NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 5 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Jack Torrance Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:30 pm

No Worries wrote:Booze's stats made me think again. Actually found away to bring him in without destroying my team.

Tempted. Lets see how many more changes I make before kick off before I join

cheer
    BCT05
    BCT05

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 5 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by BCT05 Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:31 pm

I'm in... lord help me
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:40 pm

I don't condone the sacrificing of Lam for Milf

I've dropped Dick Turpin for him

Koro
    SST, Watson, Crichton (c)
    Riki, DFifi
    Munster, Lam
    Roberts, Averillo
    Tedesco, Papy, Laurie

Brailey
    Liddle
    Milf
    Lodge

Stefano
    Croker
    Niu
    Simmonsson

Dropped Bird for Roberts to get Lodge in, worth it?
    Could downgrade Koro?
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:40 pm

Did anyones draft league just start?
    AL
    AL

Post by AL Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:02 pm

In. Already had him in 14 jersey so no team surgery required to avoid FOMO.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:04 pm

Just out of curiosity, currently Milf is in over CHT at reserve HB. Is there any consensus as to the minimum number of Rounds we gave to keep him for? Should it be his first injury /suspension/ Tic Toc etc? Or until most of us agree that it was a terrible idea and enough pain has been suffered by all!

Last edited by The Pascoe Fiasco on Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kelvraps
    Kelvraps

Post by Kelvraps Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:14 pm

Broncos fan so lapping up all the chat on Milf giving us vintage highlights.
    Team may change depending on Avo

BSmith
    Welch Tino Watson
    Fifita Riki
    Cleary (C) Lam
    Avo Roberts
    Teddy Pap Laurie

Liddle Brailey Turpin MILFORD!!!
    Stefano Leniu Croker Host

Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:15 pm

The Pascoe Fiasco wrote:Just out of curiosity, currently Milf is in over CHT at reserve FB. Is there any consensus as to the minimum number of Rounds we gave to keep him for? Should it be his first injury /suspension/ Tic Toc etc? Or until most of us agree that it was a terrible idea and enough pain has been suffered by all!

I'd say it's the vibe of the thing?

You keep your guns after a few bad scores, you keep your performing midrangers even when you think they've peaked and may lose money. Gotta cut those duds though. He'll only get a couple of weeks for me if he stinks, although as long as his KMs are up there I'll show a little patience. #vibe.

Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:19 pm

Kelvraps wrote:Broncos fan so lapping up all the chat on Milf giving us vintage highlights.  
    Team may change depending on Avo

BSmith
    Welch  Tino  Watson
    Fifita  Riki
    Cleary (C) Lam
    Avo  Roberts
    Teddy  Pap  Laurie

Liddle Brailey Turpin MILFORD!!!
    Stefano Leniu Croker Host

Pretty good. Could really have used a bigger font for Milford, but I'll pay the caps and triple exclamation point.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:43 pm

13CokeHeads wrote:Did anyones draft league just start?

Milf just went 158th pick in this draft, between Hymel Hunt and Jake Clifford, neither of whom are even playing, if anyone wants to know how highly he's rated at the moment.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:45 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

Milf just went 158th pick in this draft, between Hymel Hunt and Jake Clifford, neither of whom are even playing, if anyone wants to know how highly he's rated at the moment.

Im pretty surprised the league has 27 members. Over 10% of the FOG.

ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:48 pm

My team name has now been changed to "I started with milf HELP ME". If a mod is reading this can you please update my details in the FOG

@Milchcow I think it was you who organised it?

God it will be embarrassing if Averillo doesn't start and I have to rejig my team
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:01 pm

#MilfordMagic
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:22 pm

Got milf, yes I do, despite his poor decision to leave the milk in years past.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:40 pm

Errr.....I think I'll be waking up tomorrow joining this league, I can see it.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:43 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Im pretty surprised the league has 27 members. Over 10% of the FOG.

You know we're all fucking with you and you're the only one who actually has him right? Right?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:45 pm

fuck you boys are convincing hey, I'm officially on the milf express
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:00 pm

Is choosing Milf trending yet?
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:41 pm

In
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:47 pm

With a bunch of you changing your avatar to the Milf, I thought with my avatar, I could change Molo to Milf. But then I remembered that even changing it from Milo to Molo was a miracle because I'm a computer gumby. Anyone that can give me Milf avatar ( Very Happy ) wins a prize*

*No prize. But you'll help the Milf community, which needs your support now, more than ever before.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 pm