NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Daedalus
    Daedalus

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 15 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Daedalus Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:42 pm

Lemmy KGB wrote:What's everyone doing? I'm leaning towards riding the train a bit longer.

Considering a trade because I can go Milf and Welch to Walker and Haas which is pretty tempting!
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 15 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:05 pm

I'm definitely holding. Not going to let go of the trooper after two from three decent weeks. With Bird out this week I'm able to use him in the loop which is reassuring.

If he absolutely tanks again I'll consider him for Walker next week, assuming no one else puts their hand up. But it's all a tad complex so not sure what happens next week. Or even the next few days in this week, no doubt, will throw up a curveball or two.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:24 am

i'm considering jumping off. i had an epiphany while lying in bed re what to do with my second trade this week, but i've forgotten what that was.

it does seem a bit silly to jump off after a 50+, just because its the storm. He scored well last week but I don't really think he played that well. Plenty of intent though, whihc is a positive. Maybe some confidence for the whole team will get things going again.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:27 am

Lam a more important out. MILF gets another week
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:01 am

Riding him until the wheels fall off. Will take a great opportunity (i.e. turp and liddle fire and I need to sacrifice someone to bring in Moses) or a couple bad scores in a row for me to lose faith.
    Lemmy KGB
    Lemmy KGB

Post by Lemmy KGB Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:08 pm

my tv broke wrote:i'm considering jumping off. i had an epiphany while lying in bed re what to do with my second trade this week, but i've forgotten what that was.

it does seem a bit silly to jump off after a 50+, just because its the storm. He scored well last week but I don't really think he played that well. Plenty of intent though, whihc is a positive. Maybe some confidence for the whole team will get things going again.

It's probably the right move TBH. I agree he didn't play well, but seemed to try harder. Think imma hold with the troops coming back and that pack actually looking pretty good. Storm not that great so far.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:24 pm

Lemmy KGB wrote:

It's probably the right move TBH. I agree he didn't play well, but seemed to try harder. Think imma hold with the troops coming back and that pack actually looking pretty good. Storm not that great so far.

Looking at the forward pack in this weeks team list....it looks great on paper, so hopefully this will not be the shit show for Milf we are kind of expecting. I'm staying on the train.
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:38 pm

I was considering getting off the train yesterday but I've come to my senses. Milf for 80 against the lowly Storm! (in all seriousness I think he deserves at least a bit more of a chance before pre-emptive dropping due to tough fixtures)
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:18 pm

Anyone end up ditching the Milf? I think I'll give him a chance. Hopefully he can crack 30 with some kick metres and a couple of cheeky TB's.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:45 pm

I was late to arrive to the party - R2, so not in the league, probably one of the biggest regrets of my life. But I also intend to be late to leave.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:53 pm

Not on the Milf train at all, but have been invited as a VIP by the big wig himself. 

So errrr...... how's it hanging ?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:13 pm

Revraiser wrote:

Just above the knee cap
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:22 pm

Revraiser wrote:Not on the Milf train at all, but have been invited as a VIP by the big wig himself. 

Gday Rev. Welcome. Help yourself to a beer.

Milford 50+ against the Storms. Wants a contract from them next season
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:49 pm

#imstillridingwithmilf
    Lemmy KGB
    Lemmy KGB

Post by Lemmy KGB Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:49 pm

Revraiser wrote:Not on the Milf train at all, but have been invited as a VIP by the big wig himself. 

Shrivelled and to the left.

I had a vision of Milf skipping down the field like a gazelle for a 73.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:00 pm

Posting in here because this is for the cool cats only.

Have just discovered a way to captain loop. There's a bit of a glitch that allows it to happen. If you want to know how to do it, downvote this post and I'll PM you.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:14 pm

I'm doing well if mine looks better than a Coles sausage, well done Boozy. Shrivelled not good though for KGB, ointment ?
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:15 pm

Backing up last week's 50+ score prediction with a 120+ for this week against the woeful storm.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:15 pm

Milf looks a bit like a sausage roll at times, that Gazelle probability hard to see.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:16 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Gday Rev. Welcome. Help yourself to a beer.

Milford 50+ against the Storms. Wants a contract from them next season

Storm won't have it. 

Don't mind the 150 Lashes pale ale actually, cheers !!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:23 pm