bring Tatola in for Couchman.

Boyd
    Ford JDB Haas
    Hosking Preston
    Cleary Hynes
    Bird Lemuelu
    Teddy Miller Manu

SJ Cheese Loiero Tatola
    Bula AJ I. Katoa S. Luke

Not worried that Tatolo will be a late scratch with the passing of his father?
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Wed May 03, 2023 4:54 pm

I honestly have no real decent options that make sense. I’m probably better off just holding tight, then smashing trades later. I have no real cash, and no obvious targets that are achievable, quite the pickle.

Options are:

Miler to horse - I’ve got a bit of cover for wfb, seems wasteful though.

Hosking to hopgood. Sideways but gives me a decent r13 option and hoping no SOO

Cook
    Haas, carrigan, ford
    Fifita, hosking
    Cleary, Moses
    Penis, alamoti
    Walsh, turbo, Miller

Manu, Preston, (this is where the fun starts), bula, Knik

Hands, Luke, couchman, Granville.

22 trades and 30k to waste.

Anyone got any ideas of obvious wins that I’ve missed?
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed May 03, 2023 5:05 pm

Going into the weekend with one trade (AKP ---> Horsburgh)

Boyd
    Haas, Horsburgh, Ford
    Hosking, Preston
    Cleary, Reynolds
    Bird, Alamoti
    Tedesco, Manu, Bula

Smith, Loiero, JDB, Crossland

Hands, Couchman, Stone, Crossland

Be nice if Couchman made his way back into the 17... though with a 29be maybe it's best he doesn't.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed May 03, 2023 5:07 pm

Loomer wrote:

That's what I keep telling myself as owner since start. Have both. Don't think Alamoti urgent sell

Mate, I've been with you on this call for a couple weeks now but I dunno, I'm not so sure anymore.  I'll probably hold but I don't like it.  He hasn't looked anywhere near as dangerous the last couple of weeks and his defence has been poor.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Wed May 03, 2023 5:09 pm

Fortitude wrote:I honestly have no real decent options that make sense. I’m probably better off just holding tight, then smashing trades later. I have no real cash, and no obvious targets that are achievable, quite the pickle.

Options are:

Cook
    Haas, carrigan, ford
    Fifita, hosking
    Cleary, Moses
    Penis, alamoti
    Walsh, turbo, Miller

You have quite the collection of coin goats there friend.

Might be time to look at moving Cook and Carrigan to rd13 players and free up a bit of cash to upgrade those goats. Cook and Carrigan will be sells over origin anyway.

Eg Cook to Robson and Carrigan to Horse. Not massive $ banked on their own but together there is $130k or so and two rd13 players. That could enable something like Couch to Luki/Tatola which will help as you need to improve those final bench players.
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Wed May 03, 2023 5:12 pm

BCT05 wrote:

You have quite the collection of coin goats there friend.

Might be time to look at moving Cook and Carrigan to rd13 players and free up a bit of cash to upgrade those goats. Cook and Carrigan will be sells over origin anyway.

Eg Cook to Robson and Carrigan to Horse. Not massive $ banked on their own but together there is $130k or so and two rd13 players. That could enable something like Couch to Luki/Tatola which will help as you need to improve those final bench players.

Correct, it is a herd of coin goats.

You’ve actually raised a good point. Plenty of players I can move on and aim for rd 13.

Thank you, much appreciated
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Wed May 03, 2023 5:14 pm

Fortitude wrote:I honestly have no real decent options that make sense. I’m probably better off just holding tight, then smashing trades later. I have no real cash, and no obvious targets that are achievable, quite the pickle.

Options are:

Cook
    Haas, carrigan, ford
    Fifita, hosking
    Cleary, Moses
    Penis, alamoti
    Walsh, turbo, Miller

If Oloapu starts then Couchman (who looks like he's lost his spot in the 17) could make way for him - fund upgrades elsewhere.
    Soni Luke probably not going to go up much more though could barge over against the Warriors this weekend.
    I've got Hands and I'm struggling with his low scores/lack of cash gains. Not sure if I can hold him through to the bye round and he'll probably just add 15 points to that score anyway.
    Apart from that team looks fine.
    Miller still a hold for me. Very up and down scoring but still a WFB averaging 50+-.
    Hosking another one I'm considering a keeper all the way through until something changes. Plays Warriors this week too.
    Holy Moly
    Holy Moly

Post by Holy Moly Wed May 03, 2023 5:14 pm

Grouse wrote:
    Selling to Fifita mate.

I think I'm holding Murray and Cook despite the huge BEs and incoming cash drops. Cook has already lost $169k. Eeek.  

I'm also thinking of holding them through the byes along with a bunch of other Origin players, in the hope of keeping a healthy amount of trades for after the first bye.

Replied to the wrong message. I struggle to speak.

Last edited by Holy Moly on Wed May 03, 2023 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Wed May 03, 2023 5:17 pm

filthridden wrote:

If Oloapu starts then Couchman (who looks like he's lost his spot in the 17) could make way for him - fund upgrades elsewhere.
    Soni Luke probably not going to go up much more though could barge over against the Warriors this weekend.
    I've got Hands and I'm struggling with his low scores/lack of cash gains. Not sure if I can hold him through to the bye round and he'll probably just add 15 points to that score anyway.
    Apart from that team looks fine.
    Miller still a hold for me. Very up and down scoring but still a WFB averaging 50+-.
    Hosking another one I'm considering a keeper all the way through until something changes. Plays Warriors this week too.

Cheers, yeah oloapu would be an okay shout, milk a dry boney coin goat. (Goats milk is actual trash as well).

I’m not keen on selling carrigan just yet. He only just started banging out decent scores.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed May 03, 2023 5:20 pm

Holy Moly wrote:

I think I'm holding Murray and Cook despite the huge BEs and incoming cash drops. Cook has already lost $169k. Eeek.  

I'm also thinking of holding them through the byes along with a bunch of other Origin players, in the hope of keeping a healthy amount of trades for after the first bye.

Replied to the wrong message. I struggle to speak.

Both went massive against the Storm in round 5 too. Weird have both have slightly dropped off. Murray got 87 that round. That's the one thing making me a little hesitant.

It all depends how many Origin players you have already in relation to how many you can hold.
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Wed May 03, 2023 5:23 pm

Holy Moly wrote:

All I would say is don't compound the depreciation of value to Cook/Murray by missing out on bargain price mini guns with low BE's (Horse, JDB, Hopgood, NAS, Lemuelu etc).

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:25 am