NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 6 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by rhinoceroo Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:49 am

If you trade out Milf at any point are you expelled from the league?

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 6 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:17 am

I said, Milford, oh, Milford
    No peace I find
    Just an old, sweet song
    Keeps Milford on my mind
    (Milford on my mind, oh)
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:29 am

rhinoceroo wrote:If you trade out Milf at any point are you expelled from the league?

I'm not the boss of things, but imo, if you start with the Milf, you've earned your stripes. It's a big risk, and you deserve the right to reminisce about the lows and lows of that decision.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:02 am

rhinoceroo wrote:If you trade out Milf at any point are you expelled from the league?

haha, of course not. all about taking the punt to start with. when you pull the trigger on bailing is up to you.

Mulvy wrote:

You know we're all fucking with you and you're the only one who actually has him right? Right?

mate. that's fine by me, i'm running him regardless  cheer

i just dont want to see any complaining in here that others convinced them to pick milf

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:03 am

WHAT HAVE WE DONE...........
    WE HAVE CREATED A MONSTER

MILFENSTEIN

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 6 Monste12
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:08 am

my tv broke wrote:

i just dont want to see any complaining in here that others convinced them to pick milf

Once he hits that ton against the Eels I can only see people complaining that we didn’t try hard enough to convince them to start with Milf
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:19 am

milford fever is sweeping the country

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 6 Owners10
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:24 am

Alright, I've done it. Main team has the Milf and I'm in this elite club.

May God have mercy on our souls.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:41 am

If Milf becomes a season keeper, I'll captain him at some point.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:44 am

I really have trouble seeing him in my team. I think I may have to forfeit this comp, but I don't know who I'd replace him with either
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:09 am

I’m one upping all you milf running cunts

Latrell has just entered the side with Milf

Team bus has slowed down due to weight restrictions, but you only live once
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:16 am

Welshy wrote:I’m one upping all you milf running cunts

Mate im tempted to do

Tedesco -> Latrell
    Lodge -> Yeo

Yeo is a guy id love to have.... I think he keeps pumping out massive scores this year.
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

Post by ShadowSabre Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:36 am

All aboard choo choo!!

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 6 Misc12
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:14 am

Mulvy wrote:With a bunch of you changing your avatar to the Milf, I thought with my avatar, I could change Molo to Milf. But then I remembered that even changing it from Milo to Molo was a miracle because I'm a computer gumby. Anyone that can give me Milf avatar ( Very Happy ) wins a prize*

*No prize. But you'll help the Milf community, which needs your support now, more than ever before.

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 6 129-2211

Chucked this together for you. Sure there are people here that can do better though!
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:43 am

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 6 129-2211

Chucked this together for you. Sure there are people here that can do better though!

Holy shit! Thanks man, I literally just had a go myself just now! Bahahahaha!

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 6 Milf10
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:45 am

HAHA
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:49 am

Brilliant!
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:50 am

my tv broke wrote:

Mate im tempted to do

Tedesco -> Latrell
    Lodge -> Yeo

Yeo is a guy id love to have.... I think he keeps pumping out massive scores this year.

You fuckers are wild!
    Pain
    Pain

NFL Dynasty Champion : 2019
    NFL Fantasy L2 Champion : 2019

Post by Pain Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:05 pm

I didn't need to see this.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:05 pm

You outrageous turncoat!!!! My ears have been stinging with your profane slurs on the poor lad for weeks.

...but who did you swap him in for Ted or Pap? I have secretly been looking at what that sweet $ can do for me in the middle (or at HKR)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:46 pm