NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

ytsb
    ytsb

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 7 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by ytsb Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:08 pm

The "I started with milf HELP ME"'s have been finalised.

This league has forced me to keep Sitili as my 22nd man and run Crichton as my only forward cover

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 7 Post-t12
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 7 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by FaringdonSwirl Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:09 pm

Mulvy wrote:

Holy shit! Thanks man, I literally just had a go myself just now! Bahahahaha!

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 7 Milf10

What happened to your F haha

That's hot though Fap

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:52 pm

Hope milf walks out to this Friday night

ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:55 pm

Boozecluez wrote:Hope milf walks out to this Friday night

This + your avatar just made me dribble coffee on myself

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:59 pm

ytsb wrote:

This + your avatar just made me dribble coffee on myself

Just wait until he scores friday night, will be more than coffee
    Fraser
    Fraser

Post by Fraser Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:39 pm

Fuck it. In!
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:59 pm

Did they end up signing Tohu Harris? Seems a safer pick if he has signed

* upgrade his contract *
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:05 pm

I just put Milf in my team.

It looked like shit so I took him back out again.

Enjoy your league tho.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:09 pm

Aardvark wrote:

You outrageous turncoat!!!! My ears have been stinging with your profane slurs on the poor lad for weeks.

...but who did you swap him in for Ted or Pap? I have secretly been looking at what that sweet $ can do for me in the middle (or at HKR)
    Running him alongside Teddy and Pap but leaves no bank. Gulp
    ShadowSabre
    ShadowSabre

Post by ShadowSabre Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:22 pm

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/03/11/pursuit-of-happiness-for-milford-key-to-broncos-season/

Just more evidence we've made the right call fellas!!
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:26 pm

I don't feel good about it, but who's better at the price? I'm in.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:51 pm

BREAKING:

Milford did not make the selection of the NRLFantasyFanatics community team. There's reports of shitposting in forums around Australia in solidarity with Milford's omission.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:01 pm

These are the only brave souls to suggest Milf was worthy for the community team

chewie
    milchcow
    jele
    rhinoceroo
    mulvy
    talfal
    nqcrushers

Chewie, you were the only one to award him a full 5 points in voting though. We bow down to your dedication/insanity
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:41 pm

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 7 2915372_0
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:44 pm

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1OI0Ts2vPTiOjVmDUTuk1Q_c6mdeMazv2rA&usqp=CAU
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:46 pm

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSSvokFlavM626MjBDyR-PfgtJ6irivAZ58Q&usqp=CAU

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:55 pm

May the Milf be with you
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:00 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    These are the only brave souls to suggest Milf was worthy for the community team

chewie
    milchcow
    jele
    rhinoceroo
    mulvy
    talfal
    nqcrushers

Chewie, you were the only one to award him a full 5 points in voting though. We bow down to your dedication/insanity

Walters said that Milf is the best player in the league
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:49 pm

In all seriousness I don't understand why he's not more popular. The numbers don't lie
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:02 pm

I'm in.

fuck me dead, Latrell didn't follow, couldn't risk the zero bank

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:33 pm